Why do you blame women for the supposed "downfall" of society?

Why do you blame women for the supposed "downfall" of society?
Where's the proof?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/120839/women-likely-democrats-regardless-age.aspx
heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/study-women-are-more-xenophilic-than-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not in the pudding, or else they would have found it already.

Source?

It's aleays easier to put the blame elsewhere. Sup Forumsis mostly men.

Emasculation of society. Woman operate out of emotion and not reason.

>achmed decides to be gender fluid today

I'm not men

Not an argument

Mea culpa: Male

POO

>Why do you blame women for the supposed "downfall" of society?
Being whores
>Where's the proof?
The family institution being under attack. Woman, unironically, being at the forefront.

Nigga please. Do you blame women?

A women is to blame for the downfall of my society

Wouldn't schulz be worse?

Strong correlation with the increase of the rights of women and the downfall of societies throughout history?

gallup.com/poll/120839/women-likely-democrats-regardless-age.aspx
heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/study-women-are-more-xenophilic-than-men/
Because you vote to destroy the west

same shit

Women treat 80% of men like untouchable garbage then open their legs for the other 20% (tyrones, chads). Then they come back to the 80%ers for gibs after they are aged single mothers, roasties, etc

>projecting this hard

What if you're a perfectly sorted male and all the women around you are not sorted?

More men then women have there shit together these days, also more men than women want families.

So you're saying correlation equates to causation?

Immigration and liberal media exposure have followed the same trend, and both are pushed by male-owned private business.

A perfectly sorted man doesn't project. Listen to the heroes of yonderyear. They don't expect miracles. Women are not men. It's beautiful just as it is.

The heroes of yonderyear weren't living under dystopian entitlement states that were voted into existence by women.
The heroes of yonderyear didn't let women vote, but if they had they would recognize their mistake and try to fix it.

I agree completely, but moaning about it won't help as you well know.

lostonezero

Hahaha user those heroes fought actual wars to change the world. All we have to do is inform the brainwashed. The sort of political dissent that's common here used to get men killed.

Look at the UK.
Realize that it's descent into it's current state occurred entirely under a female monarch.

>The monarchy is powerless
Wrong.

Who is responsible for the civil rights and immigration acts in your country my dude?

>burger trying to understand other countries

>women are behind sjw
>women are behind most stupid and useless policies
>women get useless degrees in college

>wheres the proof
t. Basement dweller who hasn't seen a feminist before

Is that a horrible open sore on her shoulder?

Internet is transferred through airwaves now you retard

You're seriously telling me that no one would have listened if the Queen voiced disapproval for the various hare-brained social engineering schemes your various governments have enacted?

Like most women, your Queen didn't want to rock the boat, but unfortunately your boat needed rocking, and now your capital is full of foreigners and your church is full of fags.

Politicians pandering to women.

>implying anyone but brown people care about london here

(((Male-owned)))
FTFY