This is a Christmas festival in europe

>this is a Christmas festival in europe

youtube.com/watch?v=b73Auh66j0s

what the fuck is wrong with these people??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEJE0E5_R_g
youtube.com/watch?v=aAYCnxzim44&list=RDHeEcS2Q2Ofw&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=gOZ9psyxnbw&list=RDHeEcS2Q2Ofw&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=jl3lYQ13b14&list=RDHeEcS2Q2Ofw&index=15
youtube.com/watch?v=31wIvH2qsHs
youtube.com/watch?v=9k-uig5obaA
stnicholascenter.org/pages/bishop-nicholas-loses-his-cool/
youtube.com/watch?v=HeEcS2Q2Ofw&index=1&list=RDHeEcS2Q2Ofw
youtube.com/watch?v=4MhQlggx4lM&list=RDHeEcS2Q2Ofw&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=t82KG656Uc8&index=10&list=RDHeEcS2Q2Ofw
youtube.com/watch?v=sOf34XZBkYE&list=RDHeEcS2Q2Ofw&index=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>doesn't know who Krampus is
kys dumb redneck

Dude we still Sinter Klaas from Europe and forgot about Krampus, his evil brother.

They're participating in a traditional festival, you should research Sinter Klaas.

We stole*

What's wrong with a very simple reward/punishment system? If you're a good kid you'll get some candy and if you're bad then Krampus will take you away forever and torture you with his rod.

it's called tradition and culture. something an americlap wouldn't understand

>you should research Sinter Klaas.

Sorry hun, I'm not into evil.

I smell a troll

that looks fucking awesome.

>Santa Claus is evil
Sweetie no...

t. devil worshipping edgelord

>American doesn't know what tradition and culture is
Typical.

gas this thread

fuck off if you don't like the kitchen cause its too hot

>Sweetie
time for sweetie posting?

You shut your whore mouth, the Krampus tradition is fucking great. This shit is millennia old, certainly older than the cucktholic church or even Christianity for that matter, so ages ago people got bored during winter and hoped it would stop being cold already, so to pass the time they dressed up as demons to scare fucking winter away and while they were at it they got shit-faced drunk and started fighting each other a bit for fun and it basically stayed that way ever since, of course the church tried to get rid of it, because it was a heathen tradition and fun, they even outlawed it at times, but the fuckers carving the masks didn't stop because they liked carving scary awesome devil masks and the tradition was just practiced anyway, sometimes in secret, so eventually the church gave up and they just put St. Nikolaus in the procession and that was that.

Here is how it works:
>guys get drunk and dress in Krampus costumes
>normal guys just get regularly drunk
>Krampus guys go on a short procession with St. Nikolaus making lots of noise with their huge bells
>then the Krampus guys fight a little with the normal drunkards
>there is also a special event where they fight over a table, the krampus guys try to pull it away and the normal guys have to keep it in place
>a few guys get injured because they are too drunk
>young children get scared shitless and behave for a time
>everyone goes home and is happy
BEST TRADITION EVER

video related the fun starts around 2:20
youtube.com/watch?v=bEJE0E5_R_g

It's time to calm down Cletus

Following the god followers has led us into these degenerate open borders fag worshipping time line.
maybe death and satan worshipping can give us freedom

LMAO ONE COUNTRY IN EUROPE DOES IT. THEREFORE EUROPE IS ALL THE SAME
truly a retarded American. Europe is composed of many different countries with very but very different culture. It's not like your multiculturalist culture less country.

lol Cleetus, you never cease to amaze.

that shit is some serious shit, brüderlein.

looks fun.

Now jist hold on a minit... I'M a ignant rednack, and I knows what a Krampus is.

This is tradition my friend, something you will never have in burgmerica

>one

Pedro, pls.

>one country
kiss my man

Santa Claus - Brings gifts and love
Krampus - Takes you away and rapes you for being a piece of shit kid who doesn't respect his parents, community, etc. etc.

If anything we need some Krampus up in this bitch here in the states. Kids are running wild.

Centuries old tradition? How dare they!
youtube.com/watch?v=aAYCnxzim44&list=RDHeEcS2Q2Ofw&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=gOZ9psyxnbw&list=RDHeEcS2Q2Ofw&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=jl3lYQ13b14&list=RDHeEcS2Q2Ofw&index=15

>literally we wuz hardcore pagans n shieeeeet contrary to how pussified they are now
Europe is in denial and should accept the fact that it lost its traditions. Blondes are cucks.

>what the fuck is wrong with these people who are celebrating a cultural tradition

wow what a racist bigot can you like fucking not

They symbolically show kids what the fuck is gonna happen to your life if you fuck up.

