i.imgur.com/kfPOM5g.jpg
>E Damascus Jul10
i.imgur.com/W1VbBDC.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul11
>Palmyra:SAA full control of al-Hayl complex, IS tries to re-enter gas field
>E Ghouta:SAA close to isolate Ayn Tarma from Jobar
>E Damasc(sweida): SAA liberated 20 villages in total & what appeared to be a base constructed by American engineers
>Raqqa CS:SDF recapture Ukayrishah village from IS in SE Raqqa CS, attempt to pave way for DeZ CS offensive
>Combat erupts between Kurdish forces & Turkey-led militants in Afrin
>FSA claims downing of Sy jet&heli, SAA denies any jet was downed
>SAA captures truck loaded with weapons heading to E ghouta
>SDF creates the first female Arab battalion within the US-backed group
>Israel Defmin:Israel free to act as it wants in Sy, not bound to ceasefire
>US-backed FSA demand UN stop RU support for Assad & nationwide ceasefire
>650+ displaced civilians return to Homs City from turkish occupied al-bab
>Baghdadi is kill according to the ever credible SOHR
>Iraqi PM announce liberation of Mosul, small clashes still going
>Houthis blow up Suadi Al-Jamayem military base

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyiG7L2c9Ko
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-jets-pound-east-lebanon-hezbollah-forces-amass-offensive/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94
shamamabear.wordpress.com/2013/08/10/engaging-the-souls-power-through-shamanic-storytelling/
youtube.com/watch?v=SsyK0Q3_bCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Assad will lose.

al mawt li israel

My gets say otherwise laddo

al mawt li syria
al mawt li iran
al mawt li hezbollah
al mawt li /sg/

al mawt li amrika

Doesn't look like it

>
From whom did they gain most territory after tiring you speak about? Syrian gov itself or isis or rebels?

Venezuela update, procrastination edition

*Leopoldo Lopez, opposition leader imprisoned for 3 years, granted house arrest
*Putin, Maduro speak regarding energy and protests
*Maduro orders state workers to vote for constituent assembly
*(basically who is going to fill a now-loyalist govt branch)
*opposition plans their own vote july 16th to counter this
*Florida governor wants state to split from companies that have ties to Venezuela
*Luisa Ortega charges natl guard leader of neglect when loyalists attacked opposition congressmen
*Venezuela's oil company PDVSA seeking debt renegotiation
>attorney general refuses court summons, expects to be fired
>instead of going to court makes TV press release to the public
>supreme court swore in Maduro loyalist for deputy attorney-general
>Oscar Perez, helicopter pilot, releases new video: youtube.com/watch?v=SyiG7L2c9Ko
>Maduro raises minimum wage by 50%
>opposition plans unofficial vote on july 16th for maduro's plan to rewrite constitution
>attorney general seeks protection concerning conflict with maduro
>vice president defends people accused of human rights violations
>maduro calls attorney general a "traitor" who would "dry up"
>attorney general charges former natl. guard leader of human rights abuses
>UN asks president maduro to uphold rule of law
>supreme court bars attorney general from leaving the country, freezes assets
>several metro stations around caracas are closing for safety concerns
>attorney general Luisa Ortega says she won't recognize supreme court rulings dissolving general assembly
>helicopter attacks supreme court, security forces with grenades and gunfire
>Nikki Haley says Maduro planning on using military action against citizenry
>"We need to keep the pressure on Maduro" t. Haley
>opposition to maduro says helicopter attack was possible false flag
>"green helmets" group in venezuela aiding protestors, seen with medical equipment and gas masks

al mawt li yahudi

YA ALI

>Syrian jets pound east Lebanon as Hezbollah forces amass for offensive

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-jets-pound-east-lebanon-hezbollah-forces-amass-offensive/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English

You are like a little baby
Check em, allah willing

Would you guys say that it is generally a unpredictable conflict or are you guys able to correctly predict stuff both short and long term?

USA schizophrenia must be a headache on this issue

isis mostly
mountainroaches (kurds) didnt really fight the goverment (yet)
>inb4muh hasakah

All territory is Syrian territory, but in particular the ISIS occupied parts

im getting wet. can you keep us updated on this specific soon to be event, nippon steel forger?

Fine. I will do it myself.

That's what I mean, I am obviously speaking about post-2011 situation

Pocket soon lads

There are trends one can tease out, like when Mosul was being liberated people were guessing where all the fleeing ISIS fighters would go. US support for kurds and FSA is definitely the biggest wrench in the machine in terms of cleaning the nation up.

al mawt li bolandi

fresh OC
r8 m8

Just keep winning

if you look at the big picture then people could have told you years ago that ISIS/moderate beheaders would get slowly btfo and Assad would win, so in that sense I think it's pretty predictable.

