Serial Killer

Greetings user it has come to my attention that a fresh YouTube channel is posting videos claiming to show the locations and have intimate knowledge of missing children and people across the US. As of 11 July, 2017 these videos are 15 hours old. There are two mentioned from Maine which are of great interest to me.

user, I am but a simple woodsman without the knowledge to track IPs. So for great justice I implore you to help find wether this is some nub looking for YouTube fame or a serious psychopath.
Named "Retrieve" I have posted the channel below. There is already a serious band of Northen hunters and and woodsman working hard to match the whereabouts in Maine. Any help appreciated.

m.youtube.com/channel/UC3yEuwnAH7PuMpa5LU3i1fA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UC3yEuwnAH7PuMpa5LU3i1fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's you, isn't it?

>implying you aren't the serial killer and aren't currently backtracing my IP

you're in maine im guessing.

so post those videos on a facebook page based in maine asking locals if they know the locations and start digging.

>implying we are your personal army

this isn't 2006 Sup Forums so get the fuck out

not your personal army faggot

This

How many posts by this ID?

What's in the box?

The oldest video is 1 day old

fake, gay & sage.

A FB tracker/hunter group and a missing persons FB group based in Maine are already working hard to try and match up the locations already there is some argument over where exactly these are. In one video there is the hand sign 31213 which is a GA based area code. Or it could be something else. Also videos have been added, removed and names edited in the last 24 hours so the channel is quite active.
It has been noted FBI was informed of the channel but I don't as of now know their interest in it.

Melanie melonsan is a missing person. I'd never heard of her. Fuck. Idk dude I sent this to the FBI. No one here seems too interested in helping.

All the video titles seem to be titled with ceaser ciphers and the two I checked are named after missing women..... Kathleen McCormack Durst and Kristin Smart

You know

Spoiler that shit next time boss.

but that's exactly what 2006 Sup Forums would've said

In the description of the video titled Lauren Spierer it says "filmed in Hanson Maryland"

Nice dub-trips.

>m.youtube.com/channel/UC3yEuwnAH7PuMpa5LU3i1fA
he thinks he's David Lynch