/TLG/ TeaLeaves General - Minty Fresh Edition

TeaLeaves = April Lorenzen! GET IN HERE!!!

The break down:
>>Don Jr is contacted by promoter Rob Goldstone who claims a Russian Rep has dirt on HRC
>>Don Jr agrees to meeting
>>Rep was actually Natalia Veselnitskaya with no government connection whatsoever
>>Worked with Fusion GPS (Responsible for the dossier)
>>Natalia Veselnitskaya is a plant to entrap Don Jr.
>>NYT gets leaked emails through NSA/CIA through FISA warrants
>>FISA Warrants granted through "Trump Tower contacting Kremlin Bank" proved through DNS records
>>DNS Records were faked by TeaLeaves
>>Deep state in deep
(Thanks to user for this summary!)

>>See weaponizedautism.wordpress.com, which has been mentioning her since March/April. The only tweets containing her name were in reference to that site.
>>Then, out of nowhere, she gets a tweet shoutout by a faction of DHS days before the Don Jr story blows up:
>>twitter.com/dhsscitech/status/882736112229376000

EVERY OTHER "HAPPENING" ON Sup Forums SHOULD BE IGNORED. GET THE INTERCEPT TO CONFIRM HER IDENTITY, AND SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN WHILE THE DON JR STORY IS IMPLODING

There is evidence that (((they))) are censoring mentions of April Lorenzen. We have to get that name to the public.

The Plan:
1. Meme April Lorenzen and get her trending (she has a DHS talk coming up in a few days)
2. Force Lorenzen and DHS to explain the logs
3. Watch deep state melt down

Fbi user Thread
Previous Threads
Twitter Hashtags:
#WomenInSTEM
#STEMGirls
#STEMisSexy

Links:
theintercept.com/2016/11/01/heres-the-problem-with-the-story-connecting-russia-to-donald-trumps-email-server/
weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/

Extra Info:
Dissect Cyber, Inc Only has two employees, and look at the second principal:
archive.is/LZ5FI

Other urls found in this thread:

weaponizedautism.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/publicservice.gif
twitter.com/ljean?lang=en
scholar.google.com/citations?user=wJPGa2IAAAAJ&hl=en
weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

bump

Phase 1

Phase 2

Kind of clever

TEA LEAVES becomes LEA VESTEA

The meme plan...

"Girl power reverse meme like with the Fight for Hillary military women one, since April Lorenzen really is clearly a very smart computer chick.

The idea that she outsmarted the Trumps should get them retweeting like crazy."

A couple of finished works here:

Another possible base image attached. Might be too small.

bump

Phase 3 to come, work has derailed me though.

This made the Russia Trump Jr. narrative backfire:

>Natalia Veselnitskaya
>no government connection whatsoever
cute

Extra info on Russia Jr. stuff:

Credentials from her linkedin

Creds from her linkedin that might go well in the memes

ZETAlytics, APWG, Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group

Previous
Server Authority Inc, RI Cyber Disruption Team, MIT Lincoln Laboratory

Who could have leaked all this Trump Jr story to the NYT? Was it confidential info? HUmmmmm Hum. When are the MSM cover the elephant in the room. Bwaaaaa

>he posted it again

I fucking hate you Kraut, why do you do this to me?

TWEET LIKE CRAZY, ANONS. We've gotta get the following trending:

#WomenInSTEM
#STEMGirls
#STEMisSexy

Mention this on all your haunts. Goal is to get just enough activity for the SJW momentum to kick in. We are going to make her a celebrity against her wishes.

Never trust senile singing birds:

you know, it would help a lot if these were actually legible, especially the second one

Just stop, this one is even worse.

Can we find out when Rons family altered their name? I have a hunch.

Whadda fugg is the problem here? This stuff has to get out!

Dude, it's for friggin ants.

Your images are illegible messes that can't be shared. You might as well as saved the thumbnail.

of course it has to, but what's it worth if you can't read it ffs?

WH user tells us on July 27 the banhammer will begin dropping. He even has a thread right now!

Updating the thread pasta with this

That one has a lot of outdated info, user. Things have progressed since then. April Lorenzen wasn't even known at the time. That Tim Kelly thing was an early misstep. The guy who found that moved on to April Lorenzen after "throwing more resources at the problem." It is, of course, possible that Tim Kelly suggested the name Tea Leaves to April.

Drumpf BTFO

Are you guys even on pc?

right now I am, but I'll have to continue on phone

Are you retarded, or a shill trying to fuck this up?

Look at your fucking dimensions; we are all PC users.

Aight

WH user is active rn here: Make sure to say hello.

It is blurry as shit on a 24 inch monitor

bump for interest
getting sleepy tho

Bump, this has to stay on page 1

Has anyone mentioned that one of the two people that "discovered" the IP logs also wrote a white paper in a scientific journal on how to fake the exact logs they claim to have discovered?

