So I come home and check the mailbox near my front door and I got left a gift. Let's see what's inside

So I come home and check the mailbox near my front door and I got left a gift. Let's see what's inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rks0RpzXhzI
jewishpress.com/news/maryland-jews-battle-1-million-jewish-christian-crusade/2013/08/20/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Surprise!!! You're adopted!!

I'm watching this video of Gad Saad, who is a Jew, lay the smackdown on Muslims (because he was essentially persecuted by Muslims in Lebanon): youtube.com/watch?v=rks0RpzXhzI

The guy literally hates Muslims, it's awesome

So yeah, #NotAllJews are bad - only the liberal progressive ones, and to be quite honest, liberal progressive whites are just as bad.

So it's the liberal progressives I hate. Not all Jews. Just the liberal progressive shitty ones.

set it on fire, OP

keep going

So it's a book and a DVD. Side note I live in an upscale suburb in Houston.

That fucking image quality...

guys, what if OP is a jew?

The DVD

Back of FAQ

burn it
all of it

I hope it's a new camera because you're using a potato here

I am not a Jew. I never practiced any religion. Taking the photos with my tablet camera. Probably could use more lighting.

He is the note that came along with it.

Using your Obama phone to take these pics OP?

iPad

>I never practiced any religion.
Jewishness is in the blood.

>www.IsraelRestoration.org
oh boy.

Na, no Jews or Italians or in this bloodline. Did one of those ancestry things.

We have TONS of Jews in this neighborhood so I guess they just assumed.

No cause for alarm but the FAQ has gone missing all of a sudden. I can't find it.

I asked the black one. He hasn't seen it.

Stupid advicde. Don't be ignorant, and know your enemy.

Italians aren't jews FFS

Yea, I know but they are still shit.

Go fuck yourself

YOU TWO MONTH LATE WIT YOUR PAYMENTS

whatever you say kike. why else get jew mail? hope it's anthrax kike.

you guys wanna learn anything?

This doesn't make sense; I've never heard of a door-to-door Jew.

You're born a Jew or you're a filthy goy.

It wasn't addressed to me wop. It was dropped on my doorstep by some ninja Jew. Notice how there is no address?

Rotate your pictures you lazy fuck

Turn your monitor faggot.

GIVE US MORE CASH GOY TAXES AND FORESKIN IS'NT ENOUGH

There are the jews for jesus guys then I take it?

Ok then. I was just pointing out that religion has little to do with it.

Page 43 please. We must know our enemy.

>entire first paragraph is self-aggrandizement

Jews everyone!

No idea. During Christmas time we were the only people with a Christmas Tree. Several people actually had giant inflatable menorahs in their front lawns. Only plus side of this neighborhood is there are zero blacks. We have constables that drive them away.

op is a retard for not rotating images.

So are you going to take a literal shit on that letter? If not, let me know so I can exit thread. Thanks.

This isn't ordinary jewery
This is advanced jewery

OY VEY GOY JUST PAY US

You aren't worth. Shit thread.

Stop posting sideways images.

A jew trying to jew other Jews?!

What the hell man..

But generally speaking the smart liberal jews are the ones writing the books, organizing, funding etc. Head of the snake.

> foreskin of the heart.

Wasn't that a Meryl Streep movie?

First gen apparently.

user you need glasses. Holy hell my eyes hurt from that blur.

Na, was just a little dirty from having it outside by the pool. It's blurry because I haven't started my alcohol consumption yet. Got the shakes.

>Italians aren't Jews ffs
Yeah but they're not white, either

you are shitty camera-man. try to use focus button more often.

Its some sort of new-age take on Jews for Jesus.

jewishpress.com/news/maryland-jews-battle-1-million-jewish-christian-crusade/2013/08/20/

Ten young women from a Baptist college in California have fanned out in Greater Baltimore’s highly concentrated Jewish community to try to convince them to accept Jesus while remaining Jews.

The missionary effort is being financed by Tom Cantor, who was born into a Jewish family and who is the president of a medical products company in southern California. He said he spends more than $4 million a year to push his concept in the United States and elsewhere. The $1 million summer blitz focuses on Jewish areas in Baltimore as well as in other major East Coast cities.

The Baptist girls approach them in modest clothing, giving the impression that they may be Orthodox Jews, although Lou Rossi, a pastor of church helping the campaign told the Sun he does not think the women are trying to deceive anyone.

“Our goal has never been to disrupt or violate the Jewish community, or any community,” said Rossi, but he admitted that touring Jewish neighborhoods with a van marked “Granite Baptist Church” is a cause of complaints from Jewish residents.

Cantor insists he is a Jew. “I love my people. … I don’t want any of them going to hell” for not having accepted Jesus.

>Retard doesn't even know how to rotate pictures right side up
Reported for underage b&

You know applying a paid fast lane to the Internet doesn't seem like such a bad idea if it keeps retards like OP out of certain sites.

Are you the don?

me with the boys

Jesus.

Cry more.

You'd be surprised to find out how many Jews don't know Jesus was Jewish.

>I'll never have a red with yellow stippled fedora