What does Sup Forums think of therebelmedia?

What does Sup Forums think of therebelmedia?

Jewish-owned civic nationalist news. Despite being a jew-shill its the closet redpilled thing Canada ever has.

Jew garbage.

Are you sure?

Didn't they recently have a segment on population replacement?

It's a start for your average person to slowly become redpilled but if they never make it past this first step they'll just end up as useful idiots. Or useless ones. However you choose to look at it

Boring. And Gavin is a pussy journalist pretending to be grumpy alpha.

Pretty based most of the time except when (((Ezra))) talks about Israel. Then he's a zionist faggot.

What's wrong with based Israel exterminating vermin mudslime?

Nothing, we are jealous that we don't have the balls to do the same.

Did (((she))) get enough for her legal fees?

>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Good stuff. Love it.

Laura Loomer is the next Anita Sarkeesian

she is designed to split the new right into two factions. those who love jews because of this one jew who they think is being good for the movement and the other half who sees through her kike tricks and that she was a Marco Rubio pusher against Trump and is trying to clamp down on countersemitism and people straying from the Holocaust religion

she is doing the degeneracy shit to piss us all off. she wants us to be angry at her so that everyone but us thinks we are unreasonable kike haters because even this 'kike who (((supports))) our movement' is hated

jesus fucking christ she's horrific

she looks like a giant slug got pushed into a plastic bag shaped like a human

Good gateway for purple pills I'd say. Not so much if you're aware of the JQ and realise they're owned by a jew.

Basic bitch alt-kike news doesnt really contribute anything of value.

5 minutes ago, this exact same question came up about the media outlet "the real media" or some shit, with the same phrasing, even the image was similar as well. black background with red and white lettering. Shill much OP?

>she

Not a fan. Too little deus vulting

i only watch it to jerk off to Faith Goldy

they followed me , i followed back ,

they unfollowed , i blocked them

Low value contrarianism for its own sake.

Too clickbait-y and sensationalist for my taste. But at least they aren't liberal

accept the teachings of david aurini

(((Ezra))) is a creep.

(((they))) are a just Sup Forums lurkers lately.

Faith Goldy is pretty cool

Buy my book

Pay my legal fees

I missed the old Lambright shitposting.

>(((TheRabbiMedia)))

Because both Israel and the Middle East should be wiped out.

So the next barely remembered cum dumpster that was relevant for a few months? Yeah that bag of tricks ain't working anymore.
>coming to fuck Jewish woman and make them raise Arian true believer babies.

If she leaves she'll be cool; it will show she's willing to be full red pilled

They're good on some subjects, cucked on others. But overall relatively good.