Daily reminder that nowadays Russia is a direct descendant of USSR...

Daily reminder that nowadays Russia is a direct descendant of USSR, all Russian politicians and businessmen are children of 60s, indocrinated by Soviet propaganda machine.

Russia is still one of the main sources of cultural marxism across the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Russian_constitutional_crisis
youtu.be/mDZjlyWOB6E
instagram.com/p/sNjPeqCRqQ/?modal=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget social espionage

n i c e

your mum is a social espionage

Russia is fucking gay

IT'S FAKE NEWS. YOU'RE SOROS AGENT!!! AMERICAN ALT-RIGHT GUYS KNOW MORE ABOUT RUSSIA THAN YOU!!!

your mum is fucking gay

>Muh (((USSR)))
The (((USSR))) was a failed Jewish project so what is with all the (((USSR))) hate (((OP)))?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

Then Antifa shouldnbe praising a russian puppet in office. The message is very confusing.

your mum is fake news. your mum is a soros agent. your mum knows more about russia than you.

your mum was a failed jewish project.

Tell us something we don't know.

90% of Sup Forums posters today are Putinbots. It's a fact. FACT

Antifa should be praising your mum. for the free ride she gave them all. To Hamburg.

your mum is a putinbot.

My mom is a bitch thanks to russian subversion

No, it's the jews. Russia is just one of the colonies.
It's nothing more than an instrument. Jews are the real problem.

> t. my mum
hey mum

1) You can be jailed for posting online something like "i don't like muslims", even though muslims is the main source of crime and poverty
2) Muslim region of Russia(Chechnya) is run by muslism warlord who has been killing russians since he was 16 and shit on federal laws, but is under feds protection
3) Russia pays HUGE gibs to muslim regions
4) Denying holocaust is a felony

t. Russian immigrant

There is a lot of spam on Sup Forums today.

No, you are heir of Rome. Bolsheviks wrere agents of the german kaiser and Wall Street.

Now shut up, stop meming and worship Putin. Za Vozhda.

>You can be jailed for posting online something like "i don't like muslims",

Bcё eщё нe мoгy пoнять, кaкoгo хyя тyт шиллят зa Пyтинa.

your mum didn't teach you how to spell mum correctly thanks to russian subversion.

your mum is the jews. your mum is the real problem.

NO GOULASH FOR YOU

it's absolutely fucking abhorrent. did the chekists kill all of the intelligent people in russia?

your mum is a lot of spam.

>german kaiser
lol, the jewish """german""" financiers of the bolsheviks went behind the backs of all legitimate german authorities. next you'll be telling us that the kaiser was behind the stab in the back, you dumb fuck.

The funniest part about the Rosenbergs I remember from highschool is that the documentaries were always along the lines of "dey dindu nuffins dey gud chosen oy vey society be racist n sheeit against da jews"

Fuck kikes

Russian/Soviet politicians are basically Jews. They funded the civil rights movement here in the US that completely fucked this country up and they also funded the commies in Africa that overran the white colonists. They are also partially responsible for the refugee crisis in the ME. Their hatred for America and the west is destroying the white race. If only they had stayed on the Axis side in world war 2.

>modern Russia
>marxism
Choose one.
Besides, what they have in EU, USA and the rest has little to nothing to do with communism or even Marxism (and daily reminder that this is German invention).

>is run by muslism warlord who has been killing russians since he was 16 and shit on federal laws
APOLOGISE

You forgot to switch off your American proxy Ivan.

Этo былo пpaвдoй вo вpeмя выбopoв. Ceгoдня этo cтepeoтип.

There's literally nothing wrong with being gay

I moved away from that shithole, John, and now I'm a permanent US resident.

>did the chekists kill all of the intelligent people in russia?
No. We have one. Professor Ramzan Kadyrov.

You have to go back

Russia is not a direct descendant.

The Soviet Russian Govt. and it's constiution was overthtrown in 1993 by Boris Yeltsin and George Soros.

Nyet :^)

Make me.

>The Soviet Russian Govt. and it's constiution was overthtrown in 1993 by Boris Yeltsin and George Soros.

Would Russia sell S-300 to Iran if it was jew's colony? Don't think so.

soon

No, it isn't.

Try reading sometime.

