AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wait...
wait.....

aaa..

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title52-section30121&num=0&edition=prelim
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
archive.is/UGMJH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh sure keep blaming Hillary and Obama for everything, that's all you CAN do at this point

Idiots

so how does this magically cancels out Trump Jr is on the highway for treason??

Deflecting much, uh?

kek, you don't even have a comeback. This is like the Logan Act bullshit all over again

PMURT SI DEHINIIF

Sorry sweeties, talking to people isn't a crime.
Taking bribes is though.

This is so much worse than watergate lol

>talking to people isn't a crime.
sure user

30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
(b) "Foreign national" defined

As used in this section, the term "foreign national" means-

(1) a foreign principal, as such term is defined by section 611(b) of title 22, except that the term "foreign national" shall not include any individual who is a citizen of the United States; or

(2) an individual who is not a citizen of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 1101(a)(22) of title 8) and who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, as defined by section 1101(a)(20) of title 8.

Ok so if Hillary's daughter did the same, what would your response be?

Please entertain me

You people are not Americans, neither are you patriots. No, you're a bunch of treasonous partisan assholes.

LOL LIKE THIS IS ANYTHING
GO BACK TO YOUR CUMGUZZLING

Oh sweetie, you really need to stop quoting that law. You're just making yourself look bad.
There was no contribution. Sorry, you lost again.

>Treason
Nothing will come of this like every single other accusation of treason you've made in the last year or so. Tell me, how many times have you come here to gloat about the latest "smoking gun" only for it to end up having no impact at all? The only law he comes close to breaking is one Democrats broke willingly so they could get more cash for the campaign. Yet, the thing is Democrats actually got money, Trump Jr got jack shit.

>There was no contribution
>gave him the dirt
>No contribution

Yes, we're traitors because we don't want you commies to ruin the country. Go fuck yourself.

>sweetie
Gtfo faggot

Oh you mean exactly what the Democrats did here, yet never got charged for it? wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915

Sweetie, that's not an argument.

No, you go fuck yourself. Move out of America, preferably. May I suggest Russia? I hear it's pretty cool there.

I think you would prefer Venezuela, Sweetie. Oh wait, your shitty ideology failed again. Who could have guessed?

>Yet, the thing is Democrats actually got money
republicans favorite pass time, diversion and deflection.

so Hilary took money, so what, jail her.
Trumpeter Jr did collided with foreign nationals to "sabotage" the elections.

A dont cancel out B retards

what part of incriminate hillary dont you people understand?

You want to try and warp "contribution or thing of value" to include information? Ok. There goes literally every scrap of information ever received from MI-6, including the (fake) dossier used to justify monitoring the entire Trump team. And the info Hillary tried to get from the Ukraine. It's a law about bribes, not exchange of information.

so you're saying the trump crime family needs to be locked up?

I found your Russian prosecutor.

>Automatically imply Russian government support for Trump equals hacking of the election process and not other sort of assistance like revealing shameful details of Hillary, which actually isn't illegal under the law
>Still no physical evidence of US election process being tampered, and if so by a Russian government source.

>trump camp does something wrong
>BUT MUH OBAMA
>BUT MUH HILLARY
>ITS NOT A CRIME REEEEEEEEEE

Lol pathetic faggots.

> all these vicious scandals, the collusion with Russia the media assault on the administration and the erosion of all public trust and legitimacy is part of a brilliant 6D chess move by Trump to get to Hillary

This is what retards actually believe

So, collusion with Russia really means "Speaking with any Russian who knows how Hillary has shading dealings with Russia.

sage.

The owner of Comet Ping Pong, James Alefantis, and his boyfriend David Brock (head of Shareblue) are connected to the convicted child trafficker Laura Silsby, who was jailed for attempting to steal 33 children from a Haitian orphanage, through the lawyer Max Maccoby who handled Alefantis' $850,000 blackmail case (I wonder what that was about?).

Max Maccoby sits on the board of directors of an orphanage called "Friends of the Orphans of Haiti". According to Laura Silsbys own lawyer Jorge Puello (himself a convicted child trafficker) the orphanage Silsby was caught stealing children from was called "Friends of the Orphans".

Hillary Clinton personally intervened to get Laura Silsby out of Haitian prison when she was Secretary of State. Both Clinton and Obama have done fundraisers at Comet Pizza and Ping Pong.

There is literally no way to argue around the Alefantis/Silsby/Maccoby triangle. This proves the existence of an elite child trafficking network beyond a reasonable doubt.

Seriously, everyone knows the law only applies to Republicans :^)
Oh, and we can distort the law's wording as much as necessary to make sure it does :^)

Um, sorry sweetie. But there was no collusion. No sabotage. You poor deluded faggots just lost the election fair and square.

Trump Jr. did not solicit anything of value from the ""kremlin"" agent Obama Admin sent in order to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. No laws were broken. Only your sad dreams of impeachment.

