Did you figure it out yet? CNN won this round with Don Jr

It wasn't about getting dirt on Trump or getting him impeached. It wasn't even about making his presidency "ineffective", whatever that means.

This was plain and simple about distracting people from the CNN hate and boycotts and sinking ratings. You all finally had CNN where you wanted them, and they pulled the same trick they've been pulling for 7 months now. And you fell for it. Notice no one is talking about contacting CNN advertisers?

LOL SO REDPILLED GUYS :DDD

CNN wins every round

Nah senpai they really don't. And they were in a very bad place. We're all trained to react a certain way to "bombshell Russia" stories at this point, and this one seemed, correctly, like an easy victory over libshits.

However, that conditioning was what was used in this case to change the narrative from CNN doxxing a kid to HAHA 8 YEARS LIBS willingly/enthusiastically.

Sad!

CNN is really smart and much smarter than me XD

Bump, fuck you pol you fucking retards I'm once again ready to drop you faggots forever for being so fucking gullible.

r/the donald invasion is real. I feel like the end of Invasion of the Body Snatchers right now. I thought you were all better than this. Turns out you were reddit.

>I'm gonna leave Sup Forums xDDD

Bye

Kill yourself forever nigger. I don't care what you think or feel.

You hear me, you fat faggot fuck? Swallow your pride and apologize. If I leave this board gets worse. You don't know how good you have it right now. Bend the fucking knee fuckboi

You don't deserve me on this board. One day without me and this place collapses. Who do you think points out when you're all being manipulated by the powers that be?

yOU NEED ME ON THAT WALL

Fucking idiots like you don't know what you lose until it's gone. You'd be begging me to come back. Apologize to me.

Haha what a pathetic loser. Too scared to defend yourself after making a shitpost? Sorry little baby butt butt redditor.

>same ID

You mean less to me than dogshit, FYI....

>Facebook tier "I'M LEAVING" post on Sup Forums

Over a decade here and this is one of the highest forms of faggotry I've seen yet, you'll probably start a meme.

You are fucking cheeto stained video games and you are a pussy and a coward. Fucking face me, nigger. I want you to know that I honestly WILL LEAVE THIS BOARD if you do not apologize? Get ready fag, this is gonna hurt.

I have more to say to you, but you clearly lost the argument by backing out and refusing to reply like a fucking woman. What a damn embarrassment. Holy shit I'm literally laughing out loud right now kys redditoooooooo ??????????????????????????

>8 POSTERS
>17 POSTS

everyone is laughing at you and knows you're a virgin faggot btw HAHAHAHAHA I can't believe I'm even bothering to see your lame response that doesn't exist because you're a cowardly bitch with NO argument LOL

BUMP BUMP BUMP

WTF BAMP