Do you American'ts really think we have labor camps for gays in Russia?

Do you American'ts really think we have labor camps for gays in Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRrCGwx_noI
archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
discord
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/gay-chechens-beating-electro-shock-torture-detain-camps-chechnya-russia-thugs-homophobia-human-a7713391.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chechnya-anti-gay-purge-victims-stripped-naked-beaten-electrocuted-torture-detain-human-rights-watch-a7757786.html
independent
archive.is/29iD2
archive.is/Rnir3
washingtonblade.com/2015/11/10/new-details-surface-in-1992-murder-of-gay-sailor/
archive.fo/twyZJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, but you do have North Korean slave camps. Love Russia but I find that shit to be a bit much.

Nice numbers

why are you talking about Russia with a communist flag and saying we Russia is a white christian country now

Doubtful. Russia has a very large LBGTXYZ90210T community.

Those are patriotic worker camps.

it's called conscription army

I don't, but a small amount of Americans (15-25%) literally do believe something along these lines.

To be fair, we essentially have Mexican slave camps too.
>illegals cross border
>work on farm for next to nothing
>money gets sent back to Mexico
>housed in subhuman conditions
Not trying to "justify" it, but it'd be unfair to denounce them while we do something only a little less shitty.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRrCGwx_noI

We can only hope

Yeah but they're in Chechnya from what I understand. Also y u collude russian?

no but we wish you did.

Though we know its just Putin creating bad press about Chechens so people pay less attention to the bad deeds of Russians. Its the oldest trick Russians employ.

because Russians are a very confused people right now. Their identity has had major shifts so many times they can't really keep it all straight anymore.
Even the shift from one Commie dictator to another usually came with major changes. Leninsim vs Stalinims for example.

Ehh... You know that's bull, right? NK workers working in russia are payed normal salary, provided food and housing on top of that and protected under russian law. The only "slave" part about them is that most of them have their families back in NK so NOT going back is not an option for them.

>because Russians are a very confused people right now. Their identity has had major shifts so many times they can't really keep it all straight anymore.
Not really. We stopped caring for the most part. There are those who are still communist, those who are monarchists, just normal orthodox and christian folk not subscribing to ideologies, we even have an occasional Nationalist and even more rare Nazies, and hilariously insane Naz-Bol types. Putinists are there too but they are very few in number. Most people in russia simply dont care any more about who you are so long as you are a patriot.

You should

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY
archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
→ →
ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

Nope we all know its CNN deception

City Chelyabinsk is one of most homophobic cities in Russia, but 5% of populatin of this city is gay.

Are you gay? Any Russian gays lurking in this thread to tell us how life is there? What would people's reaction be if you held hands with another man in public? Mentioned your boyfriend in a conversation?

I wish you had them. Just think of a camp filled with sweaty working gay men, I'd go there asap to frollic on russkie cocks.

OP I doubt you're even Russian

And they said the camps were in Chechnya and I hope to fuck its true

>Are you gay?
No (maybe)
>What would people's reaction be if you held hands with another man in public?
95% of gays in Russia live in closet. In rural areas you can be beaten or killed for it

Queers should live with a certain amount of dread. Just like all minorities

If you don't, you should.

Maybe join our chat room?

discord d0t gg/7EYy4m

Replace d0t with .

Do Russians recognize immigrants as patriotic Russians? Like are there any to even notice? And if they we seen, do Russians consider them valid?

Russian army special forces are all gay for pay, get whored out by their commanders. Then continue to make money that way. Google it.

>Do Russians recognize immigrants as patriotic Russians?
You speak russian, behave russian and don't fuck with people, you are russian. Nationalists might dislike you but they are a rather small minority starved of money, support and utterly discredited. The exception being central asian migrants who come to work on construction sites, they are sometimes looked down on by society in large because enough of them don't speak russian, behave like foreigners and fuck with people.
>Like are there any to even notice?
Yeah, there are plenty enough, we used to be second most immigrated into country prior to germany putting a trigger to it's dick and shooting it off with open border policy. Now we are third. The vetting process is better tho, especially nowdays.
>And if they we seen, do Russians consider them valid?
We welcome anyone who wants to contribute to society with open arms.

