Trump

Lol, which is why they have fact checkers and don't print it unless multiple sources back it up. But I'm sure you guys eat all this shit up

>Implying the media has fact checkers and doesn't publish things if they don't have the info to back it up
You're a special kind of stupid. These has been the case for long before the 2016 election newfag

ok sure dude then why is it nearly always an anonymous source? too much is so suspicious
>AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE HAS TOLD US THAT DONALD TRUMP HAS ORDERED NOT TWO BUT THREE, YES, THREE SCOOPS

>FagOP thinks its hard to get professional liars to lie in sync
Y u have not kys FagOP?

For trolling to work it shouldn't be blatantly obvious.

anonymous sources tell me that OP is a huge faggot that likes to guzzle bbc.

OBVIOUS BAIT/SLIDE THREAD

He's just mad because the MSM keeps btfo his entire piece of shit family and administration on all their lies.

the mainstream media hasn't relied on multiple overlapping sources since the early 90s

they literally print things that people call and tell them anonymously

>Fact checkers

SAGE, seriously who the fuck hasn't broken out of the matrix by 2017, this is getting fucking sad

>666
>2/10 bait
Really makes you think..
>CNN

oh nice digits my man

Fact checker here, multiple sources confirm.

The best part, OP, is that they have no respect for real news but if they read something on breitbart it's gospel truth.

Like this Russian lawyer: "One time she worked on a case defending a Russian plutocrat of money laundering in which the same legal firm that was at another time involved with the pissgate memos was involved... this PROVES that this entire scandal was an elaborate plot to entrap Trump Jr into colluding with Russians who weren't even with the government!"

They think that makes 100% sense and anyone who disagrees is an obvious.

But Trump Jr being eager to meet with someone presented as a Russian agent with "documents" acquired as part of "the Russian government's efforts to get Trummp elected" is a nothingburger.

It's honestly easier to talk to religious fanatics.

>Lol, which is why they have fact checkers and don't print it unless multiple sources back it up.
Multiple made up sources.

this is the last sputtering drops of cum from Trump derangement syndrome playing itself out

>The best part, OP, is that they have no respect for real news but if they read something on breitbart it's gospel truth.
Breitbart usually provides actual, named sources for its claims, unlike CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, HuffPo, Vice, Vox, and Mic. They especially do this in their articles that reveal how those named publications are lying to you.

I love how you faggots were calling this email scandal "fake news, anonymous sources" 48 hours ago.

Sort of like the Trump blabbing classified info to Russians.

Or Trump firing Comey because of the Russian investigation.

Every time you claim fake news and then it's confirmed by Trump himself.

>Clearly a bait thread
>there are people taking the bait

This is why Sup Forums is a mess. Shitposters get easy (you)'s here and they know they don't even have to try.

>It's honestly easier to talk to religious fanatics.
Nice projection there.

More red herrings because you know you're fucked.

Also if you actually read the text in the infographic it becomes clear what the difference between Obama and Trump on that issue is and what made Trump's actions shocking.

How fucking retarded are you? Half of the articles published on CNN, MSNBC and WaPo are sources say or anonymous sources or anonymous officials.

Where do you think this whole fake news shit comes from?

Did you really think it was just some made up nonsense by Trump?

Jesus fuck kill yourself please.

My anonymous source confirms. OP also likes the feeling of cum in his anus, said sources say.