Shia Labeuf meltdown 2.0

Archived: archive.is/UMvpM
Original (now updated): tmz.com/2017/07/11/shia-labeouf-arrest-bodycam-footage-savannah/
Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Two parter. First the arrest and the travel to the police station. I will try to transcribe some of the dialogue in the video so we can get a better idea of what was said, and maybe try to understand and decode various things from shias drug induced madness. And also because the mix of talking about racism, to using foul language, to making threats, to making sexual advances on the female police officer, to actual AUTISTIC SCREECHING is quite hilarious.

Video 1: Arrest and the travel to the police station.

>gets arrested for public intoxication and disorderly conduct

>tries to appeal to the black police officer that he's got a president that doesn't give a fuck about him, nor does the police force give a fuck about him cause he's black, idk what he expected, that the black police officer would set him free?

>asks the police officer why he wanted to arrest a white person who gives a fuck but that was asking for cigarettes (shia was apparrently causing a big mess at the hotel).

>"i came over to you to try to be nice you stupid bitch (said to police officer)."

>"i came over to you to ask for a cigarette you stupid fuck why would i come over to you and ask for a cigarette if i was racist?"

>"i came over asked you for a cigarette and then you arrested me dummy" "they've got cameras everywhere, i've got more millionaire lawyers than i know what to do with you stupid bitch.”

>”i'm from it you dummy” (video cuts off)
I guess he's trying to pull the be scared cause he's part of jewry card.

Notice how fast he switched from "hey help me cause i'm (((white))) person who cares about blacks" to "fuck you you stupid bitch" and making threats.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/10/13/stolen-valor-shia-labeouf-lies-cops-military-service-avoid-arrest/
youtube.com/watch?v=fNCLe-kCXLw&
youtube.com/watch?v=_C50g8c8Sdc#t=2m25s
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/482559061716905984?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=pjl8pK7x24w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Video 2:

Shia labeuf is now at the police station, continues to berate the police officers.

>”you're a fucking bitch, shut the fuck up bitch, i'm american i pay my fucking taxes i'm in/i've been in the national guard? You're a fucking whore. Yeah you don't mean shit to my country you bitch” Said to the female police officer.

>”arrest me for what, arrest me for what bitch?”

>”You look cute motherfucker i could just kiss you and give it to you you whore” (unclear weither or not that is for the male or female police officer).

>”Ooooh i would just eat you dawg you're a fucking whore”, ”1950's norman rockwell white america it's called white picket fence and FUCK YOU” ”what is illegal with what i said? Exactly nothing illegal is it?” ”hey what i do illegal? What i do illegal?”

At this point shia changes his strategy and goes hwndu thinking it might get him out of the situation

>”x3 The cuffs are too tight why am i in custody *volume increases* THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT WHY AM I IN CUSTODY, NO fuck you, 5x the cuffs are too tight why am i in custody!”

>”police officer: x3 labeuf?” ”x3 why am i in custody? AUTISTIC SCREECHING”

1m57s into the second video if you want to skip to the ACTUAL AUTISTIC SCREECHING

>gets moved out of the view of the camera ”you feel good about life? You feel patriotic about this shit?”

Well Sup Forums do you think he can melt down more than he already has or is this rock bottom for shia labeuf?

I think Shia LaCucc can break more. This won't be the last.

>idk what he expected, that the black police officer would set him free?

Pretty much. I mean, that's why these people cling to their lefty ideology, because they want to belong to a group and they think that the struggle against heir imagined oppressor is unifying them.

It's why they react so badly to any minority not agreeing with them, because it disrupts their carefully crafted self-deception.

the metamorphosis is almost complete. soon he will be one of us. resistance is useless.

Death through overdose seems more likely desu
I am also not sure if I'd want that nutjob to be "on my side"

Throughout the video the cops are doing great work not engaging the idiot. On the way to the jail the officer he's berating just kind of sighs at one point. When he's there and being detained, made me lol when the woman officer keeps asking how to pronounce his last name.

>made me lol when the woman officer keeps asking how to pronounce his last name.
She's trying to get him to calm down but he's not responding, is why she repeats his name to get him to respond so i think you misunderstood but yeah.

Like..

>john.. did you hear what i just said?
>john?
>john??
For example. Similar thing but he just keeps going on in that loopy rant about cuffs and custody.

>Throughout the video the cops are doing great work not engaging the idiot.

Whenever I see videos like this I wonder how they have the mental fortitude to put up with this shit and not just whack him in the mouth after a while.
Definitely wouldn't be the right job for me.

