/TLG/ TeaLeaves General - Confirm AL is Tea Leaves edition

FbiAnon Thread (still unverified)
Previous Thread
Tea Leaves is April Lorenzen (sometimes Lea Vestea)
archive.is/9XonB

"Works" for Dissect Cyber, Inc and contractor for DHS. Responsible for fabricating or spreading fake DNS records.

We need to confirm her identity

L. Jean Camp (professor of Informatics at Indiana University is probably also implicated)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LZ5FI
twitter.com/dhsscitech/status/882736112229376000
kikebook.com/april.lorenzen
linkedin.com/pulse/how-internet-criminals-could-join-new-things-your-smart-lorenzen?trk=mp-reader-card
vimeo.com/user8971782
archive.is/WoWjy
kikebook.com/nicholas.kopcyk
twitter.com/miss_jennica/status/348364226789781505
mobile.twitter.com/dhsscitech/status/882736112229376000
theintercept.com/2016/11/01/heres-the-problem-with-the-story-connecting-russia-to-donald-trumps-email-server/
archive.is/uug8Z
archive.is/9XonB
youtube.com/watch?v=C8lj45IL5J4
jerrypournelle.com/chaosmanor/recovery-opinionanalysis-on-comey-and-draining-the-swamp-a-note-on-education/
archive.is/Y1MwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LARP

>for fabricating or spreading fake DNS records.
that's interesting

Nice try.

to get pretext in fisa courts using a non-techsavvy judge...

Alright..

Alright..

since you faggots are still pushing it I'll take a look as well.

judicial bump

Dissect Cyber, Inc Only has two employees, and look at the second principal:
archive.is/LZ5FI

thank you.

Reposting:

Yeah, that's her.

See weaponizedautism.wordpress.com, which has been mentioning her since March/April. The only tweets containing her name were in reference to that site.

Then, out of nowhere, she gets a tweet shoutout by a faction of DHS days before the Don Jr story blows up:

twitter.com/dhsscitech/status/882736112229376000

Every other "happening" on Sup Forums should be ignored. THIS is what matters now. Get The Intercept to confirm her identity, and shit will hit the fan, with the Don Jr story imploding.

Or is Sup Forums OK with an anti-Trump log forger being paraded around by DHS?

Reposting:

Well, all it takes is a bunch of channers to tweet at Sam Biddle and the others at The Intercept who were able to confirm her credentials but expressed skepticism about her findings. They know who she is and can confirm whether that part of weaponizedautism.wordpress.com is legit. If it is, it immediately adds credence to the rest of the site, because only a genuine insider or someone with serious talent could have uncovered that publicly unknown detail.

I've set up a Twitter account myself, but they want me to (((phone verify))) the fucking thing before I can do anything.

>133371337

1337 as fuck

Well shit after looking into this, this is something I already investigated on my own when the whole Trump server hoopla came about.

We confirmed it fake back then maybe I can find the archives.

This is her FB page. All of her friends are set to public.

kikebook.com/april.lorenzen

She is friends with a Natalka Kopcyk, who she referenced at the end of her linkedin article, and both of them are friends with Leilan Lorenzen.

Forgot to include the linkedin article link linkedin.com/pulse/how-internet-criminals-could-join-new-things-your-smart-lorenzen?trk=mp-reader-card

Are this guys videos still hosted anywhere?

When you are looking at the archive of your old posts and you see some sweet OC

God, I love the rush of memetic warfare.

I'm starting to get paranoid now, heh. The need to phone verify my Twitter account just got lifted, and my movie downloads are downloading at speeds twice that of anything I've seen in five years.

Also, her linkedin

linkedin.com/in/aprillorenzen

via her vimeo

vimeo.com/user8971782

This thread needs huge bumps.

Thx 4 baking. Next time post the new thread in the old thread please.

bump

Natalka Kopcyk is registered as the ONLY OTHER EMPLOYEE and principal of her company Dissect Cyber, Inc. Kopcyk's husband has a laundry list of crimes.
archive.is/WoWjy

I'm digging randomly, hoping to find something, happy to redirect energies elsewhere if there's something better to be doing

Will do next time

youtube. type in AURINI

>Natalka Kopcyk
What is her husband's name?

Nice photoshop, burger.

This, and source on said crimes please

Either Edward Kopcyk or Nicholas Kopcyk, they both have criminal records. Guessing one of them is the kid. Trying to find other tweets, facebooks, or otherwise that might be incriminating

Thx. I'll post some previous things about Trump Jr. and WH user in a sec. Please stand by.

