ONLY 10 YEARS

what..?

what the fuck is that fat brown thing in the middle?

that's the future, user.

fat injun

Its already happened to Star Wars and it might happen to James Bond.
>inb4 Lord of the Rings (all white cast and extremely well rated) shares the same fate.

>white male main character
still racist.

To be fair, they did portray that poo in the loo on the far left as a complete dickhole, exactly how a 2nd generation poo acts in western society, he's even super thirsty for white girls like in real life.

at least it's a negro women getting bleached this time, it's almost always the opposite in these big hollywood features.

Spider Man 3 was terrible.

clearly the movie was made for young kids
who the fuck cares

Peter Parker. That's Mary Jane next to him.

And J. Jonah Jameson is the white kid on the right.

Is that seriously the cast?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh fuck im glad I never got into capeshit or read comics, fucking nerds got cucked and enriched
Like how do you even cast call for that Asian potato?
>yeah we need a frompy slightly retarded looking Asian native thing
and this guys like now my chance!
fuck me kek

>clearly the movie was made for young kids
>who the fuck cares
>PROPAGANDA AIMED AT KIDS

that's the point you fucking retard

If it makes you feel any better hollywood is losing a ton of shekels

Freaks and Geeks getting a reboot?

i've already seen tumblrs with a diverse lotr cast.

sam morales is a fucking retarded invention.

Diverse casting is not propaganda.

In all fairness, the new MJ (Zendaya) is fuckin ridiculously hot if she tries to be. But moving on, it was a SHIT FEST.

I thought it was fairly boring and they went out of there way to make the cast "diverse" and to include SJW one liners. One of the most ridiculous was when MJ said "Im not gonna go in the washington monument because slaves built it". They also said something in the beginning about native americans which was garbage. It was just SJW garbage, but who is surprised?

They now have made ironman into a woman in the comics, thor into a woman in the comics, and Ice man is now gay in the comics. And lets not forget Marvels failed line of comics called "Marvel SJW". I am not shitting you. It featured Black panther, storm, luke cage, and other niggs and mixed breeds who went around the city and fought white supremacy. No surprise it was cancelled due to practically zero sales.

are you fucking serious m8 holy shit. Hollywood needs to get NUKED

lmao imagine the outrage if they made spidey a nigger. spiderKANG

Must be pure coincidence that its the easiest age group to indoctrinate

thats the entire point you moron. They are training our kids to accept this BS and the tow the SJW party line.

I remember hating Raimi's Spiderman. Now it's the best thing that happened.

Yeah actually it is. Go back to your dick sucking fag

Yes I am, as ever, 100$ serious.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc. etc.

fuck off

>PROPAGANDA AIMED AT KIDS
California's white birth rate is 21%
Non Spic whites, ages 0-4, only make up 21% of the population of CA.
How is that propaganda?

wtf is that girl even from? I saw her on a proactive commerical in like 2010 and I was like who is this bitch?
Like seriously, who is this bitch?

Notice anything?

What he's really saying is that he wants pro-white propaganda only.

>movie takes place in nyc
>brown kids in a nyc high school

Wow I'm so surprised

Kill yourself mentally ill nigger lover. Also put your trip back on so I can filter you you fat mongrel.

The Human Bondage book or the Jew curls in the top left?

so 2017

B-B-But Trump won
How can this be happening?

lol

Hell yes thats what we are saying. Fuck you other bastards. Nobody wants niggers, sand niggers or fags in our programming

He didn't won presidency in Hollywood pedophile ring.

thats the new great thor?

>a movie that was done filming months before he won
fuck off nigger lover

Screw your mother shill. Diversity became an agenda when Bafaggot Obongo entered office.

why are u mad tho

1. It's not just the background characters being non-white. Spider-man was created by white people, for white people and was meant to be about white people.