Does anyone have any more info on that? It is difficult to wade through all the fake news articles to find relevant sauce.

Ok ok. Calm your titties.

I hadn't heard that, can you give us any more info? I could start digging, try to find the sauce

I'll update it tommorow. On mobile rn.

That one is new to me. I don't even think it is on the weaponized autism wordpress.

Using this user's text

That was Tim Kelly, L Jean's colleague and business partner. The whitepaper was on general spoofing at the IP layer. DNS packets can be trivially spoofed blindly (at least UDP ones), but the log forgery that occurred here is different. The guy who found Tim Kelly moved on to April Lorenzen. Tim Kelly had "TeaKettle" accounts, but it turned out to be an unfortunate coincidence -- or possibly he suggested Tea Leaves to April Lorenzen.

Initials often he "3 Magic Leakers"...
SR, JC, JB. Guaranteed. Such politcally sensitive info would have required high level WH/IC approval. Should be easy to establish, this type of info gets memorialized.

The leaking of this info gained through a fisa warrant is likely a felony.

bump

Tommorow happening by WH insider user: Bob Mueller

For those just coming into this whole subject, weaponizedautism.wordpress.com is by far the most comprehensive source.

The reason for going with the memes to start is that the above page is mostly extremely technical and the whole story involves several different connections as follows:

Summary of the non-technical notes of interest from the Weaponized Autism wordpress:

On October 31, 2016, Slate published an article titled “Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?” This article described the work of Professor L. Jean Camp and her colleague

This professed altruism as a rationale for digital snooping may be hard to swallow given that Camp and her associates spend a great deal of time on Twitter launching unhinged attacks against President Trump

enter Tea Leaves: The destination domain had Trump in its name, which of course attracted Tea Leaves’ attention. But "his" discovery of the data was pure happenstance—a surprising needle in a large haystack of DNS lookups

Tea Leaves is another piece of work in the “concerned and impartial researcher” department. Check out Tea Leaves on medium.com (@tea.leaves) play-acting as the innocently curious Lea Vestea (roughly a cyclic permutation on “Tea Leaves,” in case you missed it): (anti-trump rant)

More Slate: I also spoke with academics who vouched for Tea Leaves’ integrity and his unusual access to information. “This is someone I know well and is very well-known in the networking community,” said Camp. “When they say something about DNS, you believe them.

Tea Leaves, as the supplier of the DNS logs, is the foundation on which this whole saga ultimately rests. While Camp and her colleagues are happy to run their mouths and make an awful lot of noise, Tea Leaves has remained conveniently tucked away from public scrutiny

Tea Leaves is DNS and malware researcher April Lorenzen: It gets technical from here.

I read about it several times after the IP log story broke, but it never got much traction.

If you can find the name of the other person that discovered the logs, maybe we can narrow our search

Continued...

He basically notes extreme oddities in language and coding from both Tea Leaves and April Lorenzen that match up.

Likewise, on the DNS being fake, he points out a bunch of reasons why and dissects any innocent reasons why Professor L. Jean Camp and her buddy Tea Leaves might have put the DNS logs up on their sites with such glaring anomalies.

Even if the too technical for normies evidence is memed in some brilliant way, I think more connections are needed.

Tying April Lorenzen and her crew into more anti-Trump stuff -- and, even better, pro-Democrat stuff.

That will happen quickly if this takes on Bike Lock Guy, Shia laBeouf, or Seth Rich importance here.

Keep in mind, once the Tea Leaves/April Lorenzen connection is made well enough, there is still the matter of making the DNS logs being faked known and understood (and, that is extremely, extremely technical).

And, the ultimate kill shot is convincing people this is how the FISA warrant was obtained.

And, if the Don Jr. email story has legs, that his emails were obtained, initially (i.e. by whoever fed it to the NY Times) via the FISA spying.

Woah, lads!!

excellent posts

Bread pasta updated

Maybe format/organize it better. I put those together quickly in the other thread in different order over multiple posts.

>Rob Goldstone
All you need to know kikes are behind it

Informative post. Thx.

I took out your leddit spacing.

bump

Pic related is prominent infosec experts tweeting out the link back in April, before Twitter started deleting tweets and a mass suppression effort began. Their tweets are still available, but others had tweets deleted.

There are two posts on the site. One post is the analysis of the Trump DNS logs, posted in April. A second post is highly mysterious (even for someone like me who understands 90% of it) and has no connection to Trump, posted in March, but the apparent purpose is to act as a sort of "let him that hath understanding" glimpse into the poster's world to counterbalance the whole lame "weaponized autism" thing:

weaponizedautism.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/publicservice.gif

Feeling really sleepy guys. Take care.

It is 90s usenet on 14 inch low-res monitors spacing, goddamnit!!

Is this from FBIanon?

>weaponizedautism.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/publicservice.gif
Here is said gif, so lazy fucks don't have to copypasta a link.

