How the hell is this guy #1 trending almost every day?

How the hell is this guy #1 trending almost every day?

Whos dick is he sucking?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/youtube-to-launch-live-tv-networks-in-next-few-months/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Google owns Youtube, they can make anything they want trend. Plus lefty cucks start seeing it and it eventually becomes a feedback loop

Because jewgle owns YouTube
Kikes and braindead college reeducated faggots control everything, if you didn't know.

Also I can't fucking wait for the day somebody blows colberts head apart

JEWTUBE PUTS HIM ON THE TRENDING LIST DUH

Those page positions are purchased, m8. "Trending Now" means "we paid to put this video here".

Stephen Colbert makes children deepthroat.

his mouth is a cock holster for many. sad!

ITT: assblasted conservashits flummoxed by actual humour

on my google tv it always shows the #1 trending video as the top and its always some Trump hit piece or Colbert.

I just want to never see his face again.

this
/thread

What can I say, he's funny.

Helps that he'll call out either party on their BS.

Google fake trend is fake

>Helps that he'll call out either party on their BS.
every fucking video is about TWO SCOOP TRUMP and how HES A BIG DUMMY IDIOT HAHA derp derp

This.
I'm so sure a video with 100k views is "trending" when multi-million view videos aren't. It's 99% likely to just be sponsored videos. Become "trending" for only 600 shekels!

>leaf thinks he knows what "actual humour" is

If you want to see whats actually trendingyou have to go #15 or more. Before that is just paid shilling and cultural control.

Lol his whole shpiel could've been easily applied to Hillary.

Did you ever think he's trending because he's popular? Most of the world hates Trump, and it's a national passtime watching Colbert tear that shitforbrains cheeto to shreads every night.

hilarious how you think popularity is directly attributed to cock sucking skills. Guess you better start suckin!

Televised liberal safety blanket

hes not that popular tho retard. If you went by popularity people like pewdiepie would be #1 every moment of every day. Don't be retarded.

>Number 1 late night show trends number 1 on Youtube.
SHOCKING

Why so butthurt OP?

Podesta's

I wonder why....

He fucked children with podesta. He spent an entire segment on his "comedy show" talking very seriously about how wrong pizzagate is and how it is bigly scary. Scary for that luciferian shitlicker maybe

Look at those eyes, what a sweet and kind man.

>Helps that he'll call out either party on their BS.

Nice one

Trending tab is literally entirely paid. Might as well call it the advertisement tab.
I mean, 300k views in 8 hours? WOOOHOOO THAT'S CRAZY; THAT'S GOING VIRAL.

CBS and YouTube have an outright deal. always follow the m0nee

cbsnews.com/news/youtube-to-launch-live-tv-networks-in-next-few-months/

>Number 1 late night show

Kek

How is this relevant on the internet?

You know even Howard Stern has less audience then random YouTubers

I don't mind humor, I just don't find him particularly funny anymore. It became obvious after he went to the Late Show that his writers are what actually made him on the Colbert Report. He's always been a lefty shill, but he used to be a funnier one. His blind hatred of Trump is incredibly repetitive. I'm not really sure how people are still amused by it when basically every day there is a new video about him bitching for 15 minutes about whatever minor thing Trump did to upset him today.

There's only so many ways you can say "This guy sucks/is an idiot" before your material is going to blow balls, and we're literally months past his formula being stale. I just want him to do comedy about something else for a while.

beaners with english as a secondary language are not allowed to discuss anything here

See the real humor is you. And the fact you don't understand why everyone is laughing at you is also part of the reason we are laughing at you.

>getting this mad at Colbert

What's the matter, your #firecolbert and two scoop memes not get you guys anywhere?

>Whos dick is he sucking?

>liberal piece of shit website [MONEY] one day:
>"CABLE COMPANIES CONTINUE LOSING SHIT TONS OF SUBSCRIBERS"
>liberal piece of shit website [ENTERTAINMENT] next day:
>"COMEDY HIT COLBERT STILL #1"
It's almost like we can use both of these headlines, and put together a working picture or something. Maybe, just, fuckin maybe.... people are watching way less TV now? Or something?

