Buzzfeed tier liberals try to pretend they are antifa and make a cringy revenge fantasy hacker ninja video about...

Buzzfeed tier liberals try to pretend they are antifa and make a cringy revenge fantasy hacker ninja video about beating some guy up.

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

Enjoy!

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=ssIQu2TXpeU
youtube.com/watch?v=wFUTHcjiZGo
youtube.com/watch?v=N4a1Rlyc0iM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump!

lead singer is 4'9

That explains the tantrum I guess.

i hate the alt right myself but this is the worst music video i've seen since that hillary clinton one from last year

Metalcore was a mistake.

Y u h8 alt right specifically? I'm curious.

Can we say this is antifa propaganda, and then report if for supporting terrorism?
I would love to just get it taken down and laugh as they starve without their ad-shekels. Or, hell, copyright claim it.

They're basically conservative social justice warriors, they find anything that they find to be "anti white" to be pure evil and a big part of "muh jewish conspiracy" because nobody has ever used jews as a scapegoat before right guys?

Well that's my cringe needs satiated for the next month.

Can you show me examples? Like YouTube vids footage of them? I'd like to educate myself on the subject.

Reported for hateful or abusive content.

This video clearly incites violence based on political belief. This is an open call for violence against those of differing political opinion.

Sup Forums is alt-right.

this

Fuck terrorism

Aaaaaaaaah. I see. Don't you think they have a point though? Liberals, SJWs and Buzzfeed do push a lot of Anti-White stuff, like white privilege, white guilt, white cis male, white this and white that. White protagonists being replaced, ''diversity'' and all that?

What the fuck is this shit

Downvoted the fuck out of it

>Sup Forums is one person
reddit pls go

>Sup Forums is alt-right

No it's not retard

Are you subscribed to Sargon of Akkad by any chance?

Don't give these people views.

hooktube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

This
OP is probably just astroturfing
This shit is god awful and there's really no reason to share it other than for gibs

downboat it naooo

>If you preach hate expect hate
>You got knocked the fuck out
U WOT M8???

Hey plug bois

Why not just use adblock????

Video depicts antifa doing a home invasion and essentially killing political opponents.

Not protected speech, report this dogshit.

Have to view it to down vote.

>listening to generic rap/rock metalcore in our holy fathers year 2017, 10 years after its peak

>not listening to underground british punk metal
>youtube.com/watch?v=ssIQu2TXpeU

That fucking cringy music video, the god awful composition of the music, to the god awful lyrics. I think i just stopped listening to rap/rock all together because of this

good night babe...
don't forget the morning after pill

Fuck sumerian is complete garbage. The fuck is this djent, rap-rock libcore garbage.

>on the verge of reporting this on my jewtube account
>realize they would literally never take it down even if thousands complained

How fast would a comparable song from the other side be (((removed)))?

In reality, the alt right guy would grab his 12 gauge and blow their sniveling little Bolshevik faces off.

I don't understand how they keep forgetting that right wingers have 90% of the guns in this country.

Wait... So this is literally a "Nazis watch out" music video... And it's some cringy manlet?

Le based jews

>not listening to Irish folk music
youtube.com/watch?v=wFUTHcjiZGo

because adblock doesn't change the fact that you gave them views. Which is all Jewtube cares about. Whether you blocked the ad or not it still counts as an ad hit

>Sup Forums is alt-right.
I was once a newfag like you. It's actually written: Sup Forums is pro-white.

Video reported for terrorism and violence.

Looks like someone has been digging through Papa Roach's trash....

Seems like it was for

kek are they actually just lacking so much self awareness? or are they shitposting?

yeah I always fuck that up

lol wut movie is this?

won't give views / 10

lel if true explains it all

>super hardcore hacking screen
>toshiba laptop
>while wearing a black t-shirt as a mask
My sides have reached Andromeda

lol at these SJWs being so butthurt about a moderate alt-kike civic nationalists like Richard Spencer. Wait until they find out about us aka the REAL deal.