This is probably going to get buried until the Donald Jr. stuff dies down, even though it is quite possibly at the heart of it.

Thanks chap!

Well here is Nicholas. He is also friends with April. He looks too young to be Natalka's husband. His dumbass left his friends list open as well. kikebook.com/nicholas.kopcyk

I could do more digging on it, but they're all misdemeanors, probation, driving while drinking, etc

.Nothing works better against sleepy and shill posts than actually getting shit done. Anons are talking about getting The Intercept on the story which sounds promising. We need some people to get on that

Hate to derail topic, but some bumps couldn't hurt.
Not a photoshop apparently: twitter.com/miss_jennica/status/348364226789781505

YOU CAN SEE THE GRAVITY WAVES COMNG OF THOSE

Lets get to it boys

Blessed tweet about a cyber showcase in 6 days:

Russia DT Jr. story btfo:

They've already been on the story last year, expressing skepticism about the logs.

See this:

theintercept.com/2016/11/01/heres-the-problem-with-the-story-connecting-russia-to-donald-trumps-email-server/

Any of those article authors should be able to confirm that Tea Leaves is April Lorenzen, because as the article indicates, they were provided with her actual identity and past work.

Ofc Mc Cain was in on the story too. What a (((coincidence))) that he met the russian lawyer.

True story, user. I am not good at the autistic detectiving. The main thing I can do is get it to people with twitter armies to get it trending/bug the shit out of Intercept/Slate once it is in meme format (or at least much shorter and easier to understand than the massive weaponized autism wordpress).

And, bump in the meantime.

that faggot just needs croak already

old age, do your thing

The same goes for the guy who did the article at Slate, but because he's a leftist cuck, you probably won't get an admission and would have to trick him somehow, say by emailing him from april.lorenzen[whatever]@gmail.com and asking whether he remembers you from last year and whether he's interested in new data.

WH user confirms that (((they))) took the bait and shit will start to happen on July 27. He even gives hints:

>be the son of a southern conservative war hero
>be the biggest liberal traitor cuck possible

What went wrong?

Full thread of WH insider user:

To add to that, I should've made it clearer that The Intercept already knows her identity. They don't need to do their own investigation. It's just a matter of getting them to confirm what they already know. Hence it's just a matter of getting a public tweet acknowledgement. Should be simple, right? Twatter is fucking me around again, though.

DONT LET THIS SLIDE NEWFAGS

This is the type of info and infographic that is needed on April Lorenzen to get it spreading on twitter to put pressure on The Intercept and/or Slate to confirm or deny that she is tea Leaves.

Hah, now all the Pizzagate threads are firing up again. Predictable, eh?

you got this in a legible format?

Man this board LARPs harder than /x/ now

those are pretty much moron containment operations at this point.

user asked me what i think about it but thread got archived. Hope he will find out.

>linked with Steele dossier
Haven't read yet. I'm working only with sources that pre-date Don Jr. revelation now.
>pictured with DC officials
Again, she lobbies against Magnitsky Act, and it was known before today, so no surprise for me here
>pictured with McFaul
Same here. And again McFaul was kinda popular in Russia and has a lot of friends from our govt circles.
>This was clearly a setup
Based on nothing. But as i've said before she might have been under surveillance – can't prove or deny that with sure
>wasn't affiliated with govt
This piece is kinda misleading. She has important links but doesn't work on us.
>expired visa
I've seen no proof. Also she wasn't listed under Magnitsky Act.
>Anti-Trumper and Anti-Putin
BS based on clearly misinterpreted fb postings

And now after actually reading this first article:
Well i can't say i do understand the nature of this connection between Veselnitskaya and GPS Fusion. Article clearly says that she wasn't "linked" with them, she hired them. Allegedly. To work on a case not related to Trump campaign.

u are merely larping that we are larping.

That picture fits your post very well.

Dissect Cyber, Inc Only has two employees, and look at the second principal:
archive.is/LZ5FI

More info on Dissect Cyber:
They were apparently making cold calls on possible duplicate names. Maybe to monetize Lorenzen's tech?
archive.is/uug8Z

They only made 106k in revenue their first year, which leads me to suspect the company is just a method of paying Natalka Kopcyk.

Confirmed DHS contractor, but I'm giving up on this lead unless it comes up again.

