Jesus fuck lads Macron has just gone rogue. Is he, /ourguy/?

Jesus fuck lads Macron has just gone rogue. Is he, /ourguy/?

>Renames "Ministry of Defense" to "Ministry of the Armies"
>Wants to make France a military superpower again
>Auto-proclaims himself "Chief of the Secret Services"
>Fires a ton of journalists
>Says journalists are incapable of grasping his intellect.
>Puts everyone with potential terror connections on a watchlist
>Produces USSR-tier propaganda clips where he's called "The Saviour"
>Cuts welfare and social security, social spending as a whole
>Allows migrants to be worked more than 40 hours a week, to pay them little and fire them easily
>Pro-monarchy
>Says Africa's problems are "Civilizational"
>Says African women are having too many babies
>Buddies with Trump and Putin.
>Has literally taken the Bogpill.
>Constantly compares himself to the god Jupiter.
>Cut taxes and shrank the government welfare for refugees
>Backed off on ousting Assad
>Told Italy to go fuck themselves when it comes to the migrant crisis

He broke the conditioning. Emmanuel "See a nigger, pull the trigger" Macron has gone rogue.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
youtube.com/watch?v=rku-kSFggTY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's too good to be true. France remembering it has a pair would be too convenient.

I'll believe it when he starts deporting, or when he fires up the guillotine

captcha: europa licence

Its time for the EU Army
The manlet of moscow better hide

nice shill thread.

fuck macron until he sets up deportation camps.

>europa license to kill
Gas the Somalis, frenchies

lmao France got fucked by theyselfes

He's clearly a megalomaniac but if he actually does good I might forgive him

Wait and see

i've seen this post before

i think trump if anything is charismatic, and he has inspired other world leaders to be at least a little bit more like him. seeing and meeting trump and putin probably woke this guy up a little, i dont care who you are but it never feels good to have guilt and hate yourself/your race.

This
Britain shoulda stayed in the EU

t. /r/The_Donald

>muh eu
Your barbarian, delicious ass will be destroyed once again.

EU sucks ass, if anything it wouldn't surprise me if he just completely ignores anything from it.

>Claiming America is influencing Europe
>Has 2nd Generation Scottish immigrant as their president

Or what? You're gonna suck his dick?
How far you've fallen that the French autist married to his teacher is a stronger force that ALL of Germany

Scotsmen are honorary members come with us

> fires up the guillotine
Stop.. You're making me hard!

RULE EUROPA
EUROPA RULE THE WAVES

Macron is the ultimate patsy

Be very weary

If we finally get indyref2 and spain isn't too salty about catalonia we'll be in again.

the Trump effect.

>ywn enforce the despotism of liberty in modern france

Big if true

->

Rothschild banker

If he leaves the EU I'll be much less weary. As is, it feels like he's trying to strengthen the EU by pandering to the right to get them to agree to foreign powers controlling them.

Emmanuel "if it's brown, flush it down" Macron

*wary

Keep in mind that France is divided, he has to please the other side.

Le Pen wouldn't have gone this far. Heil macron

I told you faggots Macron was based.
>muh lepen
Stupid numale cucks, all of you

>deportation
>not concentration

Sad tbqh

Yeah right, I don't believe it for one second. Until he starts deporting mass ammounts of migrants, I'm going to automatically assume he's pandering.

I know English isn't your first language, Mohammed Ibn-Achmed Al-Zawari, but that's still one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever read.

^^^^

Not to be trusted.

Anyone else sick of these repeated shill threads?

Unless he acts on what he is saying/implying it is all meaningless and he is simply pandering to you idiots.

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY
archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

>Spain
>Not being salty about Catalonia

I can see why the English took you over.

Until he starts lining Achmeds up against the wall he is still a globalist faggot with a hot mom.

This thread was alive and well last week so this one is just a waste of time.

What are you on about fat? Spain said they would VETO our application to join the EU because Catalonia wanted independance.

Kys you republican scum

> "Vive la France!"

No user you're supposed to play on the joke that Macron is some sort of Far Right nutcase who wants to Genocide the Blacks, spinning his public presence, and completely ruining him in the eyes of the left, memeing the world into thinking he wants to kill all the blacks, however I guess you're just fucking incapable of any sort of fucking critical thinking, so you just decide to make some dumb fucking post that about how Macron is a weinie (which he is), because you haven't been posting on Sup Forums likely for more than a few weeks and you came here from r/t_d and all you can think about is how he is not Marine Le Pen, which just goes to show you know absolutely nothing about Sup Forums board culture, and care nothing about the community and the culture that has grown here over the years, pissing off the long time posters and oldfags, and basically ruining Sup Forums for fucking everyone, including yourself, because newfags like you don't fucking lurk, hell it used to be considered to be idiotic to not lurk for a few months, even a year wouldn't be considered crazy, but nope you get some link from r/t_d and just waltz the fuck on over to Sup Forums, hoping you can get in on those dank memes and get a bunch of (you)s and get on the front page of r/Sup Forums because golly fucking gee look at all those (you)s! Those are like upvotes right? Remember to fucking include me in the screenshot guiz!!1!!1!!!1! And worst of all this makes shills even worse, since you are too fucking inept to recognize a blatantly obvious shill or slide thread and jsut keep on fucking posting instead of saging or ignoring like any resonable person who enjoys the board can fucking understand, but nope you decide to just be a dumb fucking newfag shit, not realizing that your presense is making it impossible to people genuinely interested to learn anything, since lurking will just show them the toxic shit you spew that has nothing to do with anything that is Sup Forums, and it's absolutely disgusting.

I'll hold off on judging firmly, but Emmanuel "GILF hunter" Macron is refreshingly different to what I expected.

