Gang Member Nigger claims that someone is leaving gun crates in Chicago

Nigger gang member says that random boxes of fully automatic guns are being found all over Chicago....

He says that the government is leaving guns in Chicago.

What does Sup Forums think?

youtube.com/watch?v=mhPZ6Oel8uk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bgq5nW8Arf0
youtube.com/watch?v=tbec-SlglgY
dallasnews.com/news/arlington/2017/05/03/two-people-killed-third-wounded-arlington-restaurant-shooting-reports-say
youtube.com/watch?v=e_dLBJJEIm8
youtube.com/watch?v=GYNVNhB-m0o
armslist.com/classifieds/illinois/all/3
youtu.be/tbec-SlglgY
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/19/homan-square-chicago-police-disappeared-thousands
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So that explains why that kid had a gun. It was probably a hi-point.

You mean this one right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bgq5nW8Arf0

Who would be doing this? Do the Jews want blacks killing eachover?

More guns means less crime, so, what's the issue? He should be happy that his community has a chance to get safer.

You're shitting me right faggot?

Don't you know Chicago had 100 gun violence incidents during this 4th of july?

Wow, it's some old coon burnt out from crack hollerin bout how nothing is their fault, creating nonsensical conspiracies to explain away any and all fault.

CIA social experiment most likely.
Evenly distributing guns to enforce a stalemate between the gangs, or place strategically to cull the rowdy ones.

I wanted to add it is probably drug related.

it certainly wouldn't hurt their cause. black on black crime is systemically retconned in the media as 'blacks victimized by institutional racism'.

Dumbass, what if this coon has a point?

What if ((someone)) is dropping fully automatic weapons in Chicago?

Look at this nigger here.

Not even /k/ has guns like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbec-SlglgY

We gave guns to naggers? lool looks like they never found the crack we gave them.

Yep

What does pol think? Naw, you gotta get this over to k, they'll love the opportunity for free nfa items

This old.

Read the evidence. More guns = LESS crime, not more crime. An armed society is a polite society.

Wouldn't surprise me, elements of your government are shady as fuck, but I also don't trust the word of a dindu in Shitcargo.
Basically, I don't give a shit.

They mention that the crack in Chicago is being spread by the Government.

I guess not all niggers are completely stupid after all.

>It's a diabolical plot
lol I will never believe anything a nigger says, and niggers ALWAYS tell on themselves while they are lying. They are too stupid to decieve people except other niggers.

Are you stupid faggot?

Most of the people finding these guns are niggers.

Not Americans, niggers.

Gang members, etc.

free crack
free guns
free whores

living the life in the hood all on cia expense. isnt that nice.

/k/ doesn't use drum magazines in general because they are extremely prone to jamming and failures. Only tacticool idiots use those things.

That's some firepower right there. Thank god most, if not any, of untrained people can't shoot shit over 20m.

Good chance this is part of a drug cartel.

Niggers claim gubermint handed out crack like candy in their neighborhoods to avoid accountability for their own nigger behavior. No niggers should ever be believed.

This actually did happen, though I won't deny niggers gonna nig.

That looks like a bog standard non-SBR P90, an Uzi, and some weird revolver I don't recognize.

Total cost is probably $2.5k which isn't hard to do if you're dealing drugs, or even just working a normal job, within a year. None of those are full auto, I can garuntee it. He probably drove to Wisconsin and bought them.

not when they don't value life. you argue they're all bad people, which i believe is generally true, but guns leading to more violence for them probably has a lot to do with their lack of education and the fact that they're never really taught to value human life or that someone you know dying is the norm

>introduce crack into junglebunny hoods
>use CIA to smuggle cocaine into states
>bankroll gangsta rap
>keep nogs in perpetual dependency on state
Yes the Jews want blacks killing each other. Just because they promote racemixing doesn't mean blacks aren't goyim too.

>[citation needed]

BRB going to Chicago to look for crates.

It's like GTA in real life.

Also /k/ certainly has better/more guns than him and probably actually practices with them. Just because you recognize a gun doesn't mean it's super cool and powerful.

>people like this can have guns
>I can't

Fucking niggers just once again show how stupid they are while not even realizing it. Drop some guns in an all white neighborhood and watch what happens. Same with drugs. Niggers admit they can't help but act like savages. They're like fucking animals without the most simple rational thinking ability.

I wonder how illegals can bring guns and drugs into the United states still?

Of course the Jews are doing this
They are the ones who benefit from this all

>More guns means less crime
Really makes sense when you put it in absolutes. Why aren't we just constantly holding knifes to eachothers throats? IF your vision of a good society equals a chess game played by feral primates, you'd be one step closer to it.

there was some cop poster who claimed to be dropping found guns off in Nigger'Zones

what a legend.

>find a crate of fully-automatic, customized firearms that are extremely illegal to own, but go for >$15k a piece in legit market
>keep them and kill your own kind or get caught with them
It doesn't make any sense. If you found a crate of them (that's low six figures worth, easy), why would you not get them on a truck and sell them?

So the government did nothing wrong?

So, when they decide to pick them up it suddenly makes them want to murder each other?

So, would dropping the same crates in Japan have the same effect?

Because we let them.

do you seriously believe a cracked out chicago nig has the discipline to set that kind of money aside?

More blacks = more crime

well you cant blame them when thats all they know how to do growing up into that lifestyle. Not everyone can make it out of that.

