Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
youtube.com/watch?v=4MD4BPAp4jo
youtube.com/watch?v=SPhRqwcumXg
youtube.com/watch?v=d0yZwenmmL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leaked picture

What am I seeing here ? Are cows all pedophiles too?

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY
archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n

Cow is code for child female (females make and drink milk)

Bump

Wow no shit Dominos talks about cheese pizza?
Must be inter dimensional vampire child molesters!
youtube.com/watch?v=4MD4BPAp4jo

Hey shill

fuck off already your larping shitskin

literally kill yourself nigger, go back to fucking /x/

How do you determine if someones a shill or someone who tries to tell you you're being delusional?

>A pizza company that sells a pizza with only cheese is advertising cheese pizza so customers can buy it

Are you retards serious? It's fucking nothing.

It's just important to establish the fact that agents DO come here as part of an organized effort to control information.

>You're mentally insane
>You're delusional
>You're schizophrenic
>Take your meds

Very classic and typical attacks from these people.

>All caps for cheese pizza
>3 dots on the domino resemblance the child lover logo

But what if you are actually delusional?
Dominos talking about cheese pizza on Cow appreciation day is not weird in the slightest.
You're just seeing connections everywhere because you went in too deep.

This thread is probably a troll, or maybe even disinfo. If you can believe it, lots of money has gone into discrediting Pizzagate specifically. Sup Forums is onto something big here, big enough that powerful people see a need to get their people in here to influence the attention and focus

It resembles a fucking domino you dumb dumb

Or, maybe, He is just shitposting?

Based Tonetta
youtube.com/watch?v=SPhRqwcumXg

Maybe, but I've seen people on the internet who are legit crazy, my standards have slipped, I don't assume people are shitposting just because they say something retarded
personal fav
youtube.com/watch?v=d0yZwenmmL8

"CowAppreciationDay" is an anagram for "A Dewy Patrician Coop."

It's like they are not even trying to hide it...

You're the one who is seeing connections where there are none, no one actually thinks Dominoes is involved in child abuse this is a shill thread and I'm making the board worse by posting in it

Yeah but yesterday was Chik Fil A's cow appreciation day because of their mascot. It's more likely than not that Dominos was just posting because of that. Pizzagate definitely has a lot of sketchy things surrounding it, but this is not one of them.

The connection is literally said by the OP, even if he's trolling, it's not like I'm reading into things that don't mean what they say, dumb australian

Retard

>even if he's trolling

>I'm making the board worse by posting in it

Thanks for doing your part.

Also, "Undeniably Dairy" is an anagram for "Brainy Nude Daily."

You don't know what reading into something or making connections is, do you?
You're making the connection that he's a troll based on his posts, just like he does with pizzagate.

"Domino's Cheese Pizza" is an anagram for "Zoo chimpanzees die," but I'm not sure that is relevant.

Black child snuff possibly

Fuck off shariablue. If chick-fila is so great have you ever heard of a chicken hawk? That's an adult man who preys on underaged children. Not so great now is it?

Cow is code word for the Breeder Models, that make the kids to rape and farm adrenochrome

Even if it's bullshit, there's a strong possibility these company are using their distribution channels, trucks, and fridges to traffic people

Just tell me its from a shitty movie please

Doesn't seem that way

Now that I'll pay to see... Wait nvm I can just go to Africa and watch how the children live there. Same deal

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS TRYING TO SLIDE THIS WITH FAKE RUSSIA STORIES, DON'T LET IT HAPPEN KEEP IT ON TOPIC PIZZAGATE ARRESTS COMINGS SOON, IT'S HAPPENING PEDES!!!

>PEDES
What does that word even mean? Is it some normie codephrase or something

Is this a shill trying to discredit real pizza gate stories or just american education?

I'm not a shill. I honestly think this may have a connection.