TRUMP TO RESIGN

Anonymous insiders report that Trump has completely lost control of the White House and is effectively under house arrest. Vice President Pence is directing all current activities and events, although has forced Trump to keep up appearances.

In order to prevent the destruction of the GOP agenda - particularly the Healthcare reform bill this fall - Trump may resign quietly and Pence will take control in all official capacities.

don't forget to sage

Oh uh huh! You go girlfriend

>#cunts4clinton

WH insiders can also confirm that OP is a faggot

BREAKING TRUMP SEEN ON AIR FORCE ONE TRAVELING TO UNKNOWN EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRY!

>Anonymous insiders report
So its nothing?

DRUMPF IS DONE
IT'S OVER FOR HIM

>lefty memes

Sage

not everybody gets this, mostly le redditors

LARPing to a new level

lol

Good I wanted a monarchy.

Posts like this, that do not have sources, should be shit-canned and the OP's IP permabanned

Sage

>all these Trump supporters in denial

Sorry, but the latest evidence of Russian collusion was too much. This is real. Pence is now the President of the United States. I'm just breaking this scoop early.

>Anonymous insiders
anonymous insider here, can confirm

kek

Just a big nothing burger

CNN/10

He just left for France to meet with Jupiter you moron

>he thinks right-tard memes aren't the same

Do you have any proofs?

You can't disprove it so it must be real.

exactly like the flat earth

All Religion*

I for one welcome our new robotic overlord

I hope it happens. Then the real fun begins!

Shill Hunt!
Democrat Season - no bag limit

i heard that they are bringing obama back
trumpy is going to step aside and drink bleach on national television and clinton will become the new vice president
its the only way now

Anonymous sources whose identities must be protected in order to continue providing information.

Damn you guys are funny you never stop and it's the boy who cried wolf at this point.
I don't think I'll ever trust a democrat again ever !
You fucks lie so much and are at this point crazy.

My sources tell me that both DRumF and Pence are going to resign in disgrace and that Bernie Sanders is going to be appointed president but that will only happen if you donate 20$ to Bernie right now, he can still win this guys.

>house arrest
>forced to keep up appearances
>president
>under house arrest

OP is a faghit

Nobody is lying. This is the news.

omg i totally believe this covfefe pls be real

Fake news. Nice try.

HOLY SHIT.

It's real.

Tell your liberal friends. This is real news.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck! ty user! I've been so shitty about his over the past two days. i'm going to stop posting until I can re-learn how to properly sage slide threads when i feel the need to comment in one.

multiple anonymous sources have told me that OP can't stop sucking cocks, even as he shitposts.

Why are you so homophobic? Projecting much?

SAGE
A
G
E

SHILL
H
I
L
L

THREADA
H
R
E
A
D
S

No, that is proven. Your just too stupid to see the proof when its slapping you in the face like your boyfriends balls.

This really scratched my scrote

Ahahah the average IQ is so low on this board I almost think you are serious.

I love how this thread shows evolution of Trump tactics at spreading disinformation.

>Bad story about Trump posted without link to see what they think.
>Everyone first denies it existence at all.
>Link is then posted, story confirmed to exist.
>"Anonymous sources my man"
>Fake News
>Haha I called OP a faggot look how cool I am PEDES XD

It really is like pottery.

What a sad life you must live. You lost bad... like as bad as you can. And you now have retreated into your own internal fantasy where Trump is not president the next 8 years. Sad OP. Many such cases.

RONALD BLUMPF

Your nose's poking out.

Lul says the people that were literally sluts for jewish communists less than 20 years ago?

If it weren't for nukes we would have paved a bloody road from Berlin to Vladivostok by now.

>being killed off by millions and generally held hostage is now equal to being sluts
Funny.
>paved a bloody road to Vladivostok
That would be the first road ever paved to it. Good luck.

>That would be the first road ever paved to it. Good luck.

lol

They are better than yours. The mark of which side has the better memes at any given time is which one is in power.

Currently, the right wing is in control of all three branches of the federal government and in control of all three branches of most state governments.

Meanwhile; left-wingers are shut out of the federal government and only control a few states.

Right wingers are beating you, and beating you badly.

Sage this nonsense you fucktards.

>house arrest
>>going to Paris tonight

>I'm just breaking this scoop early.
I thought it was two scoops?

>homophobic
Faggot.

>Shilling THIS HARD on Sup Forums
wew lad OP gobbles major cock
sage

this is the last sputtering drops of cum from Trump derangement syndrome playing itself out.

Same shit has been posted for months.