Yeah, then that's what we need to meme. Here's how I see this going down:
>>Don Jr.'s emails were intercepted through the unmasking order
>>DHS shores up April Lorenzen in preparation
>>Don has difficulty attacking directly since April Lorenzen is an expert (feeds into the Trump is an Idiot Confirmation bias)
>>DHS / Dems wave their arms "Muh Russia"
>>Plausible deniability since they had evidence

If we get ahead of it, and push April Lorenzen and this stuff:
archive.is/9XonB

There are two stories here:
>>Spying on Trump was vindicated because there was evidence of Russian Involvement. We might have screwed up a little bit, but you can understand
>>An acting president and party conspired to plant evidence in order to use Government Resources in full force against the opposition.

We have to meme the second REAL story into reality.

I always like to reply to your posts with merchant attached.

Ty for your work. Much appreciated.

Summary of the non-technical notes of interest from the Weaponized Autism wordpress:

On October 31, 2016, Slate published an article titled “Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?” This article described the work of Professor L. Jean Camp and her colleague

This professed altruism as a rationale for digital snooping may be hard to swallow given that Camp and her associates spend a great deal of time on Twitter launching unhinged attacks against President Trump

enter Tea Leaves: The destination domain had Trump in its name, which of course attracted Tea Leaves’ attention. But "his" discovery of the data was pure happenstance—a surprising needle in a large haystack of DNS lookups

Tea Leaves is another piece of work in the “concerned and impartial researcher” department. Check out Tea Leaves on medium.com (@tea.leaves) play-acting as the innocently curious Lea Vestea (roughly a cyclic permutation on “Tea Leaves,” in case you missed it): (anti-trump rant)

More Slate: I also spoke with academics who vouched for Tea Leaves’ integrity and his unusual access to information. “This is someone I know well and is very well-known in the networking community,” said Camp. “When they say something about DNS, you believe them.

Tea Leaves, as the supplier of the DNS logs, is the foundation on which this whole saga ultimately rests. While Camp and her colleagues are happy to run their mouths and make an awful lot of noise, Tea Leaves has remained conveniently tucked away from public scrutiny

Tea Leaves is DNS and malware researcher April Lorenzen: It gets technical from here.

Honestly as a part russian I'm dissapointed by your post. You probably think Navalny is better than Putin lmao.

Is there any other place Tea Leaves and April are tied in? Is it just on this Wordpress entry? If not, does anybody have ANY clue how that connection was made? It seems a glaring omission. Everything else is carefully explained in that entry, but absolutely nothing is said about how it was discovered Tea Leaves and April are one and the same.

Since noone noticed this apparently, this post is about April Lorenzen:

I posted that upthread. See .

>as a part russian
And you think it's great to be here and feed foreigners with misleading bullshit like this when they can't read russian?

P.S. Bump moar

Just a further note on the "It gets technical from here" part... He basically notes extreme oddities in language and coding from both Tea Leaves and April Lorenzen that match up.

Likewise, on the DNS being fake, he points out a bunch of reasons why and dissects any innocent reasons why Professor L. Jean Camp and her buddy Tea Leaves might have put the DNS logs up on their sites with such glaring anomalies.

The given proof is convincing to me, but I and others believe he deanonymized her over Tor/I2P and then constructed a plausible "dual origin" kinda thing after the fact. Hence why it seems like such a lucky find. Basically, he already had the Lorenzen sites and found ways to connect them to the Tea Leaves site in reverse.

It should just be a simple matter of getting confirmation from The Intercept and whatnot. Strange, then, that not a single person has tweeted them.

Not that I know of.

But, he does discuss it in "Exhibit A" and "Exhinit B",, immediately after he says they are one and the same.

Basically, oddities in the way they both speak, as well as coding, which match up.

This is in english you dumb motherfucker. Additionaly that post is very clear. Do you want me to dismantle your stupid ass points one by one or what? Those weak points got dismantled plentiful times already, you filthy jew.

P.S. Get to meet Jesus Christ, stop deceiving so much and become a nice christian.

And the reason I think he did it that way is to hide the full extent of his capabilities, because shit would hit the fan if someone posted a Tor/I2P deanonymization technique.

Look at publicservice.gif to see the kind of skill set you're dealing with.

Don't derail.

If we have any plebbit fags on here, we could get them to fire up their meme cannons. I ain't got that particular skill set, or I'd do it.

>Do you want me to dismantle your stupid ass points
go on

What did you find, codefag?

Also, bump

>Trusting antifa

Even if the too technical for normies evidence is memed in some brilliant way, I think more connections are needed.

