Nigger thought that Serbs were Swedes

Cheers to the heroic serbs, hopefully this is the first of many.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4689666/Bakari-Henderson-running-away-mob-CCTV-reveals.html
lifo.gr/now/greece/152373
archive.is/MgHI7
youpak.com/watch?v=LC8Jv1ev0jU
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=LC8Jv1ev0jU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's this thread about? Link?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4689666/Bakari-Henderson-running-away-mob-CCTV-reveals.html

Thanks buddy

What a fucking idiot

Baka desu

Serbs are doing God's work now

Shut up nigger lover.

I bet not a single person who attacked him had a four year degree. We should drop a JDAM on that bar at happy hour as retaliation for killing one of our intellectuals.

Still a nigger, they need to go back. You race traitor faggot.

i though blacks were the ones who couldn't fight one on one?
you chalky devils are so funny

slavs dont see you as people they see you as piniata

Serbs are niggers.

>go back
>he's an American on vacation in Greece

Dumb fucking leaf.

thanks leaf at least someone appreciates us

Serbs showed them though that serbs are niggers

'Then the victim reacted verbally and the Serbian punched him in the face.
*'Then the victim grabbed a bottle and smashed it on the Serbian guy's head.* That's when it all started.

*'The girl tried to intervene but the victim accidentally hit her with his elbow and she started bleeding.* Then she came to me asking for help and I ran in to break them up.

'The victim must have been drinking, I don't know how much. *He grabbed an ashtray and threw it at me*, something that eyewitnesses can confirm.

'The victim got out of the bar and started running and the (group of) Serbs, me and the Greek bartender followed him.
Hory fuck, some of you actually defend this nigger

> defending a nigger
>flag

*tosses coin,lands on subhuman*
Found the american subhuman.

Also white wommyn

Based serbs

there's also a vid that shows how the fight started.
lifo.gr/now/greece/152373

wanna pinch, expect the lynch

Why didn't they use Windex to save him?

14 niggers are murdered per day in the US by other niggers. Please tell me why this one is important and the others aren't.

Lol the nigger was the one being aggressive, the way pol fags have been describing it is that the Serbs all jumped on him like a zerg rush. In the video he smack punches the serb out of nowhere after the argument right in the ear. That shit stings, and then the serb retaliated. Lmao fucking arrogant nig got cleansed from the world. 56%er americucks will still defend him.

Damn i bet her father loves Serbia now cuz we freed her daughter from this dindu coon

>this is the first summer Laganas doesn't have it's own police force due to budget cuts
Jesus, Greek Euro niggers are already using this to promote more gibsmedat.

Did the Greeks welfare niggers kill the American nigger for stepping in their territory?

sauce?

cripplechan dot net/res/26360.html

Where the fuck is our autistic Norwegian friend?

archive.is/MgHI7

thanks broham.

He wasn't an American just a nother subhuman commie brainwashed nigger riding the gib me dat express. The article linked in the third post is full of typical Jew shit

the guy who who smacked first looked white. I couldn't see any nigger features in him.

i don't think it was because he was black, more likely it was because he was american. People here dont hate based on skin colour but based on nationality and we really hate americans.

>Serbian asked the waitress: 'What are you doing hanging out with the Americans' just before the fight began.
Serious question: Are Serbs so dumb that they go to work in tourist areas and then get mad that there are tourists around? Or is this bullshit?
>'The victim must have been drinking, I don't know how much. He grabbed an ashtray and threw it at me, something that eyewitnesses can confirm.
Nigger's fault confirmed
>'He was always positive, always happy, always smiling, laughing, joking...it was always a beautiful day'. Another friend, Jordan (((Zylberberg,))) said:
lol

Why though

guy who threw the first punch was white, victim was wearing white shorts and had his back towards the camera.

You niggers must be blind as shit. That guy even looked whiter than the dude who smacked him. Look at his arms and calves. Is that what you call a niggers? Maybe if you consider Serbs/Greeks as niggers..

He deserved it.

this is literally a lie lmao

you said yourself that the guy who smacked first looked white, and i said he is indeed white, are you arguing with yourself here?

Don't worry we hate germans too.

Whew, hopefully SD gets into government before this faggot tries to actually go here.

I'm arguing that both are white, faggot. This video must be from a separate or related incident where the nigger happened to not be present at that particular spot at that particular time.

All cucknadians are niggers anyway.

