What's the best place to be in the future?

Which colored area do you think will be the best place to live going into the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably Dark Blue

Each zone has its shitholes.

make germany blue and pick green

Green. Obviously green.....excluding Germany.

rank 2 comin through

come to Egypt :V

Yellow zone

sand niggers incoming

Hi italiano I am coming to u after one month

i'm not a southernfag,stupid burger.

They are already there.

probs italy or greece, the sand monkeys only want france or germany anymore.

WRONG, I love italy and greece more

Nope. France and Germany reject them and they return in Italy

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY
archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n

The green one especially after we rename it "grossdeutschland"

>Living in a colored area

Pick a color and roll.

Fucking roll.

Light blue, role
hoping for England

orange roll

Eh, Scotlands good as well

Blue

roll

At least you're not in an Islamic hell hole.

realistically the yellow area. the cold northern areas will prove ideal in defending against the nigger hordes once society collapses.

roll

>tfw lumped together with France, the UK,Belgium and the Netherlands

Literally the only place safe in the blue are.

Orange

roll

red

moortugal is nice

I ended up in Macedonia again, oh well must be fate.

I'll have you know that this grouping is breddy bad

At first I thought this was a perfect europe thread and was about to say that it's not half bad
>light blue-British empire
>green-Germany
>red-roman empire
>yellow-kalmar union
>dark blue-Russia
>orange-Hungarian empire

this guy gets it

you obviously have no idea what the situation is austria is.

Austria isn't really that bad, only Vienna is

Forgetting Graz?

Green lol, there are no bad results there, you end up rich or white.

Vienna, Graz, Linz, Bregenz and Innsbruck are beyond help. Its over for them.

New capital can be Salzburg after removal and new parliament build there.
Ask any honest austrian and he will agree.

Graz is filled with muslims too, forgot about that.
Linz?
My gf is from Linz and when i visited her it wasn't really that bad tbhq, sure there are muslims but nowhere near like in Vienna or Munich
Never been to Salzburg though

green
Like pepe

make the Netherlands white and I will choose white

Nigger

Well desu...i dont live there either anymore. Im from BadenWürttemberg (southern germany, next to bavaria) but ive been to austria countless of times and lived there for a bit during my childhood.

The only time i felt relaxed and wasnt annoyed by seeing another arab or black face was when i was in the countryside of germany or austria.

Rip mate
Here in Croatia you really need to search for a nigger to find one, same goes with mudslimes.
Where do you live now?
Me and my gf are planning to move to Vienna or Klagenfurt.
I really don't know shit about Klagenfurt though, any tips?

rollin down the river

Lemme get my shithole.

I'm already living near Poland and I got some polish blood.

Good.

light blue roll

>Here in Croatia you really need to search for a nigger to find one, same goes with mudslimes.
My parents friends are from croatia and they always go down there to make holidays and stuff.
I dont know why but ive never gone with them, call me stupid but i never felt like going - I felt like i would destroy the ritual of them always hanging out there.
The croatian couples kid never came aswell so...its prolly some sort of unwritten law that only they 4 go and make vacation there lol

>Where do you live now?
uhh BW again. Close to Stuttgart...so lots of muslims and now lots of blacks too - its horrible, the blackies suddenly appeared out of no where since the refugee crisis started. Sad to admit but ive gotten already used to the middle eastern look.

I got beaten the shit out of me before - 4vs1 cus i was apparently looking at them in a weird way. He came up so close to my face and wouldnt back off so i asked him if he wanted a kiss, then he snapped lol
I got some bruises and a blue eye back then but one of them a broken nose, pretty sure i'd be dead now if some group of other 5 guys didnt help me out - suprise! they were ofc german

>me and my gf are planning to move to Vienna or Klagenfurt.
Klagenfurt...hmm never been there. I know theres 2 mosques there though with like 400 of muslims attending apparently to some news outlet. So maybe not that bad huh?

Eh...sorry for writing so much lol

I really wish you and your gf all the best. Stay safe.

>gross deuche land
Fitting

>got beaten the shit out of me before - 4vs1 cus i was apparently looking at them in a weird way. He came up so close to my face and wouldnt back off so i asked him if he wanted a kiss, then he snapped lol
what the actual fuck?
my cousin got robbed in vienna, they stole like 400 euros and a pack of fucking cigs
>I got some bruises and a blue eye back then but one of them a broken nose, pretty sure i'd be dead now if some group of other 5 guys didnt help me out - suprise! they were ofc german
shieet, i guess they really don't give a shit about other people then, i hope they get fucking murdered
good thing that those germans helped you
>I dont know why but ive never gone with them, call me stupid but i never felt like going - I felt like i would destroy the ritual of them always hanging out there.
go with your mates, there's shit tons of stuff to do in croatia during summer and germans are usually the most liked tourists here
>Klagenfurt...hmm never been there. I know theres 2 mosques there though with like 400 of muslims attending apparently to some news outlet. So maybe not that bad huh?
i hope not, Vienna seems to scary for me because of all of the muslims and niggers over there. Hopefully Klagenfurt is still mudslime free to some extent.
>I really wish you and your gf all the best. Stay safe.
same goes to you mate, i hope you get rid of those mudslimes asap

Germany should be blue and Hungary green

roll

You made it so that every color has at least one turbo fucked country in it on purpose didn't you?

Only safe place and decent place in europe is iceland

red