Hasn't been a thing for nearly a decade, but sure keep thinking that.

>t. Belogandon

It's funny that the supposed "fag removers" dress up in their little homo costumes to do it.

Take a look at this pic. Which group looks more gay: the fag removers or the actual homo? This is some serious repressed homosexuality going on. Or, as the saying goes, "me thinks thou doth protest too much."

nah they are just torture camps where you torture them to reveal who the other gay men are so they can go and murder them

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/gay-chechens-beating-electro-shock-torture-detain-camps-chechnya-russia-thugs-homophobia-human-a7713391.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chechnya-anti-gay-purge-victims-stripped-naked-beaten-electrocuted-torture-detain-human-rights-watch-a7757786.html

I heard russians like to squat all the time because for most of them growing up their municipalities were too poor to be able to afford benches and tables at parks.

So when the plebeian Russian go out to play 'catch baba yaga' or whatever and they are tired of running around, their only options are to sit in dirt or squat. so many chose squatting.

is this accurate?

Archived that

>independent co uk/news/world/europe/gay-chechens-beating-electro-shock-torture-detain-camps-chechnya-russia-thugs-homophobia-human-a7713391.html
archive.is/29iD2
>independent co uk/news/world/europe/chechnya-anti-gay-purge-victims-stripped-naked-beaten-electrocuted-torture-detain-human-rights-watch-a7757786.html
archive.is/Rnir3

Isn't Russia one big labour camp for the gays?

Huh. We have some Chechens in refugee camps in Poland. Can we trade them to Germany in exchange for Syrians?

I wish you did

Here in the states, we dont torture our gays we just kill them in bathroom stalls
>washingtonblade.com/2015/11/10/new-details-surface-in-1992-murder-of-gay-sailor/
archive.fo/twyZJ

Does the blue beret mean he is a paratrooper?

>is this accurate?
No.

>independent co uk/news/world/europe/gay-chechens-beating-electro-shock-torture-detain-camps-chechnya-russia-thugs-homophobia-human-a7713391.html
this article is about muslims in chechnya doing this:
>Anzor is a gay man from Chechnya, the predominantly Muslim region in southern Russia where some 100 men suspected of being gay were detained and tortured, and at least three of them were killed.
it literally says the gay man fled to moscow for safety
>The man, in his 30s, said that when the abusers lost interest in one person, the torture would stop. He was eventually freed, and like Anzor, fled Chechnya and sought shelter through LGBT activists in Moscow.

I would rather have these "fag removers" than your high heel wearing fag soldiers

it's paradise compared to north korea

I heard other speculation that squatting is some sort of learned Russian prison behaviour.

Is that more accurate?

If no, why so much slav squatting?

Is it simply considered stylish, like Adidas track suits?

those are combat heels.

Without our "heel wearing fag soldiers," your fake nation would be turned to dust in a matter of days. Show the proper respect. You're our dog. Never forget that.

>his nation doesnt use combat heels

Whatever keeps you awake at night, Tyrone Smith.

This is a serious question...

Do Russians care about things like bloodline purity? Like unless you're slav, you aren't real Russian? Chinese here even after hundreds of years of generations is still treated as, well, Chinese. We generally don't mind them as long as they are patriotic though.

You are actually the only person from Israel I have ever seen make such a stupid post. Normally you guys actually pitch into discussion but this time you are coming off as a fucking retard.

>Like unless you're slav, you aren't real Russian?
Russian heartland have been ruled by at least 7 different multiethnic empires, of which Russian empire and USSR were just the latest. So no, not really. People that do are what we call nationalists in russia. They have popular support of about 2% at most. The best performance ever by one of them in elections was 22% for mayor of Moscow, and he essencially managed to get all the opposition factions to vote for him. The actual mayor got 53% and won in the first round.