Is it possible to have a non-religious white country where people don't even believe in superstition like karma...

Is it possible to have a non-religious white country where people don't even believe in superstition like karma, horoscopes, etc. where people are still somewhat Right-Wing or nationalist? Or is that an autistic fantasy?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sacrebleu I wanna bury my face in those tits while fucking her ass.

I don't know if it's impossible, but religion tends to be inherently conservative. Who would argue with the man who holds the keys to heaven?

Both Fascism and Communism made attempts. Communism is inherently Athiest, but Stalin still let the Orthodox Church back in the country, and much of Russia today is superstitious on top of being religious. Hitler wanted to copy Stalin and replace the religion with the state, but that didn't get too far off the ground before he got BTFO. Meanwhile however Mussolini and Franco wanted their populace very Catholic and used religion as a means to enforce power.

Weirdly enough it's China which is the worlds most irreligious state, which is increasingly capitalistic with the years.

We can't even have tits without Jew doctors convincing women to have them cut off.

North Korea

Russia is superstitious because Eastern Christianity is inherently superstitious and doesn't condemn the supernatural like Western Christianity

Nah, not really, they've literally turned the state and its head into a de facto religion. Also not white.
The closest countries I was thinking were Estonia and the Czech Republic.
Like I said above, I think Estonia and Czechia come closest.

Ask Sweden /thread

Soviet Union 1945-~1980

>right wing
>North Korea
>ancap flag
oh come on now, is everyone literally retarded now?

being non religious is inherently left wing, retard

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY
archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
→ →
ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

>being too stupid to understand karma and astrology and macro-level existence because you can't hold them in your hand and subject them to rigid testing like little toys

Sad!

How do you define Right Wing and/or Left Wing?

its simple. Trump is right wing, hillary the devil/niggerbama are left wing.

[math]2^{2}[/math]

You're going down for more than just adrenochrome, faggot

Right wing extremism would be fascism or theocracy, since right wing is code ofr "conservatism/traditionalism" and there is no tradition in fucking communism you retarded mong. They literally scrap your whole society and give you new traditions about your glorious "party leaders" that you've had for all of 50 years.

Ironically ISIS is more right wing than North Korea.

That's a great and philosophical distinction between the two terms, fellow Burger.
What about Barry Goldwater, the guy who wrote Conscience of a Conservative? He ran against LBJ in the 1964 election, was strictly opposed to the expansion of government, opposed to the Civil Rights Act, etc. and was also opposed to the Religious Right and was likely a closet atheist. Was he inherently Left-Wing?

>isis
>right wing

fucking goats and killing jews isnt right wing you fucking shill

of course he was. most likely a pedophile too. all he did was smear the good republican name.

its right wing for them, and their culture.
Not everybody's culture/history is the same.

Wtf are you talking about? Christians and most other religions hold us back. The biggest weight on nationalism in the US is Christianity. If we had no christcucks or leftists we could red pill people on IQ and on racial realism we could show science and never have to deal with fucking faggot believers out right denying reality.

Then what the fuck are we even trying to accomplish here.

their culture is left wing.

ITT: I'm a Communist despite actually being Fascist because I'm atheist according to some of the posts in this thread.

Not only that but it's full of uneducated poor shitheads. The end of Christianity is when the population is educated enough to read the bible for themselves and have the ability to not live in a shithole because menus gives you a crutch to lean on when you cant handle how shirty the world really is

>killing Jews
Lmao yeah we can't have them killing the chosen right

Ariel winter is my actual crush. I can never get tired of fapping to yet. A body built by the gods themselves.

Trump has already proclaimed himself the least anti-semitic person ever and has stated that he is deeply proud to have a jewish daughter. Anti-semitism is, and always has been, a strictly left wing agenda.

Fascism isn't about tradition though, sure, it may idolize or elevate certain aspects of a nation/culture that it views as good or useful, but it's fundamentally a somewhat progressive ideology if you actually look into it or what Mussolini thought of it.
Also
> Had for 50 years
At what point does an imported culture become an actual culture worth preserving? You could make the argument that Christianity isn't "real" European culture and that if they were truly traditionalists they'd do away with the church and go back to naturalistic polytheism.

So because trump said it that some how makes it okay? You sure you dont think Trump is Jesus?

Or true? Are you fucking baiting me?

Autistic fantasy

People become degenerate as fuck without religion and culture is lost. Hence the state of the West today.

When was the last time you saw anyone go to church?

Trump IS the second coming of Jesus you heathen leftist.

>not believing in karma

It's probably the only hope I have left, knowing that (((THEY))) would get their comeuppance eventually.

Lol that Image indeed describes the mindset of some idiots I've talked to about religion and God.

>had her tits cut off because she doesn't want to feel objectified

Pretty much everybody in my family besides me literally goes to church every week.

You can clearly see that boob reduction had big negative impact on her. She looks miserable.

Yes, Sweden. You should move there.

Maybe you should try going with them one time and talk to the people there. Chruch people tend to be like-minded when it comes to conservative thinking. My church is pretty much Sup Forums

Don't people with big tits get back pains from them? Maybe that's why she got them reduced.

If anything, the kikes were using her tits to spread degeneracy.

>I'm a big nerd of books from the 15th century and 16th century
>when men had all the powers and women had none
>We as women need to empower each other

She acknowledges that books from the 15th and 16th century were the best. A time when men had all the power.
Then she brags about how we need to give power to women.

>Don't people with big tits get back pains from them?

No, they don't. That's what lazy cunts tell to other people to justify cutting themselves up, since they can't even muster up some basic energy for literally only walking. No, seriously, you don't have to do any sort of special exercise, just fucking walk around and if you're not a weak cunt, there is literally no problem.

Estonia is not right-wing by any metric

I would say that conservatism is on the right, which is about halting change, or moving the clock back to what is considered 'traditional' while economically they want hands off economy.

Liberals are on the right, and want change, moving forwards, even at the expense of the short term for the betterment of the long term. Economically they want a more interventionist economy.

don't slouch if you have big cans. problem solved.

Sad part is other women probably convinced her to do it. Women always try to bring better women down.

Just look at how confident and happy she is about her body before the surgery
Eyes looking straight ahead
Head held high
shoulders straight
genuine smile

And then there's a subtle change after the surgery
Looking off to the side
shoulders hunched and squished together
hanging head lower
smile looks forced

And you know here's how it went down

>Be bitter old female
>See hot young friend getting more attention than you think she deserves
>Tell her to chop off her tits
>Other women tell her the same for the same reason
>"Oh those silly boys just want to objectify you"
>"You'd look sooo much sexier with smaller breasts"
>"They're just too big for people to like"
>"Only the creeps will like you"
>She finally chops her tits off
>All the attention stops
>Finally accept her as one of you
>She's a shell of the woman she once was

Yeah, just ban the media and do yearly psyche evaluations.