>(shia was apparrently causing a big mess at the hotel)

if you read the officers' reports, they say he was first causing a ruckus at Buffalo Wild Wings, and then when they tried to restrain him, he ran into the hotel and apparently hid in the corner.

Meltdown 2.0.:
More like 5.6

>if you read the officers' reports, they say he was first causing a ruckus at Buffalo Wild Wings, and then when they tried to restrain him, he ran into the hotel and apparently hid in the corner.
Thank you for the clarification.

He is only nutty right now because of his struggle between the brainwashing and the truth. He might kill himself before he manage to sort things out though.

He's lied about being in the National Guard before when being arrested for being drunk in public.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/10/13/stolen-valor-shia-labeouf-lies-cops-military-service-avoid-arrest/

cognitive dissonance everyone.

now multiply this by the amount of leftards out there. this is your future.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Kinda feel bad for him tbqh

KEK, goes from a good little kike who is "nice" to blacks to a racist and sexist cunt real quick. His career is over, at this point it's 99 feet deep in the ground.

The only thing that he could do to redeem himself would be expose his pedophile father and help blow open the Holywood pedophile rings but eh he wont, that would expose his Tribe

This is what happens when you get a person; who is bi-polar, in a current state of a manic episode, and who also has borderline personality disorder drunk

He chose his path of denial and hate. He doesn't want help. What's there to feel bad about?

>transformers
>crystal skull

Two of the shittiest movies made in the last 20 years

this is starting to become sad. not saying he deserves to be defended for his actions but he's at the age when every child celebrity starts to snap because they were all abused by everyone around them growing up. dude needs help but obviously nobody wants anything to do with him.

i'm willing to forgive him if he pulls a lindsay lohen/kanye west and starts speaking out against hollyweird. i mean fuck what does he even have to lose?

shia if you're reading this during your 15 minute computer lab time, just know its not too late to come over to our side.

>i'm willing to forgive him if he pulls a lindsay lohen/kanye west and starts speaking out against hollyweird. i mean fuck what does he even have to lose?

We could probably convince him to do it in his current state. We just need some good psyops bros to get in contact with him and turn him on to the idea that it's the right thing to do/redpill him.

Guy has issues.

it'd be easier than you think. if we can destroy him we can build him back up.

This is it, the final solution for Shia.

Sup Forums has jumped the shark.

I get it. I've lurked on Sup Forums. I've lurked on Something Awful. I've lurked on reddit. I've lurked on Usenet.

Trolling is funny. People shouldn't take themselves too seriously. Memes are funny. Some ideas just catch on and spread like wild. Anonymity is funny. People do crazy stuff when they're unencumbered by their "everyday" identities.

I get it. We get it. Everyone gets it.

But here's the thing.

It's really getting to the point where it's not funny anymore. It feels less like satire and more like... a desperate attempt to cling to something that lost all its value, mojo, and influence years ago.

Almost exactly like, y'know, Shia LeBouf. Which is kind of my point. Sup Forums is the Shia LeBouf of the internet.

Shia fucking LeBouf.

And here's the kicker. At least Shia LeBouf has a message that isn't total shit. I mean, I get it; Trump and Pepe are edgy as fuck. Sup Forums being super edgy and triggering everyone with their edginess is the message. But it's a tired joke. And it costs people in the end.
It increases hatred in the universe. It increases chaos. It increases sadness and loss and intolerance and pain.

And sure, you have the right to make those jokes. You can troll from sunup to sundown and that's fine. That's your message.
But like I said: that's a shitty message. It's a shitty message that hurts people. And it's not funny anymore. Hurting people isn't funny.
If you think it's funny -- well, you've got problems. And that's fine. Be that shitty person.

But I'm not going to be a part of this anymore. I'm not going to be a part of your shitty, tired, formulaic Internet culture anymore. I want my message to be better than that. I want to be better than that.

>call black cop idiot, dummy
>over and over
>refer to himself as white, cop black

How long until Shia is full 14/88?

In summation - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

eh you could argue that breaking him down to this point is a necessary evil to wake him up considering its how he was groomed the be this way to begin with. that's how mk ultra works, they break them down until they're nothing and then create the personality they need from him. breaking him back down to nothing might be the only way to break the conditioning and wake him up.

If he dies, the memes die with him. I can't let this happen desu

Dealing with blacks

lets call him from now one Shia LeBitch

You almost got me, almost.

