19-Year-Old Woman Was Beaten By California Police & Attacked By K-9 In Case Of Mistaken Identity!

You fuck pigs beating up on cute young girls in crutches now? You fucking white losers the most cowardly race on the planet. You always cry about white genocide. Have you considered that maybe you deserve if for all the pain you've caused? Good to know whites will go extinct in 100 years there will finally be peace.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WAzxz_ygrVU

>whites will go extinct in 100 years there will finally be peace
Like in Africa?

Hold this L if you white.

>Mistaken Identity

I'd rather hold this employment document and a pay stub

Why are police dogs so based?
Where can I pay to get one trained this way?

>all cops are white
It was probably the son of an illegal immigrant knowing California
Also
>Africa is peaceful because no whites

its not so much about the training as the breeds they usually use have the "badassness" in their genes
if you raise them from the ground up, get them to trust you and follow your orders they will literally go through a fire to protect your ass

>mistaken identity
Nope, that there is definitely a nigger, no mistake about it.

she was mistaken for a human being....what a crime

>Tatyana
Itn't this cultural appropriation? What the fuck AmeriKKKa?

>Meanwhile blacks and Muslims are killing dozens of white people every single day simply for being white
No, you can take your sob story and fuck right off.

>california
literally because they want to show the world, once again. that white people, are bad people.

It's peaceful there because all the peaceful black people are peacefully serving their aggressive and violent masters. Once the slaves rebel, then all hell breaks loose, but as we all know - that never happens without white man's assistance.

STAY ENSLAVED, NIGGERS. The republican party has been trying to free your sorry asses for decades and you STILL don't see it's the democrats trying to lure you into being useful idiots. If you want to stop being called and treated like an animal, fucking prove it. Get off government assistance, tell the DNC to fuck off like so many other liberals with common sense have, and get a goddamn decent job! STOP BEING A SLAVE - STOP BEING A NIGGER. Same goes to any white people bumming off the damn system. And Illegals? Get the fuck out!

I can already tell some leddit cancer is reading this thinking it's a joke, chuckling to himself. It's not. It truly is that simple. Why are Mexicans so afraid to go back to Mexico? What is so wrong with being Mexican? What is wrong with living in Mexico? Asking simple questions shorts-out the liberal. That's because they're more racist than anyone you will ever meet. They think illegals are here to get "better lives" because they think Mexico is shit and Mexicans can't do it without WHITE MAN'S HELP. Yet they talk shit about the white man to make minorities feel better. Here's a major red pill for you - white people are a GLOBAL minority. If you kill the white man, civilization falls with him. Will black people or brown people keep civilization going after the final white people die? Not while on government assistance, they sure as hell won't! So if you're going to kill us all, at least learn how to do the DAMN JOB before you do it! Christ sakes!
>hurr durr delusional low IQ redneck retard
I've been advanced placement in my classes since I was a child. I have been considered smarter by all of my peers. It doesn't matter in these kinds of arguments. Learn to see the signs.

No like in france

Good.

The nigress probably deserved it regardless

those crutches need some zyklon-b type of disinfection after having been in those filthy nigger armpits.

good

>this thread in a nutshell

> officer Vasquez
> white