Depends on the demos, I guess
>dallasnews.com/news/arlington/2017/05/03/two-people-killed-third-wounded-arlington-restaurant-shooting-reports-say
Chimpouts would become deadly though.

>suddenly makes them want to murder each other?

Drugs. It all comes down to drugs.

Seems reasonable and efficient.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_dLBJJEIm8

It's how the CIA funded the Contra rebels and got the crack epidimic started in the US.

Pretty much sums it up.

*More guns in white hands
You fat retard.

Why would (((they))) give away free guns to coloreds?

I'm sure all those machete murders in Africa come down to drugs too, user, and not just the Negroes' penchant for more violence than other races (other than South American native mixes; they're pretty close).

so they could kill each other off lol ?

>It doesn't make any sense. If you found a crate of them (that's low six figures worth, easy), why would you not get them on a truck and sell them?
You're talking a level of organisation here that is impossible there.

omg really? why dont they ban them or something? thats crazy.

>steal guns from trains

DINDU NUFFIN GUNS JUST SITTIN THERE GOVMENT PLANTING THEM FOR US TO TAKE

Forgot pic

webe killin eejudder bud dey makin uz

>try to get two guys
>one bystander near enough to identify you
>not waiting for 30 seconds for him to walk away
>wing one target, kill another, kill bystander
>run
I thought video games would teach them about the importance of timing.

they really dont even need to give them guns anymore or drugs the damage has been done long over due , and they have a lifestyle set for that certain district.

>someone is leaving gun crates

so what's the problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=GYNVNhB-m0o

>>What does Sup Forums think?
jews are arming niggers for the upcoming riots and race war.

Expect a (((((((urban youth))))))) being shot by police in chicago in the next week, with all media outlets reporting he was unarmed with his hands up.

This is a meme, steel surplus drum mags work great. There are a few videos of people doing multiple full mag dumps with those romanian AK drum mags

Look up statistics, mong sherlock.
Blacks are part of your society, you cannot make up statistics pretending they don't live in your country.
That's like saying flu doesn't kill anybody if we just put young and old people out of the equation.

>What does Sup Forums think?
Yeah, no shit....its me

purchase cheap guns off Armslist and dump in ghettos neighborhoods

sit back and let nigs Bernie Goetz themselves

>tfw no crate of funz

Hope its tru

Git 2 work niggers

PUBG is real, and it's Chicago

A caged Animal becomes a product of his environment, Mankind however builds his environments to suit his needs.

No wall

This is now a gun crate thread.

Is this because of those glow in the dark CIA niggers?

>Not even /k/ has guns like this.
armslist.com/classifieds/illinois/all/3

Yea how better to do it then to make it worse. Just to show you how dumb and greedy hoomans are.

Sound like the European Operation Gladio. If thats the case then they are preparing for civil war.

This. Crates of fully automatic weapons with extended clips showing up in alleyways in the middle of the night? There's no way this isn't a huge fucking conspiracy.

holy shit its like day Z. go crawling around the hood finding gear and avoiding groids.

sounds pretty fucking cool

He aint wrong neither
youtu.be/tbec-SlglgY

There will be no cival war lol. Hood Black people here only care about money, pussy, and gangbanging. Its sad that probably half of them dont even know what rasism is.

Would you be jailed in chicago in case they found one of these guns on you? How much $ is a jailed nigger worth? Sounds like a lucrative concept to me.

>police drops crates
>arrest whoever took them
>return guns to police department
>you've just gained a few more slave workers

>Government is arming nogs for the race war

FUCK

>projection and whataboutism the post

Every single factor, every single fucking factor for blacks leads them to have disproportionately more crime, it doesn't fucking matter if they are 1% or 99% they will always always always always always always be more violent in every single crime category no matter their upbringing or education.

There is zero correlation between upbringing or socioeconomic factors for niggers being niggers.

Any and all weapons that are originally full-auto capable can be ungimped from the semi-auto variants with relative ease.

There's lots of groups out there with an axe to grind with America. God knows which one is doing it.

The richest blacks commit more violent crime than the poorest whites.

More Guns Less Crime is a title in the context of legal gun ownership.
Stolen or illegally obtained guns do not make someone a gun owner, you can't own stolen property.

Lol desu theyre not that violent you want violent look at south and central america where they have no law.

>niggers can get weapons like that, they can also get bazookas
god I wouldn't be surprised if they were riding around in military humvees or APCs next.

>you cannot make up statistics pretending they don't live in your country

You're right, we should definitely genocide all of fucking germany because your politicians and people have time and time again lead to countless destructive wars and hundreds of millions of deaths.

It doesn't matter if it was a small minority of you that did it by your retard logic your entire nation and all of its people are to blame for the crimes, fuck separating you're all collectively guilty.

Look at every single nations south of chad for violence, I want you to point me to a functioning government in Africa that isn't being propped up by foreign powers and isn't being fucking decimated by warlords genociding their people.

Interesting take. It wouldn't surprise me as Chicago PD is notoriously crooked. Remember those Chicago "blacksite prisons" that were in the headlines and then memory holed?

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/19/homan-square-chicago-police-disappeared-thousands

Also - is Trump sending in the feds to keep an eye on activities like this? Nogs will nog but it certainly doesn't bode well when a local government is arming and possibly recruiting gang members.