>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/
weaponizedautism.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/publicservice.gif
archive.is/mdSre
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiosor-and-curiosor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/
archive.is/cvqNx
archive.is/mdSre
archive.is/ulojR
archive.is/Wg9BD
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/11/gop-sen-tillis-wants-h-2b-workers-blocks-donald-trumps-dhs-nominee/
youtube.com/watch?v=RX9Lnpo0ZmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Fuck Feinstein

Well now you've done it

I am not making the next thread

Someone else must make the next thread

OP is dead

Feinstein couldn't resist taking a shot at Trump

How were Don Jr's emails intercepted?
As part of surveillance against Trump email servers.
Why was this surveillance permitted?
Because of manufactured network evidence on the part of a DHS contractor named April Lorenzen purporting to show communications between a Trump email server and a Kremlin-connected Russian bank.
I am not a very technically minded person. Months ago, I came into contact, via an intermediary, with a former high-value US asset (think China, Iran) with the skills and training required to analyze the manufactured evidence. I coached my intermediary on how to present him with a cover that I assumed would be germane to a board like this and its culture. I then fell out of contact with my intermediary until yesterday.
It turns out this asset went ahead and posted the analysis back in April:

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/

The events you are seeing now are what he meant by "It provides some fresh data points and analysis for people to bear in mind as events unfold in the near future."

My intermediary reports on a large-scale online suppression effort to keep people from discovering this information and to keep April Lorenzen and her co-contractors from having to explain themselves. I can neither confirm nor deny this, but a quick Google search on the site shows reports of mysteriously lost emails, inexplicably deleted social-media comments, etc. If this is the first time you're hearing about April Lorenzen, then it's likely because such a suppression effort has so far been successful.
As per another of my requests, the asset in an earlier post (March) provided a chain of clues that would enable a perceptive computer-security researcher to peer behind the veil of the cover:

weaponizedautism.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/publicservice.gif (embed) (embed)

You need to force these people to explain themselves now. I can't stress that with any more urgency.

Anything new with the Don Jr thing or am I correct to assume the shills have run out of ammo and are repeating themselves

Awoo~

Redpill me on this merchant, what's his endgame?

Fuck off to plebbit drumpfs

What's going on today boys?

I regret nothing.

Stop giving the attention whore, attention

Muh torture

>new thread at 300

whats happening right now?
the trump jr russia thing is dead already?

Give the hat back, NOW !!!!

yeah okay

U MAD WHITE BOI

same shit
different day

CAN WE TRUST WRAY? WHAT IF HE'S JUST ANOTHER RUSSIAN PUPPET??? HOW CAN WE TRUST ANYONE THAT THE TRUMO ADMINISTRATION SUGGESTS NOW? *autistic screeching about impeachment ensues*

t. Democrats

Thanks for baking.

r/The_Donald containment board is working nicely.
Awoo along, faggots.

Are the Pence posts in this thread designed to soften us up for when RINOs try and coup Trump? Or is the narrative of Pence meeting with globalist donors and gunning for Trumps seat just a divide-and-conquer kike scheme.

BRING BACK WATERBOARDING

PENCE
RALLY

Trump is going to France to celebrate Bastille Day

did they die?

SPREAD THIS SHIT...

Why is nobody asking how a visa-denied Democrat operative from Russia was permitted to enter the country? Oh right, someone in the Obama administration PERMITTED HER TO COME IN. So a woman who shouldn't be allowed into the country, was allowed into the country, for the sole purpose of meeting Don Jr. and trying to give him bogus information, which he refused. Then she ends up hanging out with Obama's ambassador to Russia in a congressional hearing. How the fuck does she know Obama's Russian ambassador? How did she have that kind of clout? Because she's a plant and always was. Her meeting Don Jr. was part of an ongoing narrative being built against the Trump campaign during the election year.

The smoking gun?

She hates Trump. Here's her archived Facebook page:
archive.is/mdSre

This was 100% entrapment from the get-go. To make it even worse, the Obama administration actually used it as casus belli to wiretap Trump tower and spy on his campaign. We're talking high-crimes here. Obama actually abused the powers of government in a politicized way to help the Democrats.

1000x worse than Watergate.

I'd like to waterboard Feinstein

Kek

Never

You seem new so I wanted to let you know, this is a general or thread. Sup Forums is the board it is located on. A board is something entirely different than a thread. Other than that a containment board or thread is not necessarily a bad designation, it simply serves to contain content to one area to preserve conversation in other areas.

Give it back!