Schnappviecher ftw

youtube.com/watch?v=31wIvH2qsHs

ITT: bootyblasted edge ords

B-but it's not about being good or evil-

It's about knowing wtf Santa really is.

Tell me about Krampus, why does he wear the mask?

>Tell me about Krampus, why does he wear the mask?

Because he's edgy

LOL HA HA HA This made me kek more than it should've :)

>Europe is composed of many different countries

omg really!??

that's awesome

is German the first laguage in parts of northern Italy?

BRÜTAL

same tbqh :)

no its because its proper etiquette to wear a mask when molesting children. didnt you read bill clintons autobiography

anyways krampus abducts naughty children and molest them then eats them. while christians pretend the holiday is about the birth of christ the church stole more than a pagan holiday they stole the idea of a bad guy instead of being punished by god they are being screwed with by the devil.

thats not even in the bible. god brings plagues and natural disasters and burns down cities. lucifer doesnt do any of that he simply led a coup

the holiday encompasses the modern christian take on reality. if your good a white guy with a beard will give you stuff and if your bad you will be molested by a guy with horns

Any Knowers at place? Does krampus have same origins as Finnish (and Nordic?) Yule Goat, that used to be a real terror before. Went from house to house to demand for alcohol and punished bad children.

Goats were some shamanistic representations of fertility.

krampus is the evil clause, that comes if you are not nice. It's a tradition in a very few places in europe that builds on st. nicholaus and adds a sinister counterpart so rather than not getting presents if you are not nice, also evil clause comes. Morale is to be good.

youtube.com/watch?v=9k-uig5obaA
It's a bit obscure tradition and you don't see it in many places in europe, but hollywood picked up on it and made a movie about it couple years ago. Here's trailer for it.

>anyways krampus abducts naughty children and molest them then eats them. while christians pretend the holiday is about the birth of christ the church stole more than a pagan holiday they stole the idea of a bad guy instead of being punished by god they are being screwed with by the devil.

Cool story bro, but actually it's from st. nicholas at council of nicea punching arius for the arian herecy of denying christ as son of god.

Due to the harsh winter in northern europe and other parts of europe, it developed into st. nicholas giving people presents if they were nice kids.

stnicholascenter.org/pages/bishop-nicholas-loses-his-cool/

It then morphed into a nice festivity where they took the trees that grow in those areas and decorated them with lights which were actual candles in the past to stay warm and gather around the tree. And sang christian carols about jesus etc.

tl;dr it's a longer story how christmas came about regardless when it is celebrated (in cold season) it's jesus being celebrated essentially instead of the pagan holiday that also used to fall on similar date.

that's not christmas, tyrone

And today it's been commercialized with funny stories about how st. nicholas who morphed into santa claus instead of st. nicholas or julemanden Yule man, lives at the north pole with a toy factory making toys for little kids.. trying to make the story and festivity a bit more comfy etc.

Rather than telling the story about how arius got punched by st. nicholas and the whole bit about charity and kindness a massive and primary function in christian doctrine, where it's held in extremely high regard. And fit well in the cold days of winter to remember the importance of charity and being nice to people to get trough the hard winter where in the past many unfortunates of society were saved by that kind of charity.

This is a disgusting practice from the pit of hell.

Fear God and avoid these bizarre pagan rituals.

Everyone knows Krampus is really Taco. Everything else is bs.

Dude you know that Krampus and St. Nick and all that shit is the story of Jesus right?
if you're evil you burn for an eternity (in the case of Krampus torturing you for being a bad little boy or girl) or good children get saved (in the form of presents).
It was early Christian brainwashing, the tradition doesn't go back as far as Europoors think it does.

>t. I'm from a small German village that actually practiced the old traditions

Christianity has been in Europe for a long time, very few traditions do not have some Christian overtone.

Any more of this indie neofolk style music?

Here are some of my favorites
youtube.com/watch?v=HeEcS2Q2Ofw&index=1&list=RDHeEcS2Q2Ofw
youtube.com/watch?v=4MhQlggx4lM&list=RDHeEcS2Q2Ofw&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=t82KG656Uc8&index=10&list=RDHeEcS2Q2Ofw
youtube.com/watch?v=sOf34XZBkYE&list=RDHeEcS2Q2Ofw&index=5

Evil brother u say ?

Thanks user. Too bad english translation probably don't exist for these.

The only thing fun about having kids is getting to terrify them.

I speak some German so I partially understand.
For example this one youtube.com/watch?v=sOf34XZBkYE&list=RDHeEcS2Q2Ofw&index=5
is just a Goethe poem called Erlkonig.

That's what a non-faggy Christmas looks like, OP.

>what the fuck is wrong with these people??

they didn't fear the old blood.