I support LGBT etc. rights but when the fuck will you shut up about your sexuality and act like adults

i support LGBT etc. rights but when the fuck will you shut up about your sexuality and act like adults

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/malta-legalizes-gay-marriage/
archive.is/Tyiap
youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe when pic related shit stops, or they neck themselves.

kys faggot

LGBT+ = AIDS spreading Pedophiles

I think you misspelled Catholic Church

>implying that you're both not right at the same time

>i support LGBT etc
May as well have said
>i support mentally ill people who do not employ the faculty of reason to curb their passions

Too bad there's more child abuse in Protestant sects, but hey--somebody's gotta suck the teet of the media's narrative, right?

They will never act like adults if left untreated.

They identify themselves based on what type of genitalia they like. No seriously, thats their IDENTITY, fucking think about how insane that is.

Stop making threads. And no you dont
>i support
>fuck off and shut up and blow my vagina
>i support
Lies?

Exactly. Their individual identity is wrapped up in their sexual proclivity. When I die, my eulogy won't say "heterosexual man." Yet, their entire identity is wrapped up in their sexual disorientation.

Truvada
Kikey spiritual problems. Not real. Every fucken thread. Every time. Let's move on to how we're "sterile". Enjoy the super gonorrhea

>hi guys i have a new fat set of tuna flaps please worship me
Nah

LGBT can't blend in. They have to shove their sexuality to everyone's face or they think they will become irrelevant than just moving on from the equal rights movement to have its members be seen as individuals.

K. I guess you prefer more competition and higher costs. Why not just fuck off and reap the benefits? Too busy being nonsensical hypocrites

What rights in particular do you support us having and why?

Homosexuality is sterile. Funny, sodomites--being the smallest demographic on planet earth--have the highest amount of STD per capita. Syphilis was super rare until it began spreading like wildfire in sodomitical circles.
Hello, 'serpent seed' nutjob.

stop being gay.

>I support LGBT

kys

all of them, because you are human beings
i just want you to fuck off with the pride movement and pushing sexuality in the popular culture and mass media as an inherently positive thing. i won't accuse LGBT of conspiracy but they are inadvertently promoting AIDS and pedophilia

Supporters of alternative, non-family-or-kin-centered lifestyles must be physically removed from society.

>black pastor
lel. Also, thats an anecdote

I don't gays have no good reason to act like faggots.

Hagar. Ronaldo. The truth can be found in one man. Try and remove your role in ORIGINAL SIN. What is your divorce rate? Always hating on white men and dividing and conquering. HIV is gone. You have your own fucking problems. Go find a wet box and fuck the sloppy seconds. If we weren't here you'd be even more miserable. Artificial eggs are made from male biologies. Have fun with the ass cancer. Have fun with the sept 23 you caused. Grab them. No sodomy here bud. Only for your antichrist president. Nazis were closet fags and spread enough diseases. HIV was made in a lab. Women belong to men. If you want to bow under their feet go ahead. I shun them. I might get in the 144,000 for that and be like King David the bisexual. Or the centurion. Or born eunuchs. Or ruth and naomi. You will be left behind. Female reproductive system looks like a pentagram. Ours does not. They pee on you. Ciao

Because that would mean they won't get special privileges or be pandered too

Right to have get conversion therapy.

Divorce rate is because of feminism.

Good God. Here we go again. Your mental illness precludes you from staying on one topic so you blather out 20 random, unconnected points in a wall of text.
What brand of lithium are you taking?

>it's a schizo sodomite episode

The only reason I noticed it was you was because, literally, the way you type and the things you say reflect the abundantly apparent mental illness afflicting you.
In all seriousness, go get some secular And religious help.

So do you not support freedom to assemble in public for homosexuals?

Do you want gay characters banned from tv and movies?

Of course not. Error has absolutely no rights.

enjoy AIDS

Not an argument.

just because you have the right to do something without having the law brought against you doesn't mean you should.

people need to know discipline and responsibility without the state imposing it on them. unfortunately the deep state has become the public's measure for morality, and now whatever they can get away with legally people think they are getting away with morally. i don't think dressing children in drag and surrounding them with pride marches full of sexual imagery is healthy or moral.

Reality disagrees.

politico.eu/article/malta-legalizes-gay-marriage/

So make a point of attending a gay pride march in whatever dress you deem fit. Why not add your own positivity to a situation to model ideal behavior? Start a tv show with gay character who get married and are monogamous and raise White children, etc. rather than complaining about poor exceptions to behavior.

Your objection is to nudity and to the sexualization of children, neither of which are directly related to homosexuality.