At this stage the dithering USA probably couldn't influence it significantly. The dithering is actually a rather good thing, when you dither this much you can't stick to anything enough to achieve anything, so it kind of neutralised the threat.

Sometimes we get things right, but stuff takes time, like our town of the week Sukhana or something.
But then there's shit that blindsided us like Hama offensive and Palmyra falling part 2

I haven't been lurking a few hours, why the hell did /ptg/ make their bread image about us and what are they referencing? Or is it not about us and there's some american political thing called /sg/ I'm unaware of?

Hopefully, thats one huge chunk of fsa territory

Haven't posted here before, really dumb question incoming:

Please explain to me, in very simple words, why almost nobody in international politics seems to care about the US' involvement in the civil war.
Isn't their whole involvement, techically, against international law?

I just wonder how Trump's foreign policy is going to evolve once this Russia bullshit finally goes away.

If that ever happens at least, the US establishment on both sides clearly want war with Russia :/

I feel bad for Donald sometimes, notice how this Don jr stuff came just after he hinted at easing sanctions on Russia.

Bout time.
>tfw I have no SAA edit of this

>I don't think about you at all
>keeps talking about us
kek, how can you make this your thread picture and claim you don't think about us? Stupid burgers holy shit.

Hama is also heating up

>dithering

kek, I didn't know what this word meant so I looked it up and this came up as an example of the word used in a random sentence:

>he was dithering about the election date

It's bait.

Come on, before russian involvement things were not looking so good for the syrian government. When you look at territory changes since then it's crazy how different things are now.

Trump has given ME affairs to Mattis; it's unlikely he will be involved much more unless more of Ivanka's cries enter his ears.

Who are you going to complain faggot?
>international law
You mean stronger countries regulating weaker ones? Why should that apply to the burgers?

Israel having their capital in Jerusalem is against international law too. Reality is that nobody gives a shit about it.

There's a retarded pole who slaps on a dues valt flag and calls us shitskinned muslim communists and thinks he's "defending /ptg/ from /sg/ shills"

what did you mean by this ?
>

>Or is it not about us and there's some american political thing called /sg/ I'm unaware of?
it's about us but the flag used in the image is unironically a /ptg/ tard that shills up /sg/ every now and then, yet he claims he doesnt care

pretty much every foreign involvement of the US since the end of WWII was some illegal meddling, it's just their MO, and no you can't do anything about it because of their position at things like the UN.

>shit that blindsided us like Hama offensive
The rebels pulled an Hama offensive every spring for four years now. Can we expect another one in the spring 2018?

Now that is a blast from the past.

What the fuck are they trying to do

So that's an image in defense of /sg/ or in support of the /ptg/ pole?

I really don't get it, excuse my stupidity.

No. The other day a guy posting with a christian flag (maybe crusader kun, the sperg who posts in both generals sometimes?) was gloating about the soccer match between /ptg/ and this general or whatever.

He claimed that he "never thought about syria general at all" but then made like 30 posts with screencaps from this general gloating about how /ptg/ won the match

People were naturally annoyed that he filled up literally 1/10th of the thread with something that most of /ptg/ doesn't give a fuck about, so they made that image to make fun of him. Because despite claiming he didn't care about this general he sure seemed to have saved a lot of screencaps from over here.

For got image

What the fuck is that supposed to be, the r*ddit alien probe thing?

ISIS/moderate beheaders were never actually going to take over Syria and rule it. It was always just a question of time before they're get btfo.

Can anyone explain to me why this Mattis guy is so trusted? He's childless and as far as I have seen, he has Neocon tendencies (muh Iran).

>Isn't their whole involvement, techically, against international law?
yes it is, worst thing is that US is supporting terrotist in Syria calling it moderate oposition

hire he comes the cancerous Jewish polandi poster !

I think its how they are acting like we constantly bitch about them shitting up /po/ (they do)
and they dont care about us

/ptg/ doesn't care about /sg/ unless /sg/ shitposts in /ptg/

That one guy however wouldn't shut the fuck up about how much he "doesn't care" about /sg/ and basically shit up an entire thread with his autism

So they hate that guy and made that image to make fun of him

support of the /ptg/ pole, i assume

He he he.
>youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94

If Syria turned into Libya 2.0 that would have been good enough for the US.

Mattis has support of the military, but yeah his policies are neocon as fuck. Larping doesn't help when everyone goes >muh mad dog.

