Impeachment Games: baiting libshits from dead-end to dead-end

This has to be all intentional. Trump knows Democrats and fake news liberal/communist media is so desperate for anything to get Trump impeached they keep pumping this stuff out themselves just to keep the opposition chasing shadows and make themselves look like total imbeciles. And they are so deep in this they just can't back down without forfeiting all the prestige they gained over decades. So Team Trump keeps baiting them over and over again.

Watch as yet this scandal cools down within this and next week. Then it takes some 2-5 days to get new revelation from "reliable sources" and rage is all on again for another week or two. Like a clockwork.

Remember when Trump himself leaked that tape of himself posing as his advisor during primaries? This is same thing all over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiosor-and-curiosor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/
archive.is/cvqNx
archive.is/mdSre
archive.is/ulojR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being this retarded

They treasoned, they're busted and all going down. You're in denial. Accept reality for what it is. Why the fuck is he acting so guilty? Because he is you dolt

mfw the old media now uses 'Anonymous' sources, like from Sup Forums.

>like from Sup Forums

I don't think it's 4d chess or something. While this incident involves Trump Jr, the real problem is Trump not prosecuting Clinton. Now they've got a special prosecutor on Trump, rather than the one he promised to put on her. Alex Jones foresaw this.

>t-this has to be intentional....right daddy trump?

God damn grow a fucking pair

gunna screencap this

While it's not a good situation, he didn't treason. At worst he "attempted to treason."

Bernie can still win, so exited! Currently throwing all my money against the screen.

Its not a dead end. The lawyer he met with was violating her visa, she is pictured with Obamas Ambassador to Russia 8 days after meeting with Don so we have smoke as to how she violated her Visa. The second email has about 5 keywords that Fisa courts would only need one or two to green light unmasking. How did NYT get the emails? Well because Don Jr was framed.

Now comes the odd political part. The swamp will call for his head, but the public sees a transparent guy who is being wire tapped, but rains squeaky clean. If they had evidence of wrong doing they arent going to wait for Trump to demolish everything they hold dear they would played it months ago.

The public sees the news attacking a guys family who spent 10 years on TV.

>Transparent

No, they see him as a fucking idiot.

He's not baiting them, they're doing it because it works, it trips him up, it distracts him from executive politics and it makes him prove his loyalty to the establishment over and over again with desperate measures. They will never let it go until he tells them to go to hell and stops playing ball

>No, they see him as a fucking idiot.

'literally hitler'

looks like wolf blitzer

>they colluded!
>they commited treason!
>Trump will be impeached any day now!

It's funny, no matter how much hysteria is being shoved at us from the leftwing media about "muh russia" and no matter how many hundreds of millions of upvotes over on /r/politics tell us that they committed treason, in yet to see ANYONE cite a specific law that has been broken and any actual evidence to back that up......hmmmmm, it's almost like they're doing it in an effort to make someone look bad instead of actually initiating any legal proceedings.....now why could that be.....I wonder

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

I don't see the legal definition of treason being met here.

I even had to take a break from politics for a few months because hearing "Russia" and even "Trump" every 5minutes did my head in. I imagine the American people, even those on the left will side with Trump once the investigation is concluded and it all turned out to be horse shit

Damn, you're in Italy and got tired of this. I recently hit the wall too. I blame McConnell and Ryan who are ok with this Russia shit covering for them being the least productive Congress in American history. Kate's Law is literally just waiting for a Senate vote but nothing is happening.

>LE 4D CHESS XD !!! THAT EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION WAS NOT ACTUALLY COLLUSION EVEN THOUGH IT WAS XD!!! XD !!! LMAO 8D UNDERWATER BACKGAMMON LIBERALS BTFO!!! XD XD XD!!!

What attempted treason? I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. He went to meet with this woman under the assumption she had evidence of Clinton selling out the country. How is that treason in any way whatsoever?

The reaction from idiots is as if he went to meet a spy to sell military secrets. It's ludicrous.

like a drum

Attn: Deep State. Tick fucking tock. You will be tried for treason and then lawfully, summarily shot dead. The Constitution, which any patriotic american knows and loves, specifically states the federal government shall never infringe upon the rights enumerated within. Lying, and infringing upon human civil rights are quite different. Go fuck yourself commies.

This was specifically a setup by the original funder of Fusion GPS -- McCain. Reality is, Fusion is probably telling Grassley no to his requests because this was a quid pro q uo by McCain and Fusion operatives due to some scratch McCain gave them somewhere down the line. Either way, the electoral college saved our skin, and we may finally see real American Justice for the first time in awhile. If not... We the People will be locked and loaded.