He's doing it to himself, dummy

>But I'm not going to be a part of this anymore.
Okay lad, see you again next week. You're here forever, even if you're a shill.

>shitty

if you want it to be more believe you need to stop using shitty, thats how SJW's speak.
they aren't allowed to use any other words because they are too offensive, so everything bad is "shitty"

>And here's the kicker. At least Shia LeBouf has a message that isn't total shit. I mean, I get it; Trump and Pepe are edgy as fuck. Sup Forums being super edgy and triggering everyone with their edginess is the message. But it's a tired joke. And it costs people in the end.
It increases hatred in the universe. It increases chaos. It increases sadness and loss and intolerance and pain.

I'm sorry did you watch the two videos? the only one trolling someone there was shia trolling himself. The police officers were essentially just very mildly mannered bystanders to his complete meltdown at that point.

Maybe people went too far with trolling his hwndu project, that was certainly trolling, but he managed to shut it down himself by essentially sexually assaulting a black guy trying to troll the hwndu camera, youtube.com/watch?v=fNCLe-kCXLw& Here's a video of it to jog your memory. He's got his tongue all over him and nearly dryhumping him. It's really bizarrely like that wolf of wallstreet scene on the airplane which is here: Do a comparison. youtube.com/watch?v=_C50g8c8Sdc#t=2m25s Go to 2m25s in the video.
That people on this board and other places found his flag really fast so he secluded himself to his cabin.. but what's going on here is pretty much all on him.. All he had to do was sit down shut the fuck up for 6-12 months and lay really low and GET FUCKING CLEAN/SOBER and then lay very low.. but instead he has gotten more and more off the rails.

but his meltdowns after that are completely self induced.. The guy is clearly mentally unstable at the moment and there's little people here has done to add to that other than talk about it.

>they aren't allowed to use any other words because they are too offensive, so everything bad is "shitty"

That is double plus ungood.

No, he's becoming more of a lolcow each passing month.

Go to bed Shia

You can go and have a wank anytime you want.
We won't judge you.
You turd.

You lost me at Something Awful.

Didn't take long for him to get stuck into the guy for being black, like he wanted to make it a racial thing right out of the gate.

I'm a pretty racist cunt, but even I wouldn't have gone that hard on chocolate there, he was doing his best to be professional and all.

>No, he's becoming more of a lolcow each passing month.
Trump saw shias meltdown coming back in 2014 pic related
>it's fake
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/482559061716905984?lang=en And no it's not fake it's real, here is the tweet in the pic for verification.

jesus hes insane

Shai will not divide us!!!! Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!Shai will not divide us!!!!

Fresh pasta??

Nobody ever though it was one of those shit-tier art project a la Joachim Phoenix all over again ? (i.e HWNDU 2.0)

What're we gonna do about this? Not that Shia's long-term, newsworthy mental breakdown is our full responsibility, but it's pretty clear that he's in denial of the truth. If he gets his act together and accepts reality, he could become moderate or even fully redpilled and be on our side (why, yes, Sup Forums is one person, you know what I mean you fags).

I know a lot of you anons like to shit on Shia but I have a soft spot for this crazed lunatic. He was a tool of Hollywood but he made my childhood and adolescence a little easier even if he wasn't that great of an actor.

Shia needs help and he's not going to get it from the public.

Or we can watch him burn to cinders, idk.

I mean, just imagine how many stupid white girls that had a crush on this faggot would be shocked at his transformation from a liberal cuck to a conservative. Heck, we all know Shia's going to be called a racist now because he said "Norman Rockwell white picket fence America" and it's going to be taken out of context to make him seem like a bad guy.

>if i was racist?
Only racists bring up they aren't racist

This has nothing to do with politics. Fuck off.

>and it's going to be taken out of context to make him seem like a bad guy.

Shia isn't going to be the mentally ill anti-trumper of the past, he is now going into 1488 mode, and Sup Forums is going to be resented for its leading role in this transformation, which must take place, otherwise Shia will not get bail.

i still have a hard time believing that was "art" and not just damage control for such a humiliating breakdown

He'll come around...

>Sup Forums is going to be resented for its leading role in this transformation
By idiots, yes. I was thinking of how many fans of his would open their minds a little to the idea of conservatism because of this.

What if Shia looked back on HWNDU with utter joy in few years time?

>shia spelled wrong copy pasted 50 times
wew
>Shia isn't going to be the mentally ill anti-trumper of the past, he is now going into 1488 mode, and Sup Forums is going to be resented for its leading role in this transformation, which must take place, otherwise Shia will not get bail.

