BASED ERDOGAN TO ARM ISIS AGAINST NETHERLAND AND GERMANS

BASED ERDOGAN TO ARM ISIS AGAINST NETHERLAND AND GERMANS
haber7.com/siyaset/haber/2376550-turkiye-isis-destek-hollanda-almanya-zenci-yarrak

Other urls found in this thread:

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/black-romans-emperor-constantine-the-great/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP MAJOR FUCKING HAPPENING

Ehi mohammed, I don't speak turkish

turkey is going to arm isis war against netherlandians and germans

Finally. Can we call an exterminator to deal with Constantinople's roach problem now?

brb buying all stocks in bug spray

gimme dat translation of the article. i cannot make sense of it. Turkish does not translate well into dutch.

Is this site even legit I dont speak turkroach.

Absolutely no news about that anywhere, and I don't read roach.

translates into gibberish english too buuuut the title makes sense:
>Erdoğan: You will not be able to go out on the street

Time to go to the neighborhood Turk/Moroccan and buy a gun.

it translates to "All white subh*mans will die inshallah"

>BASED ERDOGAN TO ARM ISIS

>implying they were not supplying them from the start

What's this guy's fucking problem?

uh oh

or to the allahu snackbar. get some kipcorn croquette and some grote friets met sate saus on the side of your guns.

Wants to be the new Caliphate and take over the world. Jupiter Machron wants to take him on in a battle of gods.

Yupppeee

I don't believe you fuck off

so

nukes when?

I am happy if Erdogan goes full retard because it will save western civilization. Not being patient is the most common reason for failure and if they just would wait patiently they would've won by breeding.

Same.
I want them to go full potato.
Open warfare is preferable.

Dude, when have Turks ever succeeded at anything? You worry for nothing.

Absolutely. Better an army than a virus.

They took konstaninopel.

The turks usually get what they want, but not even they like it.

i'm pretty sure this is erdogan threatening the opposition party and not anyone outside of his empire

Based Chile dropping redpills like candy...

Lol

No one is ever more upset when the Turks get their way than other Turks

Many people are saying that walls will be built. Sad!

Nationalism

i should add this is a gulenist site so you're basically posting links from turkish cnn babbling about drumpfy's scoops

A fucking hungarian traitor give the costantinople.
And you destroyed it before, hans.

new to world politics, can someone explain how turkey attacking europe with isis is good?
or a basic run down on the situation.

kek, very true

That wasn't all that difficult though

>You
The Venetians did

rothchild bows before the bogdanoff

>They are posing with known rags. They say they say hans, gerorge or something. When we want something from you, you say you have a judgment. We have jurisdiction.

>Alparslans, Süleyman Shahs, Osman Gazilerin, Fatihs, Yavuzlar, Abdülhamitlerin, Mustafa Kemallarının grandkids will be waiting for you

FINALLY, PLEASE KILL US, WE ARE SO FUCKING KEKED.

KEKED
>testing

Why the fuck is C U C K E D forbidden?

Only the uppercase cuck is wordfiltered

hello i love the donald too post your /u/ so i can give you gold

NEW
E
W

You have to go back

Because you keep spamming other boards with your nazi bullshit and KUK KUK KUK autistic clucking so hiroshimoot has finally had enough of your shit.

wat. the site kinda says that anyone who is going to try to pull what happened at the G20 to turkish government, that they will be martyred, and afraid to ever walk the streets again

Complete and utter fake news bullshit.

1. According to the translation I got he didn't even mention ISIS

2.Obscure magazine with no evidence to back it

3. Erdogan would NEVER say something like that out in public, NEVER. He already has indirectly helped ISIS, so any mention of helping them is political suicide.

Saudi Arabia and Turkey are done with supporting ISIS, the organization is quickly falling apart and returning to the underground.

our military and police force will protect us.
Fuck! Aww Guys!

See, you're doing it wrong. Don't worry, we can help.

great post, they had me sweating for a second, wew

>Erdoğan helped ISIS
>Isis, the group of self proclaimed Khalifate

Never happened.

>turkey is going to arm isis war against netherlandians and germans
which ones the ones in the middle east or the one in euroland

Genociding a group of people and getting off Scott free. The targeted group never getting their territory back either.

If you're still wondering, the Argentinian genocide.

Ottoman Empire?

So Erdogan publicly stated that he is going to arm ISIS in NL and DE to perform terrorist attacks there?

I am skeptical because that would be an incredibly stupid thing to do. But then again, he's a roach.

>hiroshimoot
regular moot did it actually

didn't the jews open the gates for the turks?

awesome
it's gonna be turk hunting season
o i am laffin at unarmed dutchfags

just your friendly reminder that the ottoman empire only was able to grow because the byzantines got crushed by catholics and the ottomans were able to steal the silk road wealth from the weakened byzantines

there is a reason they never were able to get into austria, they're weren't poor slavs

>rothchild bows before the bogdanoff

true

pic relates is proofs

Provide me with an alternate source, or I call bullshit.

the digits...
Its happening boys

>zenci-yarak

Nigger penis on a link to a news website? How is this even possible?

SAY IT WITH ME POLE
BASED
ROACH
KING

>Turkey arms ISIS
>ISIS attacks white countries
>NATO destroys Turkey and ISIS
Its like a bird picked up a stone, killed its friend and then itself.

Good, I'm glad they liberated KKKonstantinople.

Byzantines were white supremacists, and look what happened to them.

Unfortunately OP is bullshitting.

If I was a politician I'd definitely provide MANPADs, ATGMs, powerful plastics explosives and some sharp knives to Islamic freedom fighters in Europe.

it was about your mother and what she takes up her ass

Erdogan talks shit all the time. He's a true 'westernized' muslim posterchild, always talking shit but too pussy to actually do anything.

No your wrong broher. Constantinopole was ours. We were kings of it just when we had taked it from evil whites the turks took it and killed our people. Now they try to say it was whites that were victims. no we were rulers of Constantinopole!

all muslims think this. Don't be surprised. Muslims want to take over. that is the entire reason for their existence: marching toward total victory.

wh*Te dogs BTFO

we need to annihalate the white """""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""" (except the women who can be spoils of war)

The Jews opened the city gates for the invading Turks. That's why Constantinople fell.

But aren't turks white?

>That wasn't all that difficult though

it literally worths more than your entire """history""" (dunno if you have LOL)

turks are turanids from lemur, read sun language theory and works of nihal atsiz, asal polat, etc for proof

I hope they go for it, will give us all a reason to get rid of them for good.

Both.

They look pretty white to me

this

pls tell turks to invade us

they're whiter than you monkey boy but we aren't """""""""""""white""""""""""""" like european subh*man inbreds

Not true, according to the Dutch-Surinamian prof. dr. Egmond Codfried the whole ruling European elite (nobility) from Charlemagne to the French Revolution was actually black.

The madman. War is coming in the west, my white flag is ready.

white enough for me
please civilize us

>keeping civilization through pacifism
based france

CHECKED AND KEKED

No brother don't.
We shouldn't rape people!

That is true also. But Constantinopole was fully black kingdom, no white peasants. It was actually named after black emperor Constantinopole: africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/black-romans-emperor-constantine-the-great/

Can anyone translate the article before losing their shit?

And Jewish traitors are doing the same right now.

to a brazillian perhaps

yes, ur right
last time we ended up with s*rbs

100% this

a million keks
i can't believe it took us 132 to get rid of you

The Turks had an empire that had lasted centuries less than a century ago

this.
no way he would publicly state he was going to arm terrorists in Europe. That is a deceleration of war.