Oh shit

Great reading, user. You have my sword.

It's k. Everyone will get old one day :^)

FBIAnon was a LARPer ("Focus on the Clinton Foundation" is something people were saying a year before FBIAnon appeared, and it appeared in the news every month).

This person is on a whole different level.

Ok, this is crazy. I found L Jean Camp's twitter (April Lrenzen's colleague) and found this image

Her Twitter:
twitter.com/ljean?lang=en

I'm going to dig in this direction further

>mfw I know exactly what he's talking about but I'm not old damnit. I'm not. Seriously.
>Fuck I'm old.

Bump for freedom

Yep, the Russian bank wasn't aware of who Tea Leaves is. 8/pol/ mailed the bank. You can even find tweets trolling @ljean by saying they've sent April Lorenzen's details to the bank.

Lol FBI user linked him in his thread I think. And FBI user gave more than that. Nice info tho.

Does anyone understand the .gif? If so, what's the gist of it?

I found a list of L Jean Camp's scholarly works, can you take a quick look through these and see if any stick out as the white paper you were talking about?

scholar.google.com/citations?user=wJPGa2IAAAAJ&hl=en

Thx 4 contributing so much.

>scholar.google.com/citations?user=wJPGa2IAAAAJ&hl=en
Pretty sure I've seen this referenced elsewhere:
>OpenFlow vulnerability assessment

So what you're saying is that 8/pol/ made this Russian bank attack ljean, or did they email the bank later? If so, what was the content of the email?

The bank is after ljean but doesn't know who Tea Leaves is (which is why in its letters to ljean it speaks of Tea Leaves as a source). 8/pol/ supposedly mailed the bank and told them who Tea Leaves is. It was out of sheer frustration with the suppression going on. They wanted to get someone, anyone with muscle on the case.

Not letting this die

justice bump

Honestly, it looks like it might be unrelated to this. Pointing out a FreeBSD vulnerability and the hoopla surrounding it essentially being ignored and then discussed openly rather than privately. This guy is obviously in the know on things.

It's called weaponized autism for a reason, m8

I've been spamming twatter with the # stem pic

It may be related, freeBSD is used in any number of routers and networking devices...I don't immediately see the connection either

It is always seemingly random as fuck what Sup Forums decides to really get interested in or not. Even if this particular thread dies, we now have a really well organized Tea Leaves General pasta for future threads.

Also, bump.

Yep, see the pink box in publicservice.gif. He was the guy behind the vulnerabilities and submitted them to FreeBSD developers instead of "selling them to the highest bidder". Then he got to watch for months as he was suppressed (just like now). Finally, the news blew up on The Register and whatnot, people were stunned by his work, etc., but before that happened he was pegged by AV researchers as some kind of nation-state actor.

I mean, you can use BIND or an equivalent on FreeBSD, and there may be some firewall appliances that use it as the base OS, but this is more than likely unrelated, just him showing that he's not a tool. That being said don't let that stop you from proving my ass wrong.

And what a lot of people (including HardenedBSD and OpenBSD developers) couldn't understand was FreeBSD's deathly silence on the matter, as if they (((couldn't))) fix these vulnerabilities. I think there's a bigger story there.

>they (((couldn't))) fix these vulnerabilities. I think there's a bigger story there
Hm. I glazed over that. Damn good point though. Perhaps there's some more Vault 7 incoming?

Dunno, but not only did they seem bizarrely resistant to patching the vulnerabilities... at first they tried pushing out an incomplete fix (also shown in the .gif).

Just for clarification. I didn't greentext...

Found an inforgraphic

It looks like Tim Kelley, April Lrenzen, and LJ Camp are colleagues.
They probably schemed this up together over tea or some bullshit

>Rep was actually Natalia Veselnitskaya with no government connection whatsoever
>Worked with Fusion GPS (Responsible for the dossier)
>Natalia Veselnitskaya is a plant to entrap Don Jr.

That's great user. Very good. I was expecting a lot of false shit coming out as early as yesterday afternoon because hey... at least it looks remotely as an actual connection and our best interest are at stake. But you took the bait anyway and now she is a dnc plant.

I'll just let it stick then.

Thanks user, that's the pieces I was looking for! that with weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/ shows the means, we have the motivation, and the opportunity. So now, we just gotta meme it.

>Filtering Source-Spoofed IP traffic...
This white paper is a breakdown of how to filter this specific type of spoof and cites a presentation that details how the hack is performed.

Does anyone remember how the story broke? My memory is hazy but I think a single page was leaked, and then a day or two later the rest was released. Is that accurate?
My tentative theory is that they spoofed Alpha initially to get justification and then forged the rest of the logs, which took longer

This is actually on the first page, again.

Get in here, you faggots!!

*justification for FISA warrant

Thank the shill, nice going ivan!

Great. Don't forget that tomorrow is a happening...

--> >>