Nah. Probably not. TV ratings have never been higher! :^)

The guy is preaching to the choir. People like to listen to someone who enforces their opinion. It's just a giant circle jerk.

>cohenicience.

and for what it's worth, WWE is a pretty great metric too.

>ratings have never been lower
>profit has never been higher
Hm. Almost like TV ratings are meaningless metrics, or something. Really jogs my nog.

>World's LARGEST SUPER SOAKER!! (not clickbait)
Trending was a mistake

We got newfie humour. Its like a girl trying to do a Arnold Schwarzenegger impression, you just can't reenact that.
You guys rely on saturday night live on life support it should have died with chris farley

compared to the rest of the channels on youtube he isn't that popular, so the only other explanation is that his videos are artificially placed on trending by jewtube staff

Not surprising, really

the only funny thing about this is that you retards think that something is actually going to come of this

Well, it's either

>a vast, left-wing conspiracy to psyop your waifu

OR

>this guy has had a successful career as an entertainer for over 20 years which he is now leveraging into pushing his political agenda because he would, wouldn't he?

the result is the same either way, so what's the use in imagining a conspiracy?

True

because that's all he is.

he doesnt actually give a shit about bringing in ratings or viewers, because he is mostly making youtube clickbait that will be seen by tons of libtards.

his actual ratings are shit. he's literally fallen to third place behind Jimmy Kimmel. And Nobody watches Jimmy Kimmel

I'll never get why you guys cling so hard to this pedophilia thing.

You can't even prove(or even successfully cast suspicion) that John Podesta is a pedophile. Being friends with him doesn't make him a pedophile, and everyone spouting this shit just looks like a grade A fucking dumbass. It makes it incredibly easy for normal people to dismiss Trump supporters and right wingers when we have dumb faggots going around going "COLBERT IS A PEDOPHILE ITS TRUE JUST LOOK UP PIZZAGATE LOL HE'S FRIENDS WITH JOHN PODESTA WHO RUNS A PIZZA PEDO RING! THE SIMPSONS IS ALSO PART OF IT BECAUSE THE SHOW MENTIONS PIZZA AND DID I MENTION THAT TRIANGLES ARE THE PEDOPHILE SYMBOL AND PIZZA IS ALSO TRIANGLE SHAPED? CHECKMATE." You look certifiably retarded to everyone.

>late night ratings are getting to the 2.## levels
holy fuck TV is dying.

because the kikes collude with one-another to decide what pops up on people's front page

Eh, out of all the liberal late night """"comedians"""" Colbert is the best of them. He's not a classist hypocrite like Samantha Bee. And I never seen him claim that drowning Europe in rape refugees is going to save it like Oliver. His face is way less punchable than theirs.

kys

to be fair, part of it is because the current bunch of late night hosts are shit. Letterman, Leno, and Craig Ferguson were the funniest on Late night and they've all retired from it, and Conan became "literally who" the moment he left network late night.

Colbert and James Corden are not funny, and Jimmy Fallon only does well became for one thing, he got shilled hard, is the best of the lot, and actually presents himself as neutral, and not a guy with an agenda to push, unlike someone like Seth Myers, who basically does the same thing he used to do on SNL, but somehow less funny, when he isn't just making fun of the news and is actively acting as an anti-trump shill

Blowing John Stewart is pretty much the foundation of his career. It's probably still how gets things done.

>face is way less punchable than theirs

That's not much of an accomplishment mate....

His mouth is a Jewish cock holster

>Whos dick is he sucking?

The majority of the American public.

Wowww good point, never thought about it like that! Pizzagate is real!

Hrmm maybe go check out pizzagate on Voat.co. He's a self proclaimed spirit cooker, and his brother's house is filled with paintings of naked/near naked children being tortured. Those things alone tell you that inner Podesta circle are a bunch of freak satanic child lovers, but there's a lot more information that Pizzagate uncovered.

Their shills never die, they only get stronger.

I already looked into pizzagate. It's fucking dumb. Being into shitty dumb art does not make you a child rapist. You are, in fact, a gullible fucking idiot. Pizzagate=giant pile of shit. I'd think it was an intentional smear against the right wing if I wasn't so certain you guys are just stupid enough to believe tenuous conjecture because you want it to be true.