Please archive those
archive.is/Tyiap

It doesn't matter; an argument isn't required. It is obvious by simple biology and apparent by the abhorrent behavior of sodomites and their lifestyles.
Eyes are made for seeing, tongues for tasting, hands for grasping, ears for hearing, and sexual organs in their sexual faculty for procreation.
The spread of divergent and subversive lifestyles which undermine the fabric of stable, civil society is not only dangerous but something to be suppressed.
Error has no rights.

You know what ? Fuck the Lgbtq! This group is just a bunch of self entitled teats with a superficial struggle. I'm not against people who fall within these categories. But, I hate the group as a whole.

Fuck them all. Let's just stand up for the rights of those that want to Fuck with the opposite sex and have children without adoption.

>supporting LGBT

>The spread of divergent and subversive lifestyles which undermine the fabric of stable, civil society is not only dangerous but something to be suppressed.

That's actually an argument but not one you have any evidence to support. A kid dressed in drag at a parade is not evidence of the decline of society in any quantifiable, generalizable way. All you have is cherry-picked counter-examples to freedom and human rights because the

they upset your feelings.

Don't support them you fuck

>pic related

>fag defending pedophilia

really activates my almonds

>polgbt meme
>another illogical dream made up by LGBT faggots
>ignoring most of pol would kill you in the streets if they could.

Whats to say homosexuality isn't an error? I've never seen an argument against homosexuality being a mental illness besides "muh DSM".

So why should homosexuals have rights?

Isn't nudity around children inheriently the sexualization of children? Cmon.

>Whats to say homosexuality isn't an error?
It is. Basic natural law proclaims it.
>Eyes are made for seeing, tongues for tasting, hands for grasping, ears for hearing, and sexual organs in their sexual faculty for procreation.

if you have more of a problem with brown people than you do fags then there is a problem

pic related

>i support LGBT etc. rights but when the fuck will you shut up about your sexuality and act like adults
FUCKING THANK YOU!

>2017
>not lifting and being a homo with your bro
what are you a cuck?

A feminine gay kid dressing in drag is not pedophilia. There will always be many more pedophiles who are predominantly heterosexual and Christian than atheist and gay. Pedophilia is already illegal and therefore not at issue here. Nobody is arguing about pedophilia but you cannot directly address homosexuality because you have no actual "evidence" other than your feelings and the Bible.

There are plenty of arguments against homosexuality being a mental illness in that it doesn't inherently cause distress or failure to adapt behaviorally for the person who has it.

A kid in drag is not nudity. Don't take your kids to places where you think there might be nudity. I'm not excusing public nudity either but your reliance on straw men is troubling.

Same I get your point like how they were falshing little kids

Flashing *

with audio
youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno

disgusting christcuck

That's the thing: the sole reason of existence for these degenerates is to be degenerate.

disgusting faggot

don't you have some more feces to ingest?

They won't shut up until their elected leaders have legalized pedophilia, and chopping off children's penises is the norm.

Until then, they will scream victim until the sunburns out.

The end.

>, and chopping off children's penises is the norm.

it already is the norm though

Peace be with you.

Luciferian

The surgery is not being performed on minors in the US yet. I believe they still have to go overseas.

They are using hormone blocking implants though.

>be liberkek
>s-stop being degenerate, stop having different values than me, stop doing things i don't like
At least nazishits and christcucks are honest about their sentiments, they don't pretend to value freedom.

Yup, it's an error in the human genome. God only created two genders for a reason.

The only other third option is hermapthrodite.

>genetics
>absolutely no proof
Nice try schlomo

no matter what!

Is the Xq28 gene an error?

My theory is there are genes that make woman and men more attracted to males that have persisted because they enhance the number of children women have. There are few reproductive disadvantages to bisexuality, if anything it enhances the number of kids you have when females have it. Men only have one copy of the X chromosome, so when men have it, we have less kids. It makes sense to me. I'm not sure the involvement of activation of said genes by the hormones of the womb environment, but I think it is the most logical theory proposed so far.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28

Go rape yourself, faggot.

no, i'll rape him

i believe individuals can find their own paths, i also don't believe any individual especially myself can be the arbiter of absolute law or morality.
freedom of expression allows for freedom of mind, the highest virtue. nobody can say for sure when you step out of line, and if you should, police are not the answer.

you need to consider the consequences of your actions from a critical self governing perspective

Any gay white man who refuses to propigate his species is by definition a race traitor.

That sums up the LGBTQ community as a whole. Degenerates.

You have to realize most of them support it to gain attention and look like good people, so it will take a while until they stfu.

It's OK the priest molested you. You were young and could not do anything about it. No need to misplace your anger

Wonder why kiddies and lefties always project?

When breeders stop shoving their sexuality down my throat with shit like love island.