Ah, got it. Thanks for the explanation.

Some faggot decided to prove how he wasn't a newfag by making some faggot new logo for Sup Forums when Sup Forums already has one

well Drumpf and his Zionist puppet masters are also all about muh eye-rain, so there's no problem there.

>So they hate that guy and made that image to make fun of him
that's pretty good of them tbqh

No its making fun of idiots from /ptg/ that shitpost here acting like they dont care about us

Gainz all over the place for the last couple of days. I cant wait for that huge ammount of troops near palmyra to start their offensive. Gainz will be unbelivable

It's funny because it's making fun of a retarded Pole, and you're also a retarded Pole. Maybe the solution is to ban all Poles.

اشتباكات عنيفة بالقرب من بئر محروثة في البادية السورية بين الجيش العربي السوري و فصائل المعارضة وسط تراجع من قبل الأخير من عدة نقاط بالمنطقة

actually he does it for yous nothing more trying to get keks from shilling on both breads

And so the slow, careful push begins.

Don't worry...

>So many people have come and gone
>Their faces fade as the years go by
Good ol days
I no longer frequent there, I hear that Papa Smurf woke up from his beauty sleep.

>slow

Iran is irrelevant, the low price of oil basically neuters them along with Venezuela and Russia. China and East Asia will be the real focus for the next few years, any American moves in the Middle East will be a distraction.

He kills Iraqis good and isn't afraid to say it, but it mostly comes down to him being a decent tactical flag officer and getting through the opening weeks of 2003 Iraq with not-as-bad-as-it-could-be casualties.
There's also a cult around him in the USMC

I don't think it's comparable. Libya is basically just a bunch of tribes that were held together by one guy and now aren't held back anymore.

Syria has a strong multisectarian core dealing with some breakaway foreign, Sunni and Kurd groups, who want to fight each other as much as they want to fight Syria's core and its government. None of these faggot groups could possibly in the middle to long term be dominant, if one won on one front they'd get attacked harder on another. Libya was a fragile pretty much non-nation, Syria has a much harder core.

They're going to take a few days to make sure there aren't any IEDs or whatever.

>Iran is irrelevant,
This is what the average burger thinks

>Good ol days
Ohhh.. don't go all sentimental fa.m.

ok I don't even know what you're talking about but it sounds like faggy drama so I don't care anyway

Tigers have started moving again!

>Iran is irrelevant
>I'm the retard
go away nigger, the Iran shit has little to do with oil and more to do with regional influence, Israel and nuclear balance.

Is /sg/ leaning more to Libertarianism Or NatSoc?

MASSIVE GAINS SOON THEN LADS

Rare footage!

I'm curious to see the opening moves of the US govt in africa. We aren't just going to let china carve it out for themselves, and NGOs/charities can only cover so much activity. /ag/ could be comfy.

Fair enough; as it stands things definitely looked grim early 2015, at least from a morale/propaganda perspective.

Tell us more

nazbol I think or NAP foreign policy but centrist govt atleast

I want him alive !

>choosing a meme ideology
>in the current year of our lord
/sg/ is ba'athist btw, we're all ba'athists here

arnt we gonna make a example of him

I still like the way that "final form achieved" was in the format of pic related

cursor removed edition
anything else ?

>Russian and Syrian raids aimed at sites calling for revival of "industry, crafts and churches" in the city of Deir al-Azur and the electricity company and Mount "Threda" and the village "Aljafra"

It will be done, my lords.

Social Nationalism

#Idlib: 2 #HTS fighters were executed by Suqour al-Sham (part of Ahrar al-Sham) in Southern #Idlib today. Tensions are rising.

Saved

wow, I didn't realize how far they'd gotten. Those are some serious gains if confirmed.

2late4that
The storytiems man, do you remember them?
They were the best things ever. That fuckin Golem story, and the Atonement. Stupid gayass shit like Dr. Marbles, and Rape factory, there was also Quantum Lich.
I'm now reminded of this Shamans doing Rakugo to their people under mushroom effect. Apparently, storytelling and listening to other people storytelling is what makes life meaningful, in Shamanistic belief.
Maybe old people knew more than we will.
;_;

>shamamabear.wordpress.com/2013/08/10/engaging-the-souls-power-through-shamanic-storytelling/

S-stop it! I can't take it anymoooore!!!
>youtube.com/watch?v=SsyK0Q3_bCw
So nice to see that party in Idlib is in full swing!

wait i got another final version where the text in third panel is adjusted

Ugh ment for