Knowledge is power.

This. Yetlsin ordered fucking tanks to fire at the White House after:
"The Supreme Soviet also tried to further foreign policies that differed from Yeltsin's line. Thus, on July 9, 1993, it passed a resolutions on Sevastopol, "confirming the Russian federal status" of the city.[28] Ukraine saw its territorial integrity at stake and filed a complaint to the Security Council of the UN.[29] Yeltsin condemned the resolution of the Supreme Soviet."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Russian_constitutional_crisis

Can we all agree this was by far the shittiest Beatles song?

youtu.be/mDZjlyWOB6E

America does that all the time to Saudi Arabia and other sandnigger countries and we are the most kiked country on the planet after Isreal.

Soviet politics are basically Jews?
Look up the amount of Jews that live in your country burger

He looks like a chechen.
why are you calling him intelligent?
weirdo.

> The Soviet Russian Govt. and it's constiution was overthtrown in 1993 by Boris Yeltsin and George Soros.
That was a temporary flip-flop to make Russian citizens love USSR more than they used to.

90s liberals were libertarian fanatics that didn't know what the fuck are they doing and were brought to power just to fuck everything up.

And Germany is a direct descendant of Nazi Germany

No. Germany was basically governed by the outsiders, so nazi ideology was purged.

>Russia is still one of the main sources of cultural marxism across the world.

Except it isn't.

Does Russia have a Malcolm Shabazz High School that teaches a course called "Manwom in a Wom's World"?

Because he is PROFESSOR.

You did not understand what I was saying. I am saying that much like the kikes the the high up Russian politicians will destroy the white race if it benefits them.

>A regime that collapsed under the weight of its own economic inefficiency a couple of decades ago is equivalent to a regime that had practically every other powerful nation at the time fight tooth and nail to destroy it before partitioning its territory and placing it under foreign administration for decades, are entirely comparable.

Your MUM'S PROFESSOR

Nazis never died anyway, they just changed their names.

Thanks Reinhard Gehlen.

> Your MUM'S PROFESSOR
Chill, he is obviously joking. However, the intelligence of Glorious Chief Kadyrov is unquestionable.

Except, ya know, that you're fucking gay.

Dumb memeball

Not at all. Children of the 60s were indoctrinated to bring around the capitalism and use the more naive soviet people as a stepping stone to financial success

He obeys orders, his papa was killed by Jihadis, he's not smart (to not say stupid)
Perfect guy for this place..

No jokes.
instagram.com/p/sNjPeqCRqQ/?modal=true

>Russia is still one of the main sources of cultural marxism across the world.
That must be why they told faggots to fuck off regard gay marriage. Oh wait.

Homosexuality was punishable in USSR. So what???

Dugin was worked for MGU for 3 years if that counts

>Homosexuality was punishable in USSR
>meanwhile no country in the wold had such extensive and intricate homosexual prison culture

That's the basis for everything western liberals believe.

"It's OK to be different".

No shit. You even have the very same people in charge of your country right now as you did back then.
The only difference now is the unions name: Russian(Oligarch*) Federation(Union*) and that pretty much all of your neighbours dislike you, if not hate you.

what's the russian convict tattoo for "prison bitch"?

Methods are different. Russian degeneracy is based on people's blind trust in a system and supremacy "state > family" hierarchy. Historically, we don't have much individualism endorsement here, so it's not a primary target.

Western degeneracy is based on destroying the family completely, and turning individualism of mind into individualism of looks and sexual perversions.

beauty-spot

A rooster, I believe.

Do you think there is any chance Putin would change the flag to Romanov flag and cut all ties with communism if it was possible?

A rooster/cock is the symbol of prison passive homosexuals

Changing a flag? Sure, why not. Cutting all ties with communism? He would do that publicly if it benefits him. I doubt that would mean anything real, however.

Is russia now a super power? MSM said yes. And they are top 2. In best military in the world.

I absolutely loved it when some 15 years ago he went on foot to honor Solzenicyn to his flat and hanged portrait of Nikolay II in his office.
Good luck lads, hope you can get free of the commie cancer.

No. Will no make any drastic moves. Russia is ridiculous triumph of double think that panders to all ideas serving supremacy of state together: stalinism, monarchism, capitalism, consumerism, Orthodox, Islam all together warped around with smug hipster scarf for youth pleasure.