The pardons are coming.

Then what?

And thread.

>gave him the dirt
>he thinks it's not dirt
>refused to use said dirt.

She lost because the people see through the bullshit now.

He shouldn't done that tho...

Trump fever still runs hot here, I expect it to continue until the first two years are up, then when absolutely nothing has changed, they'll get over him.

>trump camp breaks no laws
>IMPEACHMENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>TWO SCOOOOOOOOOOOPS
>IT WAS HER TURN

Deflecting. If you don't have a problem with what just happened then you're a treasonous asshole. Move out of America ASAP.

>TFW THIS IS A BRIBE LAW
Can you into reading comprehension?

So let me get this stright.

>Russian lawyer tells trump Jr she has evidence of hillary Russia collusion.

>trump Jr gets a hard on over getting to out her for collusion

>trump Jr gets busted for collusion for trying to out hillary for collusion.

Dems are playing 6d chess while trump is stuck on 4d.

TWO FUCKING SCOOPS
IMPEACH NOW

information is "thing of value" mate, is not me Warping

I have a serious problem with you faggots trying to stage a coup against the president.

>muh clinton in 2017
god that's pathetic

lol, supporting the pro-russia trump campaign
and calling the opposition traitors

living a fact free life is easy mode, isn't it??

this does not cancel outs the elections (unless its proven Trump Sr knew about this) but puts Jr on hot ground

Sorry sweetie, but that's simply not what the law says.

>resorting on americanism and patriotism when you literally burn american flags for breakfast

No shame

Trump snorted coke with aliens. Disprove this or instant BTFO.

>and we can distort
the law specifically is worded like that to cover all bases not money only

>Dems are playing 6d chess while trump is stuck on 4d.
You're forgetting about the power of Trump's twitter.

You put your party before your country. You're a treasonous and spineless douchebag. To do so while pretending to be patriotic is the worst of offense to our forefathers. Fuck you. You have 0 excuses left. No amount of deflection will help this shit.

It wasn't even about hacking the election process now.

If the election has been hacked then Trump had won the election unfairly and thus he can be rightly stripped of his Presidency.

But no, it seems like the leftards lost track of what they were originally trying to prove, that ANY sort of collusion is what want to go for, even if it was really about asking for shameful details of Hillary which Trump jr then decide not to even use.

It's like I still get charged for murdering a person if I think about insulting a man in the back but then refrained before doing it, but still get charged for murdering anyways even though insulting =/= murdering.

The amazing thing about you liberal retards is you don't realize how enforcing the law as you want it to be on Trump Jr will send the entire Democratic party to jail for colluding with Ukraine.

How many times have these stories that were supposed to destroy Trump turned out to be nothing? Don't you retards get sick of being wrong?

>The pardons are coming.

I actually agree.

I hate Trump, his campaign, and supporters.
But anyone with half a brain should be able to look back at Watergate and Iran/Contra
and see that at this level, the criminals get pardoned.

This is one of the flaws in the American system that will probably never get fixed - that the President can pardon anyone who gets caught doing the dirty work.

>bribe means it can only be money

Bribe: a sum of money or other inducement offered or given in this way.

Inducement: a thing that persuades or influences someone to do something.

Don't you get it? this is a war and you pathetic neocons sucking trump's corporate dick lost.
the people who want to keep the corporate jews in line (and the middle class) won.

I would rather have a sensible Pence running the show than pathetic Drumpf.

We're not going anywhere. You Marxists are going to have to get the fuck out.

I'd tell you to move but really I suggest blowing your brains out and stop wasting our air.

>will send the entire Democratic party to jail for colluding with Ukraine

>believing today's fox news talking points

>but that's simply not what the law says.
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title52-section30121&num=0&edition=prelim
>(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value
>other thing of value

So foreign nationals are not allowed to donate money but multinational banks and corporations are? Wtf.
And what about all the donations made by illegal immigrants?

politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

>But Andrii Telizhenko, who worked as a political officer in the Ukrainian Embassy under Shulyar, said she instructed him to help Chalupa research connections between Trump, Manafort and Russia. “Oksana said that if I had any information, or knew other people who did, then I should contact Chalupa,” recalled Telizhenko, who is now a political consultant in Kiev. “They were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa,” he said, adding “Oksana was keeping it all quiet,” but “the embassy worked very closely with” Chalupa.

How many times have these stores of fake news turned out to be real? Don't you retards get sick of being wrong?

>of value
>implying a non-dirt which Trump Jr chose not to use is something of value.

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/UGMJH

See, deep down you don't even believe your own bullshit. You're just lashing out because you can't handle your party losing. Seems like you need to do some growing up.

You are habitual losers with a fetish for misinformation. Continue on your path at the peril of your party.

do I look like I care for either party??
Republican or Democrat, if they fuck up, go to jail.

Republicans are the only ones currently playing
>ends justify the means

>lets get crooked with Russia so another crooked candidate can not win!!!