>Purpose was to justify FISA warrants on Trump Campaign
Basically,Goldstone from Fusion GPS emailed Don Jr saying someone had info about potential corruption concerning Hillary Clinton and Russia. The emails note that the information supposedly came from the Russian Government. Don Jr. meets with the person, who happens to be a Russian lawyer who has no ties to the Russian Government and somehow was able to enter the US on an expired visa. She starts talking about Russian adoption bullshit, so Don Jr. leaves and doesn't think about the meeting since it didn't amount to anything. Cue NYT trying to break a new story about Russia, with Don Jr taking the wind out their sails by releasing all of the emails. People are now trying to play armchair lawyer attempting to say that a crime was committed, except
>Lawyer wasn't affiliated with a foreign government
>The meeting didn't yield any info of value
>It isn't clear Don Jr. would even offer anything for said info
>Lawyer states she never had the info Don Jr was promised by Goldstone, showing that she may have been baited by Goldstone and Fusion GPS as well
Its also looking like this meeting may have been the pretense to try and get a FISA warrant on the Trump campaign back in June 2016
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiosor-and-curiosor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/
And remember, the Russian lawyer came into the US on an expired visa somehow.
archive.is/cvqNx
>Grassley, in a letter to Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, said US permission for the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, to travel to the United States had been set to expire on Jan. 7, 2016, and her request for an extension had been denied, Grassley's office said in a statement.
Archive of Natalia's Facebook photos
archive.is/mdSre
Archive of a retweet from Natalia calling Trump University a scam
archive.is/ulojR

It's because the email says it's from Russia's "crown prosecutor" (which doesn't exist) and (((Goldstone))) says it's part of the "RussIan government's support of Trump." We know the meeting wasn't about either of those things, but the media is seizing on Jr. being willing to attend a meeting he THOUGHT had the blessing of the Russian government.

In reality he probably just skimmed the message and didn't think about the implications, just looking for dirt on Hillary. He even says that the info would be better later in the campaign.

The reason this event hasn't been leaked yet is because it was the justification for the FISA warrant. It's called parallel construction. The Obama administration needed a reason to tap Trump's associates because the prior requests were denied. So they manufactured an event that would justify it. They were probably certain they would find evidence that proves collusion, yet they ended up finding nothing. Even the alleged "secret" communications with Alfa bank were forged. All this time they could tap his communications, but couldn't find anything that truly incriminated Trump himself.

The only treason that occurred was Obama using entrapment to get a FISA warrant to illegally gather intel for Hillary.

This picture really bothers me because McCain looks so happy. He could just be an asshole, but I think he's overplaying his enthusiasm and he's somehow involved in all this, like you say.

OBONGO IS SO FUCKING FUCKED. See this pic? And the next one? Do not let this slide. We've got em boys!
See this pic? And the next one i post?

This is fraud and perjury. Heads will roll. Brennan, Mccabe, Comey, Clapper, Mccain, Mcmuffin, Romney, DWS, Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Valerie Jarrett.

See: → # → # → #
→ # → # → #

Somehow? He is one of the major leakers and players in all of this.

Nah. Trump's done.

This.
>fw we are the media
Keep the stream of shit flowing

They are sliding this shit hard. Bump it.

>. I imagine the American people, even those on the left will side with Trump once the investigation is concluded and it all turned out to be horse shit
Liberal left is, by definition and over and again proven itself to be, insane.

The only light they have hope of seeing in their lives is muzzle flash. Sad!

He's done with simply playing around. You are so fucked.

>liberal

No. There is nothing liberal about the left.

Dob jr. Didn't run for president and the lawyer wasn't a Kremlin official. Keep on spreading our memes fucking emu.
Threadly reminder to filter Australians and Canadians

>Trump campaign might have maybe taken some information from someone who is not affiliated with the Russian government but didn't
>IMPEACH!!

>The lawyer he met with was violating her visa
So now the left is against illegal aliens. Really makes me think

Jesus Christ you americans really are dumb as you seem.

It had to be this way. The final beatdown of Communism can only happen in America. It is destiny.

Preet bharara let her in. Preet is fucked.

Yeah any day now im sure he will be impeached REEEEEEEEE, just watching the news for impeachment hearings now right guies?

Translation: Donald Trump Jr. is not a politician, did not do anything illegal, and did nothing more than what is generally known as "opposition research". The source is totally irrelevant, as should be obvious considering the large number of US-Israeli dual nationals who would otherwise be entirely barred from any involvement in the U.S. political process

Are we at war with Russia?
No? Oh gee that's not treason.
You fuckers don't even know what the words your saying actually means

>even those on the left will side with Trump
You're underestimating how irrational & delusional the left is. They will continue hating Trump and what Trump does no matter what. He could completely open our borders, give tax breaks to minorities and lgbtwtfbbq, become a transvestite, and declare San Fransisco the new US capitol, and they would still find some way to hate him and claim what he's doing is pure evil.

How did the NYT get his emails? The common belief is that they were leaked from the trump team. If you hold by that and this story at face value, the leaker would have been one of the five people in the meeting (jr, manager, kushner, the publicist, the lawyer) If not one of them, this could indicate the unmasking happened well before we ever even suspected.

Thanks
I already arrived at that conclusion, I thought it was obvious

>setup honeypot
>then use the existence of said honeypot to justify further action
>use any actual information gained from the honeypot as a bonus later on

Hell, normies should fucking see this one for what it is, didn't they watch the ides of march? It even features /theirguy/

Then I took a look outside....most people really ARE fucking retarded, aren't they. And if I feel dumb most of the time what does that make them.......

McCain is just waiting for Trump to be kicked out. He doesn't support him at all

oy vey

>hired for the campaign
>works in the white house
>not a politician

Don't have to be voted for to be a politician.