Macron is our man it is happening !!! MFGA

The ((liberals)) quickly adjusted to the meme after the debacle of brexit and trump. They know that Sup Forums can make or break their agenda.
This obvious shilling for an bitch in total submission to bruxelle EU commission is not our guy.
He happens to be my president not by choice but by the intense propaganda led by the jewish french media and their divide n conquer.
Less than 20% of the population voted for him, another 25% voted against the other candidate cause she is depicted as a litteral nazi

no, he's not "Our Guy"

he's the Rothschild's guy

he's letting you know the plan worked and not this phase is over

they need to stop the invasion or risk losing control

you'll see a deal struck in Syria so Israel can get the pipeline going

that's what most of this was about

destabilization to steal land and resources so they could make money and slow down the Russians

now everyone can rest for a while

some will go back home
for every month at war is a year of building

the EU will grab some radicals toss them in jail make you pay for the upkeep

they'll bring the muzzi population down in the EU to manageable levels that still allow the (((ruling class))) to maintain power

>Mr Jewish McJew wants to collide white nations again
>or it's the dumbass kraut who din't learn anything

but that's still better than destroying the white race so it's still a little victory..?

>Top 10 anime plot twists

NEW PASTA

Some autistic leaf posted that yesterday

I have another question. Why french people always elect manlets?

wtf i love france now

You might wanna hide your remaining shekkels before getting a new asshole ripped by Ivan. Maybe I have a deal for you. Just give me a call.

not a muzzi no faith or belief in any religion, but if you can set aside the allah this and allah that and listen to the lectures by Anwar al-Awlaki you will get super red pilled. It's easy to understand why they feared this guy and why the powers that be wanted him dead. His thoughts, words, ideas, were so dangerous to the system they had to even kill his kids. Those of you who have read or followed Pierce, Rockwell, MLK, Malcolm X, JFK, will pick it up right away.

I've decided to invest my money in refugees to create squads of suicide bombers.
There will be different May 9th next year in Moscow.

sure, if you like eating bread crumbs

aren't you tired of being played?

HAPPENING!!!! French army marches on Alsace Lorraine!!

>invest my money in refugees to create squads of suicide bombers
Hmm, what kind of ROI do you expect on your investment? I might be able to offer a better deal. Just give me a call.

What type of ''reforms'' does he want?

>captcha: europa licence
how are you getting the old word captchas? I have to do the fucking picture one and I hate it

whats going on here?

Literally what I just said Mohammed.

Spain will always be salty about Catalonia and the Catalonia independence movement.

Basing your entire EU hopes on a nation suddenly not caring about something that important is inane.

You not being able to understand that, my comment, or how dumb you are makes me understand why the English took you over

Foreign army invading Europe with the explicit blessing of European leaders.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOOK, STOP SWITCHING MY PICTURES

It's just a prank, bro!

you're a war mongering bank cuck
who needs a ride up high on a whirlybird

fuck off Hans. Your sheckles are going to be taken from you with all those muslims outside your house

Maybe he isn't so bad then?

This is a shill thread, it's probably an organized effort by a Reddit group from /r/Europe or some other similar community. They've been making the same threads, with the same points for the past 3 days now. Don't fall for it, this is an organized attack on Sup Forums!

third time's a charm, amarite Hans?

this guy gets it
i also think macron has heard all the talk about Sup Forums he decided to check us out. now he has never left.

he's already better than trump who's done nothing

Macron helped to create the chaos, now he is offering the order.

He's creates a crisis that everyone needs to be saved from

Now the shills are trying to turn Sup Forums into a pro-Macron board. Your tactics are terrible

>disagreement = shill

The_Donald

Where are these propoganda clips?

He's extremely anti-Trump and pro EU. Interestingly, Macron first started dropping his first redpills on Syria, when Trump was bombing it.

Pretty nice for a mainstream centrist. I mean no western country is going to actually make a turnaround anytime soon and get rid of darkies, so a few restrictions and such will put a little dent in it, and also make minorities mad

is this a meme, or he actually becoming /ourguy/

>uses the rothschilds to get into a position of power
>makes leftists and Muslims vote for him
>once in power turns into Sup Forums: the politician
>says he's going to govern like a roman god
>won't talk to journalists
>cuts taxes
>shrinks government size
>fires government employees
>closes borders
>says refugees that aren't actually refugees but illegal migrants have to go
>says Africans should stop having kids
>becomes buddies with Trump in the G20

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

LEFTISTS GOT PLAYED SO HARD

A couple pro-france webms to help nationalists

Finkle is Einhorn!

Go back Mehmet.

Are you really attempting to say USA doesn't influence Europe?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is a bit old, I bet there is new stuff nationalists can add to it

Fpbp, I'll believe it when I see results.

Story?

any of this legit?

>>undefined

yeah whatever fag, just buy more american jets pls

Please be real and not another Jewish trick. Let France lead the Holocaust this time, they might not ruin Europe like the Germans love to

>germany is ready to lose another piece of territory

m'allright then

>Macron says there is a “profound” distinction that must be made between economic migrants and refugees fleeing war or persecution at home.

Macron I'm sorry for calling you a cuck

>The EU army is a good thing
>Let's go to war with the last traditional conservative superpower that has nukes and a massive army, fleet, jets and tanks
You must really like kikes and muslims eh

No, except the part about him considering himself as a king and the god of all gods (Jupiter). And about occasionally joking about migrants and belittling niggers, but then again he has got nothing but complete disdain toward pretty much everyone but himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=rku-kSFggTY&feature=youtu.be

Hold up there, Hans. We haven't even had a chance to meet with Vlad about dividing up post-war Europe again.

You need the extra turns to prepare anyway, I see those memes about your soldiers using brooms and shit.