Another White Genocide movie

So there is another movie promoting Race mixing by white females. Will this ever end?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/07/12/536822055/how-a-medically-induced-coma-led-to-love-marriage-and-the-big-sick
archive.is/JTI0L
youtube.com/watch?v=gKi2FP30lfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POOED.com

Not until the death squads are dispatched

>"I'm triggered."

That paki cunt goes on Twitter supporting race mixing, so I'm not surprised.

He is a race mixer in real life too. This movie is supposed to be autobiographical. So basically he race mixed and made a while movie about his experience to encourage others to do it too.
This is Emily V. Gordon, his real life wife.

Forgot to insert the picture. Emily V. Gordon, his real life wife.

100% mad
baka desu senpai

>video about how the Affordable Care Act is a disaster
>this video proves we need Obamacare and republicrats are evil!
yep

Whot??

It's actually based on him dating his wife

Yeah. Now NPR is promoting it too.
npr.org/2017/07/12/536822055/how-a-medically-induced-coma-led-to-love-marriage-and-the-big-sick

Archived it for you archive.is/JTI0L

Be real now. If YOU were a Paki Poo, you'd be doing the exact thing he did.

With government as our problem, more government will be our solution.

POO'D

Ever notice that movies with white woman and non-white male is about fun and socially acceptable couples. But movies about white male and non-white female are about the stigma of the relationship and being in trouble?

Listening it him & his actual wife's interview on NPR and they are joking about her swallow his cum.
She drinks his cum.

>white

they're all jewish

Her last name is Scottish. She doesn't look Jewish. How do you know she is?

that guy was pretty funny in silicon valley, more funny than armik anzari at least

then again, a loud fart is more funny than both of them combined

In case any of you kikes start claiming that race mixing with Indians is ok because they're "caucasian" I'd like to point out that your children will end up looking like retarded Arabs and have identify issues as well.
t. mixed race faggot

Kumail Nanjiani is an American. He is most likely (obviously I don't know him personally) believing in all the things we would call "the western values". Why does it matter for Sup Forums what race is he of? He's not even muslim (atheist).

..Although he isn't very funny in my opinion, so maybe that's the problem.

I keep seeing this shit advertised constantly.
This Indian nigger has no charisma, plus he comes across homosexual.
How is he a lead romantic interest?
They keep pushing these B-list mediocre comedians into poorly cast roles.
Also, this poo in loo has such a punchable faggot face.

These movies are toxic. Every darkie is considered a sweet little angel that MUST educate the ignorant but salvageable White.

Seems like this movie is geared towards Indian families who don't want their sons or daughters marrying whites rather than convincing whites they should be with Indians.

That poo boy was just on Charlie Rose yesterday.

>NPR.org
NPR just ahd a full 45 minutes interview with him and his wife.

And that is how.

wtf i love poos now

good point

Oh...really. Just imagine....30 minutes on Charlie rose, 45 minutes on NPR, 30 minutes on Colbert report etc etc.
The publicity he is getting is never ending. Its like they want no white girl in America to miss this "cute story".

This is why our ancestors are laughing at us. Total war knows no international law: it is absolute genocide or bust. Holocaust is an example: vae victis, nigga.

enjoy it you insecure cuck

I am telling you all.....This movie alone is going to lead to at least a 1000 white girls deciding to hook up with some Indian guy that they know.
This propaganda works. Especially on young girls. I have seen more and more of such couples in real life over the years.

Eh, it's not the worst you could do.

German + Indian = Iranian.

Iranian + Hungarian = Italian.

So the second generation is almost back to white. Compare that to mixing with niggers. Brittany Venti is an octoroon, and she still looks like a sheboon.

Don't racemix, but if forced to at gunpoint, you can do much worse than a POO

More like Indian wishful fulfillment
Poo loos would like nothing more than to get a pretty white girl, but in reality they never could. The guy isn't even handsome

Look up pakistans inbreeding rates. Unreal

>Aryans
>Not white

lel

>amazonstudios

Why am I not surprised?? I work in an Amazon warehouse fucking stuffed with VISA-veteran Africans and Poos.

A large percentage of the Poos working at this place can't even speak English.

AAAAAaaaa. This is his wife. Where have you been bruh..

Their movement will fail because they're too massive to march for long. Bigger you are, harder you fall, fucking polysaturated whales.

>Holocaust is an example
if only it had actually happened...

What are you trying to achieve here you Paki faggot?

Did you inbred fucks join r/asianmasculinity now? You sound just like them.

Yeah, it is exaggerated and all, but such action is a prime model of what must happen in white America.

Just saying that shutting your eyes and sticking your neck in the sand is not going to help.
Denying what is happening and pretending that it is not happening is just retarded. It offers no solutions.

the Paki dude and Emily's been married for 10 years, thats fucking eternity by todays Holywood standards !

holy fuck what a lovely collection of schnozes!

Nobody is denying white genocide here.

Take your shit to rebbit where they think it isn't real.

>Nobody is denying white genocide here.

Well. I was replying to a post that said:
>More like Indian wishful fulfillment
>Poo loos would like nothing more than to get a pretty white girl, but in reality they never could

So yeah he was trying to stick his neck in the sand.

>muh white genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=gKi2FP30lfA
Try harder, user.

This thread in one picture

>implying 95% of white women aren't absolutely repulsed by non-white men

Kek. Saved.

only 20% of men are attractive to women

So she's mentally deranged? Makes sense why she would marry a shitskin.

Bro, this guy is a multi millionaire kike puppet and he could only get a 6/10 insane white women who is likely a crypto Jew, herself.

Yeah and of that 20%, 99% of them are white.

give examples

Only when jews are Removed From Hollywood.
Don't worry.. We Have Guys on the Inside.

Are you sure

ummmmm...juicy

Why you guys get triggered over race mixing when this is just the tip of the ice berg?!

If you want to stop white genocide grow a pair and start fucking breeding, whine about something you can't control doesn't help at all.