> Trump directly coordinated with Russia to hack the election! He's through!

> Okay, Trump didn't work with Russia but they did hack the election!

> Okay Russia didn't hack the election but they did influence it by hacking podesta!

> Okay sure John podesta fell for a phishing scam and turns out all those emails were true but who could have done it other than Russia? Every member of the intelligence Community thinks so!

> Okay you're right, no one under oath has ever made a strong statement as to who did hacking and every single one of them has denied members of Congress any actual evidence and when pressed on the issue they say it's their strongest belief and not factual but it could still have been Russia!

> HAHAHHA look Trump jr. talked to Russian lawyer!

Will the goalposts ever stop moving?

I can handle my party losing. Can you handle your party colluding with the enemy, degrading America in the process? I would ask you to think about this but I have no confidence in your intelligence.

You people basically sided with Putin instead of your own country. What the fuck am I supposed to think?

All of these stories have been fake. None have turned out to be anything at all.

Look, I know you boots on the ground guys aren't authorized to make strategy decisions. But you should tell the boss that you guys really should stop emphasizing the words that prove you wrong.

> Not knowing that the whole Ukraine uprising was provoked by UN globalists including the US Democratic party.
> Being this behind the times in 2017
> Actually thinking Russia was the aggressor.
> Being this co-opted by propaganda.

I noticed this as well. They started out with this lofty claim that Trump coordinated with Russia to hack the election and now we're down to the weeds of someone talking to a lawyer from another country. They're not at all the same but they've spewed enough about election hacking in that people are starting to conflate the two.

Next goalpost is....

ZOMG Trump shook hands with a Russian way, way, way before election! This is physical evidence that the 2016 election process has been hacked! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>actually being invested in this bullshit

Okay, now tell me all about steel beams and magic bullets?

You're supposed to think whatever the ShariaBlue company wiki tells you to think

Stop making excuses for your failed party and the terrible leaders it has. You know the truth. They lost fair and square. Putin had nothing to do with it.

>by illegal immigrants?
by the law that is illegal too cause
>an individual who is not a citizen of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 1101(a)(22) of title 8) and who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, as defined by section 1101(a)(20) of title 8.

can illegal immigrants even donate money without a SSN?

She wasn't even an affiliate of the Russian government and was a prosecutor like 13 years ago

so you admit information is a value??

>Republican or Democrat, if they fuck up, go to jail.
Haha stop lying, we all know you don't give a shit when Democrats do it. You only come here when your favorite liberal rag has the latest "bombshell" report on Trump.

You might have a point - except for one thing:
the Trump/supporters continuing lies about all contacts.

If Trump and his supporters had said from day 1,
yeah, we had meeting X, Y, and Z,
this would all go nowhere.

But since they kept lying about the contacts - "No, we NEVER EVER talked to Russia!!!" -
the continuing drip, drip, drip of information
shows them to be complete liars.

So, once you have a reputation as a liar,
everything else you do becomes suspect.

Once again, Trump/Campaign has doomed themselves
by their own inexperience and poor judgment.

you have some audacity speaking like this when you people are taking George Soros money. Selling your country to some old Nazi like. Traitorous trash

Under that law information isn't considered. Also she wasn't affiliated with the kremlin when they met

USELESS / IRRELEVANT information has no value, even more so if that useless/irrelevant information didn't even get to be used.

LOL Russia isn't an enemy nor are we at war with them

Give money to legal spic, he donates it, easy.

>You only come here when your favorite liberal rag has the latest "bombshell" report on Trump

The smart person knows when to attack from strength.

The dumb person resides on Sup Forums and drinks the kool-aid.

>s.. seriously gais... c.. conspiracy theory
>t... the government would .. never do anything corrupt.
>m... muh russia! Clinton dindu nuffin
>M Peach Druph

Enjoy watching the left crumble beneath Trump's expensive shoes. I know I will.

Holy baptized Batman, it's just amazing how you people mastered the art of deflection.

For every incompetent Trump failure, you have a "but muh Obama!" "but muh Hillary" statement ready. It's hilarious.

Whatever keeps you asleep at night I guess.

The woman you are referring to is not a Russian government official. She's a lawyer in Russia. Get over yourself. You started out claiming there was election fraud and now you're saying that Trump talked to a Russian so that's totally the same thing. You truly are a drone for the mainstream media

We just like pointing put how hypocritical you faggots are. It's hilarious. You're like a kid plagiarized his entire essay, beat up anyone who knew about it, and then, when someone got a higher grade than you, threw a tantrum because your parents hate and neglect you and the other kid "colluded" by having friends who helped him on some research. The entire left side of America are acting like children and it's hilarious to us.

>Attacks from strength
>Uses a goalpost shifted non-evidence

Still waiting for that physical evidence of the election process being hacked by the Russian government. Hell, even one vote being taken out of counting would do.