That better not be a sexual joke desu

JUPITER, NO

Natalia was a plant to justify a FISA warrant.
Basically, Goldstone from Fusion GPS emailed Don Jr saying someone had info about potential corruption concerning Hillary Clinton and Russia. The emails note that the information supposedly came from the Russian Government. Don Jr. meets with the person, who happens to be a Russian lawyer who has no ties to the Russian Government and somehow was able to enter the US on an expired visa. She starts talking about Russian adoption bullshit, so Don Jr. leaves and doesn't think about the meeting since it didn't amount to anything. Cue NYT trying to break a new story about Russia, with Don Jr taking the wind out their sails by releasing all of the emails. People are now trying to play armchair lawyer attempting to say that a crime was committed, except
>Lawyer wasn't affiliated with a foreign government
>The meeting didn't yield any info of value
>It isn't clear Don Jr. would even offer anything for said info
>Lawyer states she never had the info Don Jr was promised by Goldstone, showing that she may have been baited by Goldstone and Fusion GPS as well
Its also looking like this meeting may have been the pretense to try and get a FISA warrant on the Trump campaign back in June 2016
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiosor-and-curiosor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/
And remember, the Russian lawyer came into the US on an expired visa somehow.
archive.is/cvqNx
>Grassley, in a letter to Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, said US permission for the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, to travel to the United States had been set to expire on Jan. 7, 2016, and her request for an extension had been denied, Grassley's office said in a statement.
Archive of Natalia's Facebook photos
archive.is/mdSre
Archive of tweet from Natalia calling Trump University a scam
archive.is/ulojR
John McCain
archive.is/Wg9BD

Checked

Remember that traitors are worse than enemies

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/11/gop-sen-tillis-wants-h-2b-workers-blocks-donald-trumps-dhs-nominee/

youtube.com/watch?v=RX9Lnpo0ZmY
get /comfy/

>deport economic migrants
>boost housing for refugees

what

I dunno what he's yapping about but I want a qt3.14 Levant Christian wife.

>Democrats introducing Wray
G-Guys...

them digits!

why is this nowhere on Drudge or other sites?

Divide and conquer shit. Pence has to know he'd never be accepted by Trump's base if he did that.

this guy gives me creeps

They are kicking out the people that only came to France for the Freebies and not escaping a war zone

The last thing this country needs is more H-1b visas

This man's thoughts are truly too complex

You guys think Macron is gay for Trump? Sure seems like it..

>Macaroon was /ourgoy/ all along
at last I truly see

what did he mean by this

but it says h2b

Are people honestly stupid enough to believe that Trump is going to jail over something his son did?

i still have bronchitis

100%. Either that or it's some weird daddy issue thing. Would explain why his wife is so old. He has parental issues.

It was a different time

nothing says christian as a 3rd time wed, known molester

>japanese cold
i'm so sorry

The latest Joe update lads!

Oh phew I thought it was tillerson

Is that Agent 47?

Yes.

Kek, I bet lefties will try to
spread this and unknowingly prove his point

It's called persuasion

Bill Clinton only married once user

Over something 100% legal his son did

Sources say never come from a source

>H-2B Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers

Eww even worse

Macaroni for sure like to be wherever Potus is. Such a creep.

I thought he is gay and in love with a Radio host?

you mispelled Donald Trump there buddy

>Anonymous source was wrong about obama
Doesn't this just prove his point?

Yep, h2b = Mexicans crossing, working the field and going back at the end of the temporary period. Some states have farmers that are screeching that they will have to pay a livable wage to citizens or gtfo

when he said that he believes obama is an american citizen, he meant it

its up to us to keep pushing obama's fraudulent birth papers because Trump wont

see

>fixed the red
>changed it from blue to black
new Sup Forums logo

The source was Hillary Clinton

>"can't trust unnamed sources" button
>"obama isn't legal" button
[SWEATING INTENSIFIES]

>but what aboot hillary???!!!11111111
wow this cuck has some serious issues ha ha ha

So what's (((their))) gameplan here? How do they tie this to Trump Sr.?

Are they going to try and incriminate the campaign as a whole? Does that mean they're going up try and impeach Trump AND Pence?

Lmao I know cattle ranchers, breeders, and traders that buttheads at town halls against crop farmers because of their enabling of illegals.

Why is eva sperging out again

What is it?

They need proof that Jr recieved anything of value.

Ask teriq.

There is no gameplan, it's been one desperate shot in the dark after the other.

> How do they tie this to Trump Sr.?
They might want to start with something incriminating for trump jr

an autistic-looking swastica

>didn't think it through, like always.

I wonder why small hands jr released those emails, mayba Assange threatened to do it anyway. Sad!

Assange did encourage him to do it. Was the right thing.

They can't tie it to Trump himself if he had no idea about the meeting. I think whether or not Trump Jr. is guilty of a crime is still up in the air and needs a lot more information to go off of.

lmao fuck assad
amirite pedes:???