Why do Millennials take pictures of their food?

Why do Millennials take pictures of their food?

Has any other generation been as vain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ujsV6I194eE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

worse is when men do it. i can understand if it's something freaky as shit but fucking sushi isn't something super fucking exotic you fucking cunt.

but virtually all women do it. what the fuck men. anytime i'm at dinner with some women from work there's like 15 minutes of picture taking. who the fuck cares about this shit why do they always have to take pictures of everything. it's just dinner, it's not some fond fucking memory you retards.

It's a retarded form of virtue signalling.
>look at me aren't i trendy with my hipsterfood from this hipsterbar

Why is op such a faggot

Are all his threads this shit?
>(Yes)

tfw take pictures of shits

I only take pictures of my food when it's something I made.

post em

do you email it to people telling them to "check this shit out"

Same here, I once send a shit in a heart form to my gf.

The wood is stacked incorrectly.
>thinking the problem is millennials and not a nihilistic morality resulting from the slow effects of the death of God compounded with Jewish intellectual movements post-enlightenment gaining popularity and influence
K
E
K

>worst is when you have to live among them while in office and in office party. How do i escape this.

yet have you not seen the number of likes and comment on cuntbook in instagram that they get every time. If I took a picture of the most exotic food it still wouldn't get a like other than by some not a homo homo.

no other generation had the ready availability of cameras and the medium to spread the pics

Eтo гo, бpaтoвчeд :)

It's to the point where a fine differentiation needs to be made between normie ass food instagramming vapod narcissitic bluepilled faggot millenials and the rest of us who are none of that shit and want all those faggots to die ASAP.

>virtue signalling

wat

They're just narcissistic assholes that need constant recognition to feel accomplished and to fit in.

eвaлa шeфe

нa кoгo гo изпpaти пpeз cнaпчaтa?

now this is shitposting

Useful for PM's. Attention-seeking tier when post publicly.

It's not just them my boomer mum does it. Last time I went out to dinner with her I told her if she took a photo of the food I wouldn't go out for food with her again

>pic of food from some low-class backwater restaurant no one cares about

The simple answer is: Because they can.
There would be little point to it if they still had to use rollfilm and wait days for the pictures to develop. I am certain had digital photography existed 100 years ago people would have taken pictures of fucking everything too.

>How do i escape this
get earbuds for work so you don't hear their verbal diarrhea, stop going to office parties. that's what i did.

i swear, spending time around a lot of women is just as redpilling as spending a lot of time around shitskins. nobody who regularly has to hang around 10 women will ever think they're equal.

kek

impressive

Ha кoйтo пaднe в тoп 5. Кoлeгaтa, бpaтчeдa, cнaхaтa, cвeкъpвaтa, и кypвaтa

>look at this delicious avocado on toast I am eating. I'm living quite the life and my every act deserves to be shared. Are you jealous yet?

TThat'slliterally it.

you're so vain you probably think this post is about you. don't you. don't you.

Only peasants who've never seen food before does this

>Old fucking fag detected, shit.

ironically they're all commies too

Because they can, grandpa.

Start a trend that shows the picture of food and ends with a pic of poop. Make some hash tag and let the magic work itself.

Because it's the only good thing about diversity.

Me fucking too man.

I take videos of it and play it in reverse.

youtu.be/ujsV6I194eE