Sorry here's your (you)

Memes really do come true.

>chaos increases

Heck. It's a possibility he'll go full 14/88. If he accepts his misery, it'll be easier to cope with. Otherwise, he'll be an insufferably drunk liberal idiot for the rest of his life screaming nonsense at police and pursuing art projects that keep getting thwarted by Sup Forumsacks and libcucks.

Who here used to watch and enjoy Even Stevens? Wtf happened to him bros.

Hearty kek.

Hey look a gold medalist special Olympian. Congrats on being retarded.

Fucking loved that show even if it was goofy nonsense.

Hell, I liked it so much I saw the first three Bayformers films in theaters with my best friend just to see Shia and laugh at how bad they were.

IIRC he was pretty good in that movie where his character got a house arrest. Too bad it was a boring story.

Also, he was diddled by Hollywood.

What child actor DOESN'T get fucked by rich pedos?

Meme Magick breh.

and buried in the desert next to Miley?

you're not allowed to be that famous without going through a facial abuse-esque ritual of losing your entire humanity in hollywood by several people, children included

Seems to me you dont get it at all.
Leave this page faggot. Back to le reddit.

rare

Can we Meme Shia into the new spokesman for Midol or Mentstridol ?

Why don't you tell your wifes children that?

Hate is power. Let it flow.

>trump posts
>instantly triggered swecuck rushes to defend shia

Fucking hell, why don't we open some leftist death camps in sweden.

Itsa new twist on an old favorite, mi amore

Think about how often, in just one day, they get a nut like shia. Those folks have seen it all, over and fuckin over. Bet they had a good laugh at the bar after their shift.

Spectre pasta

wow faggot, no one cares if you are or arent going to be a part of laughing a shia leboof on an anonymous message board. get over yourself.

I actually think Shia is great in the video. First time I watched it I had a real visceral reaction to it and it's because his performance was so powerful.

>you're not allowed to be that famous without going through a facial abuse-esque ritual of losing your entire humanity in hollywood by several people, children included
youtube.com/watch?v=pjl8pK7x24w
Not get sidetracked but watch that video, now it's not that demi more intimately kissing that 15 year old kid with braces (she was 19 or so at the time) that's the most disturbing, it's how unphased the KID is at the situation, treating her like they are fucking or something. "here eat this" "shut up and do your interview" But the end is what is most eery.. there's a very VERY little boy sitting in between them, that the 15 year old kid introduces at the end as david, that's been sitting quietly in between him and demi moore as they've been making out, and says whilst WINKING with his one eye.. that he's demis "little brother in the true sense *wink*" sex slave? mind control? what the fuck is going on..
The level of fucked up and weirdness in that video is just off the charts.

Because it's the norm for them.

Most people that get arrested think they "dindu nuffin" and so you get them acting up all the time. It's why on the odd occasion a normal person is arrested that the guards often be a great deal nicer to the person as it's obvious they're a fish out of water.

This.

Go back to plebbit you faggot, this has been going for years and no one gives a shit what you think or feel.

Savannah, GA is full of both whacky, rich art students from SCAD who are probably on shit tons of drugs and huffing paint thinner and homeless blacks high on crack.

Shia is probably relatively normal.

Ren got an F, Ren got an F.

It's more like a continuous meltdown

Same comment as yesterday. You were great in transformers, Shia...

He behaves like a 3 year old , i'd have to slap him. Just open hand ,one across the face.

This begs for a "stupid fucking goym" caption...

>Savannah, GA is full of both whacky, rich art students from SCAD who are probably on shit tons of drugs and huffing paint thinner
SCADfag here. Outside of the performing arts dept, its really not like that at all. Or at least it wasn't any worse than your typical college some 5-6 years ago.

fuck off, nigger

desu I went to SCAD for 1 year and dropped out because of how retarded everyone was including myself.

I hope you take advantage of guest speakers and are getting a degree for a job you know 100% for sure you can get.

Did you know the Dean implemented an equestrian major because her daughter wanted to ride ponies?

Art school sure is a great place to learn to ride horses.

>are getting a degree for a job you know 100% for sure you can get.
Already graduated years ago. It was a mistake.

I remember when they did that. Fuck that bitch.

This is the gayest fucking post I've ever seen. Fuck you for making this visible, you fucking stupid turd. And fuck you for trying to ruin our fun. Reported.

Wow Sup Forums sounds like a bunch of retarded feminists, why are you upset at this display of a man being an alpha?