Tying April Lorenzen and her crew into more anti-Trump stuff -- and, even better, pro-Democrat stuff.

That will happen quickly if this takes on Bike Lock Guy, Shia laBeouf, or Seth Rich importance here.

Keep in mind, once the Tea Leaves/April Lorenzen connection is made well enough, there is still the matter of making the DNS logs being faked known and understood (and, that is extremely, extremely technical).

And, the ultimate kill shot is convincing people this is how the FISA warrant was obtained.

And, if the Don Jr. email story has legs, that his emails were obtained, initially (i.e. by whoever fed it to the NY Times) via the FISA spying.

Woah, lads!!

Good thinking, let me think about that. I got to leave for an hour or so, can someone take care of bumping and new bread?

have a motherfukkin bump for justice

Yeah I'll bump. Not sure how much time I have left tho.

What I would like to know is if he's still being monitored. If he is, I am all for people flooding his e-mail account with bogus Russia e-mails. Just to fuck with whoever is spying on him.

Some 8/pol/ dude who claimed to be a network coder with infosec experience and who unraveled a lot of the clues said to watch this doco to appreciate what you're seeing and was too scared to comment further:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8lj45IL5J4

I will try to take care of bumping. I have never been good at getting new breads noticed. But, this doesn't look like it is gonna get close to bump limit anytime soon.

Ultimately, we need more autistic internet detectives on this. And, I don't see it happening as long as their are 10 threads on the first page arguing the specifics of campaign law with shills.

These early threads on this are a good time to get early information, as well as the basic plan(s) of action organized for when it does take on a life of its own, here.

Don't bump slide threads and especially don't bump watergate 2.0 threads!

I would think it would be more fruitful to do this with someone who it has not become public with. Like Eric Trump or some very Pro-Trump Senator.

Though, the gullibility never ceases to surprise.

We need a few respected infosec people to vet the DNS log faking and tweet about it. Normies won't believe it unless someone "credible" publicly agrees that it's fake. And I don't mean some random guy that works in infosec, no matter how knowledgeable they are. They need a reputation, whatever their actual abilities are. Think Brian Krebs.
I'm not on social media or I'd tweet this to Krebs myself.

>Not getting the meme

That doc looks really interesting. Will be watching this evening

Also bump

They did, but then (((Twitter))) started deleting all tweets about it. I'm surprised they let the tweets in pic related remain. Probably knew they'd be playing with fire if they removed *their* tweets.

1. Stuxnet is CIA and Mossad created
2. Most infrastructure isn't even connected to the internet
3. This includes Iran's nuclear power plants and industrial centrifuges
4. They had to use regular old spies to infect Iran's computer systems

I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to point out, but that video's just blatant scaremongering, and almost seems to try and blame anonymous hackers 'going rogue', when it's always been intelligence agencies going rogue and behaving like a shadow-government within the state.

So like @ErrataRob, @matthew_d_green (crypto professor at John Hopkins), @krypt3ia, and some others started tweeting, realizing that this wasn't some ordinary fucking channer, but then the suppression effort kicked in.

>That will happen quickly if this takes on Bike Lock Guy, Shia laBeouf, or Seth Rich importance here.

That was all important stuff. Sup Forums was on the ball there.

I'm just annoyed that, in spite of the full-scale suppression effort many of us have been describing for months, April Lorenzen has started and Sup Forums knows more about fucking George Webb's phony scoops and ANON5's faggotry than this.

Having established the motive of Tea Leaves/April Lorenzen in the twitter public's mind might help them show more indignant anger at twitter for suppression.

DNS logs are not terribly glamorous.

> has started

has skated*

>seems to try and blame anonymous hackers 'going rogue', when it's always been intelligence agencies going rogue and behaving like a shadow-government within the state
I thought that too. Narrative Spin and Damage Control: the movie.
I hope some day after the truth of all this comes out, a movie is made. Or movies... Here a basic plot of one:
jerrypournelle.com/chaosmanor/recovery-opinionanalysis-on-comey-and-draining-the-swamp-a-note-on-education/
archive.is/Y1MwU
Sometimes I find myself doubting all this insanity just due to its massive scale. I quickly wake the fuck back up but it still makes the mind reel.

As frustrating as it is, if the Sup Forums monster could be so easily controlled for good, it would also be susceptible to takeover by (((them))).

My memory is terrible. Did anybody ever say how the DNS logs were obtained in the first place?

>DNS logs are not terribly glamorous
Faked evidence to justify domestic spying is though. It's all in how its presented.