So you think that your city is progressive, hmm?

Toronto be like: "Hold my drink"

> twatter.com/BlackCAPTO/status/884919006792220672

This garbage was just tweeted out by our mayot. I already gave him a piece of my mind and linked the trans suicide study.

Oh, and if you were curious our mayor is basically the mayor version of Trudeau, he's a fucking retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-12/parent-wins-case-to-allow-child-to-be-given-unassigned-gender/8702796
archive.is/BsnWz
youtube.com/watch?v=JdUFjAIu3G8
youtube.com/watch?v=teME3jZUfwU
youtube.com/watch?v=hMIQWRsYxak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck
at least i dont see faggot shit in this chinese-overrun city

>Trans youth of color
But not trans white people. Fuck those guys, right?
You Canadians probably need to rise up in armed revolt.

Well they are correct that their misconception of gender is located in their diseased mind. Not their to be diseased genitals

Why add of color too? It's like there is an agenda or something.

Left Toronto 7 years ago. I actually really enjoyed living there and was sad to leave.
However, I quickly discovered that if you travel east, west or north of Toronto, things are better. Way better. Which is weird because like I said I enjoyed Toronto. Its kind of like the matrix in that way. The rest of Canada is the redpill.

They're going look back at the fall of the west and laugh their asses off at us.

>Oy, vey! And then we had them convinced gender isn't a thing! Yes, gender! Fuckin' goyim! I know, I know, right? They fought each other for millenia with weapons and all anyone had to do was tell them biology and reality aren't related!

2100 daily life is going to consist of homeless gay niggers butt fucking each other in the street as chinese robots make Big Macs.

I actually just deleted my tweets cause I don want to get send to prison but have at it lads

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

> Suicide attempts among trans men
(46%) and trans women (42%) were
slightly higher than the full sample (41%).

I'm leaving in November, thank God

It won't be intersectional enough.

Also, shitskins are more likely to become gender-degenerates than Whites. It may have something to do with the fact that their communities are more likely to have contaminated water.

Wtf,are you trying to compete with us for the most degenerate country in america spot?Fuck off leafs

They've been tweeting their retarded poster out to all the big media and shit in Canada/Toronto

m8, least of your problems...
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-12/parent-wins-case-to-allow-child-to-be-given-unassigned-gender/8702796

Always archive those
archive.is/BsnWz

>youth
>50 year olds in the poster
Evidently, age is also a social construct.

>be like
Kill yourself

So the problem is indeed mentally not genitaly

Why is gender an issue just recently? Was it 9/11?

It's always gotta be about color.

Wow that's brutal. He's un-ironically shilling for Cartesian-dualism

They are bigots. My gender isn't a costume to dress up as for fun.

tfw when you think germany is cucked but you remember that there is one place on earth that is a whole standart deviation worse.

Once my schooling is done im out

Goodbye, Scarborough.

You were warned, leafs. Now it is too late.

Grew up here, love it, lived inner city too most friends werent white, just ignore this stuff most of my friends hate it too, its only the white ones who love it.

Toty is a major cuckhold like the rest of Canadian politicians, this country will burn to the ground

It was just next on the list of nation-wrecking initiatives to promote. They determined that the time was right, during Obama's terms, and so they used their knowledge of Jenner's emotional problems to raise him to a position of celebrity, just to have him "come out", etc.

wait that's the same person
SO WHAT FUCKING GENDER ARE THEY?

I was on vacation there and they had a trans pride advertisement on a bus
also rainbow flags just everywhere

it made me happy desu, much better than america

Flag-poster genocide when?

if only you could take pride in being a normal human being

>near 50% suicide rates
>encouraging parents to have even newborns take part in this degeneracy

I dread the day I have kids. I dont want them to one day start identifying with a demographic that would end up with me burying them.

Honestly is there any good reason to NOT nuke Toronto?

>Mayor Trudeau
rip based crackhead

Our lesbian sjw premier has 11% approval, hoorfully pendulum will swing faster

>attempts among trans men (46%) and trans women (42%)
if you recognize a difference, the psyop worked

>his/her teeth

that xir must be british

Whenever I see these trans faggots reeeeee out, I just see them yelling at their highly disappointed father.

youtube.com/watch?v=JdUFjAIu3G8

This radical progressivism from the 90s is starting to get old.

Toronto has the best pride parades. Even our conservatives join in.

Underated.
Take your (you).

5rd magazines LMAO

its less "pride" and more not being ashamed and feeling demonized

>implying its not my highly disappointed father who is the one yelling at me

>of colour
I thought niggers didn't like being called colored no mo

Ah so being gay/trans/bi/attack helicopter is something you learned, huh

How about you unlearn it then faggots

all that flag and gay pride shit most likely leads to people getting demonized and shamed more by normal people
i never used to mind all the gay pride but now i find it really abrasive

And of course, you're all white.

>angry wojak.tiff
It's fucking ridiculous how badly we got bamboozled, and at this point it might almost be too late.

I would literally kill every faggot in the country for some buffalo wild wings tbqhwy

Here's our mayors twitter:

twatter.com/JohnTory?lang=en

2nd post down

I heard he was actually a really great mayor aside from you know the crack
youtube.com/watch?v=teME3jZUfwU

>I'm a woman, look at me, I'm a slut, and I love cock

>I'm a man, I wear realistic clothing and have a job

If you think about it, this is sort of how the genders see each other. If a man decides to be a woman, he always goes with a slutty, teenager looking person, but when a woman decides to be a man, she always turns into a responsible adult.

d i l a t i o n

I'm not from there but it's what I heard. I would take a random crackhead let alone him over the liberal party any day

I mean no, its more religion that demonizes anyone who isn't cishet
but I can see what you're saying that some of it goes a bit far

the flag and pride month are a big help to acceptance

OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND

Paris is in the top 3

>He gave constituents his personal cell and returned every call
>would drive around cleaning his neighbourhood
>volunteered as football coach
>held annual BBQ attended by thousands, free food and booze, paid for by him
>once said during a press conference, "someone said i wanted to eat olivias pussy. i never said that. im happily married. I've got more than enough to eat at home"

youtube.com/watch?v=hMIQWRsYxak

also called trudeau a faggot and said he wanted to shove his foot up into his ass until it came out of his mouth

RIP

so if it's shit about trannies and transphobia then why do they need to force race into the matter?

Did you do it using a pussy twitter fake name?

In Iceland and Norway, transsexuality is still classified as a psychological disease.

But you keep a fucking public registry of every tax payer with their income and net worth that's searchable by anyone. lol.

Canada is so fucked they don't even say "hold my beer". They say "hold my drink". Probably a fucking cosmopolitan.

You leafs need to get this shit under control.

>Toronto be like: "hold my drink"

Nigger speech and faggot meme

Just stop this. No one wants you to degrade yourself with such shitty language.

Fucking kek

Of course there is an agenda.

Thankfully they will never be able to say that 'transitioning' makes you kill yourself, meaning more and more will do it, which will just mean fewer and fewer trannies.

At least we make it a little harder for the big sharks to hide their wealth. Why should income be a secret?

really a shame he died, would have loved to see him bring the bants as a MP