I thought Colbert had become fairly obscure after leaving comedy central. I have strong doubts that he's the number one late show. I find all those political shows incredibly cringy though, so I wouldn't know if Colbert's made a comeback.

no one asked for your thoughts, the world doesn't revolve around your ego and it's resulting faggotry

go back to plebbit

(((trending)))

Google just puts it there.

Wow you leafs are dense. No one relies on SNL. It's just another piece of shit rammed down our throats just like Colbert. Nobody watches this shit. It's not 1972 anymore.

It doesn't revolve around retarded shutins that believe nigger-tier conspiracy theories either, you fucking idiot. Which is why everyone laughs at you. You are dumb enough that you don't deserve to breathe.

I hate dumb faggots that believe stupid shit, and pizzagate is near the top of the list of stupid shit to believe.

>naked paintings of tied up and beaten children
>not a pedo freak
>kid friendly pizza parlor plays live insanely sexual music
>nothingtoseehere.jpg
mmmkay

The few hundred thousand that do turn this bullshit on have been watching since Carson was on and fall asleep in their recliners.

Everything on every channel is pointless mind-rot bullshit peppered in between countless shill kikeistan commercials for pills or reverse mortgage companies.

okay, i disagree but i respect your opinion and will not downvote you

"trending" is a meme
it is all orchestrated

the land of the rising sun understands.

only a portion of 'trending' videos are there due to stochastic processes.

the majority of 'trending' is engineered by our robot overlords at Google to be presented to us as such.

Cause he's funny.

Drumpf is universallly hated so it only makes sense that this is based Colberts finest hour on his witty politically charged commentary

Same reason they deleted my dislike for morethanarefugee TWICE and the dislikes have stopped at around 450K.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

yootoob has curators who push this latte cuck shit.

normie dick

Napalm

I dunno, he seems pretty likeable and witty...unlike you :)

Underrated post

> 191,000+ views

> trending

That's Jewtube for you. I'd dislike and shit up the comments section but can't fucking stand Colbert so much I know I won't last.

It's a testament to the impotence of the so-called right that they have no choice but to rely on Google for so much of their lives: search, mail, youtube, all used on a daily basis, filling the coffers of their enemy and keeping them in power.

besides the watergate reference, why is Colbert so obsessed with oral sex references?

You are very correct.

Frankly, the right needs to infiltrate the free software movement as form of liberation from the leftists/globalist overlords.

Plus, free software is being taken over by hard identity leftists and that shit needs to be purged hard.

Goytube (((algorithm))) shilling the video as many territories/countries as they can.

you'll be tereding if during Obama's presidency, you publish a video in on a Major TV channel titled:
"Malia Obama and why his father is a niggerfag"

His ratings were in the garbage bin when he tried normie humor. There were talks about him being replaced.
Then Trump won and he went full dumphty doophy doo mode and the liberal yuppies ate it up.

he's an old friend with John Pedosta. He opened the pilot of his show with a baphomet head. Do you really need to know more?

This

Pewdiepie doesn't trend anymore because he makes Jew jokes, even though his videos regularly get millions of views. Hell, his most popular video about his car got taken down because it had a parody song called "Pewdiepie is a child rapist"

Colbert built up a ton of goodwill with most politically active young people because of his work on Comedy Central and the Daily Show. Not to mention he tells HILARIOUS anti-Trump jokes. It isn't a big surprise that he's popular.

Same thing happened to the Daily Show during the Bush Jr. years. John Stewart's shitty impression of him he did in every single episode just got embarrassing to watch not even a year in.

>people that browse this board still choose to believe that there is not a child prostitution and human trafficking ring that is operated by the same people that can throw infinite amounts of money around the world and buy influence in every sector

Shiggy diggy

Youtube has a new algorithm for trending videos. It rewards quantity of content over quality.
That's why talk shows are always trending, they put out daily content and also chop up their videos into short 5-6min bits.
It's also why daily vloggers like logan paul and jake paul are always on trending and get tons of views. They're exploiting the new algorithm.