POLAND STOP BEING SO INTOLERANT THERE HAVENT EVEN BEEN ANY REFUGEE ATTACKS IN POLAND

POLAND STOP BEING SO INTOLERANT THERE HAVENT EVEN BEEN ANY REFUGEE ATTACKS IN POLAND

archive.is/DHDqE

They're not being intolerant at all. They're making an unselfish sacrifice so that Western Europe can be yet stronger through diversity and have more multiculturalism to celebrate.

Gosh, I surely miss bombs in Warsaw.

>You need to import enough migrants so they can commit terror attacks to justify you saying no to migrants so they won't terror attack you

>*cough cough* Fuck you Poland, you intolerant assholes! *spits out blood* You know nothing of our plight! *cough* Your refusal to let plague victims in DOES NOT PROVE correlation with zero outbreaks! *collapses in pool of own pus and blood* This... is... a EUROPEAN PROBLEM!! *dies*

-a 14th century cuck, probably

>Poland is such a safe country so they need to open their borders to refugees just like all the countries that are currently experiencing terrorist attacks at an alarming rate

Has the guy been fired yet for writing facts like that?

>when not a single terrorist act has taken place in Poland for decades and there are almost no refugees within the country’s borders.
It's almost as if the two are related.

Do you know what sarcasm is?

wow
Countries with muslims get attacked and those without dont?
Better let them in anyways

How could I not, my post drips with it?

>waiting until your house is robbed to lock the doors

leftard logic:

>there is no attacks

LOL DONT BE ANTI MUSLIM THERE ARE NO ATTACKS

>there are attacks

LOL DONT BE ANTI MUSLIM YOU WILL RADICALIZE THEM FURTHER

they just want the west to be abolished by Islam and they will say anything to achieve it

Jeez Poland needs to have more hand grenade attacks like Sweden I guess

This is Irony these days.
>tfw when you slip up and correlate not having refugees with not having terrorist attacks.
get suicided brah

They try to put it negatively but they just showed a direct correlation between rapeugees and terrorism.

Could an Electrical Engineer get a job in Poland and how comfy would living would be on that salary?

How is someone so utterly retarded published in the nyt? That guys brain clearly stopped developing before he even left the womb

First visa for us, then you can come to our country. You fucking faggot, kill yourself

1st of all you would need to speak polish before anyone would even conside hiring you here (with exception of IT sector)... and i guess that's the point you are out.

You can clean toilets in Germany and Britain, why would you go to US?

Easy, there are branches of big EU/US companies here. IBM Nokia, even Sikorsky.

Eng could look at 8000+ i bet (minimum wage is 1800~~ average is 4000ish) so quite comfy.

because America Stronk Too

Poland take your migrants, they're good for you.

Make a coherent sentence.
Hmm okay, I thought my skill was valuable enough to the point that I could learn while I work.
Do i need Polish before hand or can i learn as i am there?