The Piano, I think

Please look at this picture

Lol if they ever get red pilled on hitler, kikes Marxism ect they'll kill themselves out of shame. Reminder hitler did nothing wrong.

didn't know sumerian work with these people

>30+ year old peter pan generation children fund hardcore band to make extremely lame music video

DONT FORGET TO REPORT THE >VIDEO FOR VIOLENT CONTENT DONT FORGET TO REPORT THE >VIDEO FOR VIOLENT CONTENT DONT FORGET TO REPORT THE >VIDEO FOR VIOLENT CONTENT DONT FORGET TO REPORT THE >VIDEO FOR VIOLENT CONTENT DONT FORGET TO REPORT THE >VIDEO FOR VIOLENT CONTENT

alt right doesnt exist you fucking retard

>richard spencer on the TV

The Pianist

97% of rock band singer males were raped as kids. Manson, Wieland, Rose, etc

the pianist was one of the most kiked movies ive ever seen

Lol nice. So when do we take back punk?

>hacking
>on a mac

They are liberals.

Make sure downvote the video and drop some redpills in the comments.

lolz nigger tier LARPing idiots funded by Jews

Behold the power of Sup Forums!

We will do nothing and this cringy bullshit will fade into obscurity.

>They watch as 3 men pour their grandfather off the ledge
>Still call themselves people
It's literally 3 guys, I'd sooner die fighting than live watching my family murdered in front of my eyes.

Henry rollins was molested by gay men as a teen.

Fuck, i still have that flag.

THEY'RE SHREDDING IT

FIGHT THE POWER

Its a new genre of music
Its cuckcore music to prep a bull to.

underrated

Its cuckcore you can mosh to it with your wife's son.

let's flag it boys.

Its cuck-core its music to listen to at the gym while your wife is home fucking her black boyfriend.

AAAHHHH!!!!

I can't fucking take these "people" anymore!! I've said it before and I'll say it again....my symbols are Eagles and Lions, color palette is primarily Black/Red (white, blue, purple), my values are Christian. You know who embodied this? ADOLF HITLER AND THE THIRD REICH IS ENTIRELY BASED OFF OF ARCHANGEL URIEL!!!!

These fucking (((college))) Marxist tendie fuckers are going to get the most exquisitely horrible and ironic of afterlife possible. If anyone can top Antifags being turned into Nazi Zombies for all eternity I'm all ears..

Thats the most cringiest thing ive seen in a long fucking time

WHEN. WILL. THEY. LEARN.

Thats not punk
Its more like awful 90s slayer/doom metal
That can be great if done right, but this isnt

So he looks like this.

this vid makes me want to just kill these people if they're going to kidnap and torture me because they have ignorantly simplified my views as something hateful regardless of the truth. epic video

I heard the singer is really proud of his sister's Black boyfriend for getting his g.e.d
In while in prison

Some truly aggressive looking dudes.............

Photoshop their heads on children.

No you fucking retard, I am Sup Forums and I am full blown NSDAP.

>anti racists wearing a redskins logo

>redskins
>chicago

someone post this as a comment to rate up

Sports are gay, point stands.

>pretend they are antifa and make a cringy revenge fantasy hacker ninja
Is that not what Antifa is? Just a bunch of liberals covering their faces and throwing a tantrum.

t. don't watch sports

Someone should photoshop those womens march pibk pussy hats on these faggots.

It's real since it's basically Richard Spencer's white nationalist club. It was shilled by the DNC as a label to anyone not a liberal and faggots fell for it so now everyone identifies as one.

>not supporting one of the whitest sports around
What are you, an anti-racist?

>can't even make a proper swastika
Everytime.

I sure don't, see

What's this genre called, Cuckcore?

>rap metal
Were is the new Dead Kennedys? youtube.com/watch?v=N4a1Rlyc0iM

i'm going to sell my guitar now i think. all music is for leftist fags.