2. What's the odds of Peter Parker's love interests both being black? It's not natural, it's forced.

3. And the others shit that is there, that I will not get to see before I can pirate the film.

>2 jews
>2 cucks
>fat butch dyke
>mudslime pajeet
>2 nignogs
>2 east asian shits
>2 retarded mexicans
fucking disgusting

Go away nigger shill nobody wants to fuck your ooga booga monkey "women"

It's not white propaganda if the characters are portrayed like in the comics, how it was meant to be.

Whites are still the largest "minority" group (all are minorities now), they can and should use their power over the market to get movies that represent them.

Yeah, I see some poor guys that got tied to horrible superhero trash.

hey man if it's not for you that's cool but lots of white guys love black women, it's going to be happening more and more in the future

>nobody wants to fuck your ooga booga monkey "women"
*Blocks your path*

actually hot black women are rare as fuck.

Why are shitskins allowed to post on Sup Forums? They contribute nothing to this board. Go away

What is your agenda? To make more white men race-mix, dooming the whites even further?

Or simply to express your fetish

Monkey face, sausage lips.

Why are the black girls in every movie always mulatto?

Its your before and after photos? You need to cut your hair and get some new clothes.

Because La negra para el campo, La blanca para la casa y la mulata para la cama.

LOL spit came out of my nose

No wonder Latin America is a shithole.

the average American by 2050. it's beautiful

A two second Google search could have saved you from looking like a retard, but you chose instead to just believe someone on the internet.

>muh safe space
nazi larpers are worse. zig hail!

Average shitskin gook

Honestly I think making Mary Jane a nigger is completely logical in the current year. Has anyone met a white girl especially from a city named Mary Jane? Every one I've met has been a nigger.

It's some kind of kike psyop to normalise mongrels/niggers

I dont like using JEWGLE

You're just low test

spiderman's new side kick The Blob

A character made by Bendis to be his equally terrible new Spider-man's best friend.

Is it a bird? Or a plane?
No it SPIC MAN
He shoots heroin into his wrists, shotgun pellets out his ass. Don't try and catch him though his back is so wet he will slip right out of your grasp, also catching spic vigilantes is racist.
>SPIC MAN

Not to mention the numerous instances of jews hiding in the background whenever a crowd is present in the film. While watching it yesterday I noted at least two instances of this, and one could probably find many more if he cared to look.

If I had to choose between the old woman and the short haired girl up top, I'd choose the old lady. No idea why people go for the trap look, it's off-putting.

What they wanted to do.

Found a pic

Good. White people are dreadfully boring. Why are you even complaining? Every main character is white

They literally replaced white shocker with a black shocker during the movie.

you just make this up or is this really what it is?..

all 3 women in your pic have the same attraction value to me. i'd literally sooner fuck a white or Asian 3/10 than a sheboon

Peter....

Fucking retarded /polsters. This movie is an actually accurate representation of New York, you racist retards. People of different backgrounds live in NY, and this movie shows it better than the older Spiderman movies. This is not SJW propaganda. This is real fucking life.

I really hate Bendis.

Do vidia kids seriously have no idea where this type of nigger come form?

I didn't realize the city was 40% Nog, 20% Chink, 20% Spic; 20% Kike.

Spider-Man is played by (((Tom Holland)))

>tfw no Kirsten Dunst hot body weird face gf

DOPE
O
P
E

My biggest dream is to finally meet a black woman in real life

There arent non fat Injui, their biology still hasnt adapted to abudance of food and they eat more than they can process.

People segregate themselves based on race all the time so its not a good idea to have the main cast be a microcosm of New York. Its not realistic.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Jewish pajeet as Chad Tundercock Thomson.
Ok thats new and funny I`ll give ya that.

>
>capeshit
>not being realistic

No one, besides nu/pol/. Nu/pol/ is filled with so much reverse SJW its ridiculous. They get just as triggered as SJW, and they hide in their little internet safe spaces.

That's a mulatto with a wig.

>t. Sup Forums user

I read those lyrics with melody from cartoon.
Thx. :^

What the fuck is this image