>OOGA BOOGA KRAKKKAS WITE WIMMIN OOK OOK WE GETTIN' SUM PUSSY TONITE NAWMSAYIN SHEEIT
>u-uh... W-w-wait guys heh heh.. I didn't mean it-

One less worthless nigger

they are not both white, the guy in white shorts is black, tone of their skin looks similar because it was a night vision camera

from the photos you can see he has white friends.
that made him a special black snowflake.

also, dailymail must really love this story because it has lots of pics of the bro with the the white hos.
that's as good as the kardaswhores.

are you sure you're not american btw? you come off as really dumb.

>Once again the noble Serbs have helped us,
>And asked for nothing.

They are the last remaining Templar knights.

You were saying?

oh yeah and
>a 32-year-old Briton of Serbian origin
Okay so just a Serb then. Britain is of no consequence whatsoever to this.
>mfw the dailymail is pushing civic nationalism

niggers know how to run..until there is a car in their way

In case nobody has thanked Serbia for this,

Thank you Based Serbia.

I wanna smell that rail

The Serbians were defending themselves

Hvala srbi
remove nigger burger

>The girl tried to intervene but the victim (((accidentally))) hit her with his elbow and she started bleeding

Maybe they shouldn't have gotten so jealous that he was talking to their woman

We are simply using your tactics. We are just better at it like always.

Maybe apes belong in the jungle, not white countries.

Only a dead Nigger is a good Nigger. Well done, Serbs.

Just saw the full video.

BTFO

Here is the video if you want to see.

youpak.com/watch?v=LC8Jv1ev0jU

Niggers not realizing how good they have it here. Have pushed hard and will soon feel this pain here when they go out.

It's over nigger Bros. We gave you an inch your rioted and burned down a mile.

Is this a dance thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

The video

youtube.com/watch?v=LC8Jv1ev0jU

Could use some Sup Forums comments

PEOPLE WHO DENY SLAVS ARE WHITE ARE HERETIC JEWS, JEALOUS THAT THEY CAN'T STOP NIGGERS FROM TAKING THEIR OWN WOMEN

wtf i love serbs now

I don't understand you guys, one of your countrymen gets killed in a foreign country and instead of being angry, you celebrate it and thank the killers.

>nigger
>countrymen

To samo znaci da zive u istoj drzavi

stfu glupsone, volis camuge? fucking retard

Well he is from the same country as you.

Why? :(

vise volim camuge nego sljam iz dijaspore, narocito ako glume nacionalizam

Its quite opposite if it was a muslim it would be just british if he is from eastern europe living his whole life in uk they still add origin of ethnic country. Its not ivic nationalism they are trying to portray Eastern Europe whites as subhuman intolerant racists who need diversity and enrichment.

Blood matters more than country. While we have our differences I will always stand with whites over other races.

This is the funniest concept. The blacks don't even consider us their comrades or countrymen in any way, they just want us gone, or kept underfoot for their enjoyment.

Those Serbs did us the biggest favor, and saved Greek tourism. Greece better arrange them a light bail, so they can skip RTF back to Serbia to safety.

Lets put it up like this
A muslim gipsy criminal from Serbia gets killed in Germany
now they cant deport him here because he's dead would you like that or would you be sad because he is your (((countrymen)))?

We are not from Africa. We are Christians from Europe just like you.

Now go help your lads arrange bail, so they can run back to Serbia. I want them safe, not punished.

Weak bait

>(((countrymen)))

Sta bre ima svaba nase cigane da ubija. Jedan nas ciganin vredi vise nego 3 svabe, pa i da je tri puta musliman.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4689666/Bakari-Henderson-running-away-mob-CCTV-reveals.html
go the greece version of myrtle beach, don't understand you're surrounded by european rednecks get beat to death.

koji kurac

>voli camuge vise nego sto voli dijasporu

thats why serbia has turned into a reality tv shit hole, good riddance

You are catholics and protestants, might as well be sunni.

he was probably an illegal immigrant

these places are literally like spring break places in florida, but i guess because its in greece its better?

>Sickening CCTV footage
>Sickening

>good riddance
Yep that's exactly how i feel about dijaspora.

>arizona

why is it red state women are the one banging niggers? i don't see it that often in my deep blue nevada, and we have the most niggers percentage wise of any western state

Like come on, this shit do not just happend he did something more then just being an ass. No fucking way a big group would attack one guy like that with out him having started something with atleast one of the serbs

who the fuck wants to go to the beach with a bunch of black people already there, because that's florida for you

Really? So much is hatred of blacks toward white Americans?

theres a chance that he was gay and hit on one of them.

Comment section is pure cancer

So what was the reason, the news articles says that he took a selfie with a waitress, but fuck man is that really what sparked it?

Yeah right.

Thats about as ridiculous as a Roma Gypsie from your country getting killed in the UK and expecting you to feel patriotic rage over it.