Thoughts on Tommy Robinson?

Thoughts on Tommy Robinson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjvKDAtu9Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=B65UFuIMyJU
youtube.com/watch?v=nffI9S4NcMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice guy. I like him.

He's the hero Britain deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Totally agree. Tommy is a good friend to moderate Muslims.

What did he mean by this?

National Hero

Based

There are not enough funds to track jihadis, according to the police, but plenty of money to track Tommy 24/7.

He will KO Mayweather in the 8th and make me a million sheckles

The only person actually persecuted in UK, an Islamic anti white country

And try and prosecute him over the most minor ridiculous hate speech legislation.

Yet Jihadis can be in the streets protesting the west, adovcating its destruction and the death of white people. Or just grooming and raping white girls en masse, and the police do nothing or are too busy posting LGBT propaganda to their twitter accounts.

Zionist

kek

I like the guy and I agree with him.

He's the non faggot version of Richard Spencer

Ziocuck
Nigger lover
Muh based shiks
Ex con

Inshallah brother.

DELETE THIS
ƧIHT ƎTƎ⅃Ǝꓷ
DELETE THIS
ƧIHT ƎTƎ⅃Ǝꓷ

I unironically agree.

Strikes me as an average bloke who fell down the rabbit hole. He's desperately trying to get others to see sense, and it must be maddening to him that most simply write him off as an "islamaphobe". I like him.

Nice bait

Absolutely destroyed any credibility he could have had by being leader of the EDL.

sorry Tommy but even associating with you will ruin anyones credibility.

It's a shame because he knows exactly what he's talking about.

death threats against him -police do nothing

MI5 asset & tribe member.
The state & media are so embarrassed by him and his very effective protests that they only show his interviews every other day.
It's the same on fb & google, I only get one of his (((rebel media))) videos in my streams every few days, with a convenient link to his web store underneath.

Absolutely controlled opposition.
Like/hate-able, pushes buttons on both sides.

The left rally around in unison at what a bastard he is, reinforcing their delusion, allowing them to dismiss sandnigger crimes in his name.
The right see how vocal & omnipresent his voice is, so never reach a critical rage level & continue to watch their society descend into chaos & FGM & arson & rape.

So basically pic related.

>he literally BTFO'd reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=WjvKDAtu9Ns

He is a literal jew and a hardcore zionist. His role is to control the narrative in the far right and keep it kosher and jew friendly

Here's my thoughts on thoughts on threads. They're data mining ops to gauge opinion. If the consensus is that they're beneficial then they're a target.

Has he ever killed a deer?

Controlled opposition on the mossad payroll

Literally putting his life into exposing terrorists, grooming gangs and so forth and the faggots on here call him a mi5 shill and shit.

What have you losers ever done for Britain apart from posting frog memes?

He's going to die one of these days, sadly.
He's trying hard to redpill the people, but seeing what the left is doing recently i'm pretty sure he's got a bounty on his head.

He is CUNT... but a funny CUNT.. which is the best kind of CUNT

>Thoughts on Tommy Robinson?

MI6 or some spec op shit, his job is to run dissidents into circles. That is why all of his demonstration are so obnoxious.

>inb4-paranoid

nigga, brits have the most developed intel services in the world

I kicked a paedo's back door in & tried to kill him once. I didn't know he was at the time. But later when me & the other guy handed ourselves in, the copper was nice enough to help us get our stories straight on the way to give a statement.
>Oy vey an aggravated burglary charge is 5 years
> *Shits pants*
"Don't worry lads he's a nonce!"

Jew lover. Possible PsyOP.

Awesome guy. Very well spoken.

Joe Owens thinks he's an MI-5 plant, a phony, and that all he's brought to the anti-muslim movement is violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=B65UFuIMyJU

youtube.com/watch?v=nffI9S4NcMg

I know nothing about it but thought it would be interesting to post counter point(s). FWIW Joe Owens is a hard-nosed old-time EDL guy (I think) who's black-pilled on appealing to whites with lofty sentiments, Richard Spencer style. Instead you have to appeal to their immediate selfish interests - reduce overcrowding, improve the country with fewer hangers-on, stuff like that.

works for (((the Rebel)))
he's an agent

Friend of based black men and moderate muslims, he is the face that the modern right needs.

>nigga, brits have the most developed intel services in the world

You know he's spoken about how the intelligence services tried to recruit him and that he thinks the government is out to get him, that the reason he was arrested and jailed was to pressure him into working for the intelligence services and that they ruined or tried to ruin his life?