Yes, it is. Maybe not by bare figures, but by the effectiveness of foreign political influence.

These times are long gone. Thanks.

You're confusing cultural Marxism which was developed by physiologists and philosophers in Western Europe to real Marxism which is a economic and political theory as opposed to a cultural doctorine

I'm starting to believe Russia is actually working with US Democrats to keep the "cold war" style tension going on purpose.
why? because that divide and conquer tactic is keeping both populations distracted and focused on a distant "enemy" while the coils of Marxism and shifting demographics consume them. Somewhat similar to the prediction of George Orwell about the future of war.

I think we are starting to realize Putin didn't exactly hate Obama as much as he once pretended. And Russian agents have worked for Obama against Trump.

But Sup Forums won't even consider that. because they are still babbies who believe "good guys and bad guys" and think that anything opposing the USA is automatically a good guy. Even if that opposition is an Orwellian style facade.

I think its safe to say that a large part of US and Russian government are all "bad guys" but thats too advanced for the average Sup Forumstard to comprehend. Which is by design, its supposed to be confusing.

thanks guys, just planning out my next ink.

>Russia is actually working with US Democrats to keep the "cold war" style tension going on purpose.
Russian elites are too dumb, nepotistic and greedy to make any long standing plans and communicate with others. Think of brothers: thug and pickpocketer and you get logic of Russians elites. Conflicts happens because criminal scum can't live without conflict with normal people.

Correction: beauty-spot near lips.

Underestimation of Russian elite is the exact reason that dragged them across 00s without being harmed.

to elaborate more, I think under scrutiny things like the Syrian war don't add up.

>Russia is good because Assad is the lesser evil!
ok, but fueling this war is the main excuse to flood Europe with "refugees" and the longer it goes, the more refugees from all over the third world will leak in.
Meaning that the whole "white" world is now suffering from shifting demographics at the same time. This is by design, not by coincidence or "nature."
The Syrian war is a bogus conflict on all sides meant to provide both an excuse and to keep the Goyim focused on some far away conflict and ignorant to whats going on at home in local politics. There is no "good guys" or "right side" as it doesnt really matter who wins, ultimately. Maintaining the war for as long as possible is the goal here.

Again, this idea was somewhat predicted by Orwell in the 1940's. Idk how his "fiction" ended up being so accurate.

wat

an excuse for mass migration*

And the Bolcheviks ruled the country with an iron fist emulating the Tsars before them.

Your country has always been an autocracy, if you try anything else you would crumble.

see, you average person just can't grasp it.

to sum it up simply: perpetual war is a tool of the elite to use political maneuvering on an ignorant populace.

The longer this war drags on, the more "refugees" will leak into all countries. Even if the refugees don't even come from Syria, Syria is the "excuse" to please the ignorant.

If you feel any aggression then you should focus it on the other side, the "bad guys" (when they are all in league with each other anyway)

>Daily reminder that nowadays Russia is a direct descendant of USSR

More like they are going back to their Oligatch Czarist roots, with a Soviet Era KGB leader undoing some of the damage of the past.

>all Russian politicians and businessmen are children of 60s, indocrinated by Soviet propaganda machine.

No one has sobered up more to the failings of Communism than Russia. The people indoctrinated are still the children of the 60's....but they are the American Children. The ones who went to US universities, and were given lessons on womens studies, social sciences, marxism, ect.

The main source is the Frankfurt School of thought. Alinsky's "rules for radicals" is still their bible.

Antifa kiddies are just buttmad that Russia today has no more use for their puppets in the west.

b-but the soviet union crumbled!

Vote Navalny, rusbro.

He also support's True Russian Nationalism.

...when it tried not to be an authoritarian regime.

>emulating the Tsars before them.
Pls. If Tsars ruled wit iron fist no Revolution would happen. Lenin would be hanged instead of prison sentence.

>fuggen normie dunt even comprehend
>perpetual war is a tool of the elites!
deep.

It didn't. It transformed into its final from according to the will of 90% of people!

He is a populist faggot and half of his supporters would want to see me in jail for not tolerating their opinion as much as half of Putin's supporters.

Most Russians want to see most other Russians in jail.