Democrats intentionally used disinformation from Russia to attack Trump, campaign aides

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/11/democrats-spread-false-russian-information-on-trum/

>While the liberal news media hunts for evidence of Trump-Russia collusion, the public record shows that Democrats have willfully used Moscow disinformation to influence the presidential election against Donald Trump and attack his administration.

>The disinformation came in the form of a Russian-fed dossier written by former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele. It contains a series of unverified criminal charges against Mr. Trump’s campaign aides, such as coordinating Moscow’s hacking of Democratic Party computers.

>Some Democrats have widely circulated the discredited information. Mr. Steele was paid by the Democrat-funded opposition research firm Fusion GPS with money from a Hillary Clinton backer. Fusion GPS distributed the dossier among Democrats and journalists. The information fell into the hands of the FBI, which used it in part to investigate Mr. Trump’s campaign aides.

>Mr. Steele makes clear that his unproven charges came almost exclusively from sources linked to the Kremlin and Russian President Vladimir Putin. He identified his sources as “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure,” a former “top level Russian intelligence officer active inside the Kremlin,” a “senior Kremlin official” and a “senior Russian government official.”

>The same Democrats who have condemned Russia’s election interference via plying fake news and hacking email servers have quoted freely from the Steele anti-Trump memos derived from creatures of the Kremlin.

>In other words, there is public evidence of significant, indirect collusion between Democrats and Russian disinformation, a Trump supporter said.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LJNql
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's good for the goose is good for the gander

They're fucking always guilty of exactly what they accuse the other side of.

Alinksy tactic.

Pretty much. Most people are rather naive, so the only time they expect some conspiracy against themselves is if they already did similar shit by themselves.

r/politics is dismissing this as a spin story

This is a clear well-organized honeypot. Time to get it all out.

You mean the dossier created by funding from Jeb? That McCain and the Democrats turned over the FBI as soon as they got it? And that they didn't use during the campaign?

You mean that dossier?

"Ms. Veselnitskaya was a guest of former Obama administration Russian Ambassador Michael McFaul in Washington DC for a House of Representatives hearing on U.S. Policy "

WTF!?
They all know each other.
We are all being played

archive.is/LJNql

I wonder if this attempt to deflect has anything to do with Don Jr bring a fuckhead who got caught colluding with Russia

The commies could only be bothered to read that one book. Marx is hard.

so the pee-pee dossier was from russia?

what a plot-twist

I wonder if your comment has anything to do with you being paid by that kiddie diddler David Brock?

And then this guy.
What is his racket.?

He's been on the periferie since Euromaidan cracked open in 2013.

Who's he schilling for.

Always believe the opposite of what the media and liberals tell you.

He should have been the one on the baseball field getting shot

That's actually not Alinsky, or at least it's not part of his rules.
No idea where it came from thouh.

Globalist. Many people on both sides work for the same cause. Just a show so they could act like they didn't do anything for the country because of the other party.

this is big

Well I wouldn't say that. But I just wish he would retire and go away. Write a book and go on tour. get back some dignity.

And that's hard for me to say because I used to support this guy back in the day.

To say the least, I'm very disappointed

Let's pretend what you said is true.

How is that different from this?

they seem to be really concerned about the voter fraud happening by those in the US illeg...oh wait

it's not like the russia story might uncover the names, actions, associations, money laundering, the US taxpayer funding their own demise and stuff. they're prolly not protecting (((certain members))) at all.

damm russians.

Translation: Donald Trump Jr. is not a politician, did not do anything illegal, and did nothing more than what is generally known as "opposition research". The source is totally irrelevant, as should be obvious considering the large number of US-Israeli dual nationals who would otherwise be entirely barred from any involvement in the U.S. political process.

>large number of US-Israeli dual nationals
>involvement in the U.S. political process

^^he's right ya' know^^

DNC FAIL!!!