Are Irish people even white

Are Irish people even white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQrL49JKCXo&list=PL0GfvwQ6PY1olHR_IgFW1m8mClrMV__En&index=17
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whiter than u you american mongrel

Nope

they're a different gene pool, but if all you care about is white skin, then yes.

Unfortunately OP, they are considered white. We share the same race as a bunch of disgusting gypsie potato farmers.

Big words from a meme flag.

Yes. Stop this Jewish divide and conquer.

>t. mulatto burger

Irish people are the best white people besides Caucasians

Fuck off mc leaf.

>too pussy to reveal his flag
Into the trash your opinion goes (and country you live in too)

>Hides Irish flag

but why is there blood on his dick?

He's right.

>hides behind dues faggot flag
nice one leaf

No this fight will be potatoe nigger vs house nigger

Neither are white

Whiter than your piebald country

fpbp

Are jewish "people" even human?

Nailed it. Unity is strength. We will defeat the zionist menace only if we stick together. European nations and our brothers in North America. Don't let these disgusting parasites divide our loyalty. Hail victory!

>Are Irish people even white
Of course they are, Professor Ignatiev.

Now go peddle your Jewish divide and conquer shit elsewhere.

>european
>christian catholic
>gingers
I would say so

Jew.

Fpbp

I dunno mano, I'm the product of Irish Catholic marrying a Protestant and leaving during the troubles, the Catholic sides definitely a different class of being.
Still some decent people to buy used tires from for the caravan though.

>potato niggers
>white

All whites died after WWII. We've been trying to resurrect them but...

shoop him to look black he looks just like a nigger

division tactics 101

No. There's a reason white people didn't even want them in America

SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS.

This fight isn't til aug 26
Idk what you're sliding but now I'm determined to find out

Wait, so you can just take privilege by choosing it? Why don't blacks do that?

>every thread that triggers me is a slide thread

>white skinned Europid with fair hair and eyes
clearly a black man

yes they are
any other question?

>in this corner a penis
>in this corner a dick
Thatll be 222 million bls

Explain this meme i don't understand

>Why don't blacks do that?
Because they're not white and the Irish are.

Prison Rules for Race and Nuremberg Laws are all we need for a determination. It isn't 100% perfect but its 99% perfect.

/thread

It's just murrican half negroes projecting.

That would require effort

It's easier is this day and age to keep living off welfare, selling drugs and engaging in gang culture than it is to build a foundation for future generations

No. The Ancient Egyptians were Irish.

Jews(fake white people), were a race that originated deep underground. Jews had mystical powers, and very high IQ. They drilled out of the surface 10,000 years ago, and lived among humans.
They scammed their way to the top of society, and isolated themselves from their enemies. Jesus, the rebellious jew, taught love and peace, and rejected jewishness. He used his mystical jew magic channeled from God himself to perform miracles. New jews became christains, and old jews stayed jews.
They have no ideology except to get to the top of society, which they failed, as the reptilians have already surpassed them, so they used reptilians, like Obama and Hillary to become president and use them for their own purposes.
They failed that too, and now a toadman (trump) is president. Toadmen are a species that also originated deep underground like Jews. The jews were enemies with the toadmen, and that is why jews, hate trump. Trump's real name is Drumpf, a common toadman last name. Jews called him that to try to expose him as a toadman, but no one else besides the jews know about toadmen.

Whiter than Americans.

THey're the white equivalent of darkies.

So besides arabs?

they have one of the lowest IQ in europe and white people in general. odd bunch.

Irish alone? No

However Irish mixed with Scottish is one of the two most american, white mixes there is (the other being anglo)

The Irish are EXTREME LEFT and EXTREME KEKS so you tell me.

youtube.com/watch?v=xQrL49JKCXo&list=PL0GfvwQ6PY1olHR_IgFW1m8mClrMV__En&index=17

The average Irish is way more white than the average american. and fair skinned americans are guilted into tanning themselves into skin cancer by the fashion industry.

Those are some nigger tier tattoos i tell you what pardon my french.

Good one, Ahmed

i hate mick faggots, fuck irish catholics and roman catholics.

looking at this handy list, they appear to be NOT WHITE.

don't even kid yourself. uk sucks israels dick too

Rampant islamic terrorism in Europe is more of a tragedy than nigs shooting each other in the US. The US was never a "white" country so to speak. Europe is the homeland of whites.

kek, there should be a bot posting this everytime an american flag and the word "white" appear in the same post

According to Franchesca Ramsey, the Irish didn't become White until they started oppressing people. That's because all other races are just races, but Whiteness is defined as the act of oppressing others.

>Stop this Jewish divide and conquer.

O wait your a fucking jew OP

Don't make me gag
Bin that flag

>Gypsies
>White

I hope this Maywweather murders this dumb Mick. I fucking hate UFC faggots, can't wait to go to the bar and see the faces of these tapout wearing losers when they realize MacGregor doesn't know how to box.

Oh yeah, baby, that's definitely white.

The Irish are the Mexicans of Europe.

Anyone is whiter than burgers faggot

Depends on who you're asking, a white man or an Irishman

>who where the celts

>itt my race getting shit talked by fat burger virgins on the internet, with no lives

Couldn't give a bollocks desu

just look at mcniggers nose. those lips. subhuman trash

Of course asshole, Whiter than you

For a long time no. They were potato niggers. But over time the irish changed. Niggers ought to look to the Irish as an example of how to escape being a nigger

Of course not

I've watched some footage of him fighting and the nigger fighting.
How the fuck does he stand a chance? The nigger guy seems undefeatable in boxing. You can't land a punch on this guy.
Conor is a great fighter, but he is not a boxer. You can't roll around the floor at lightning speed like Dark Souls on crack in boxing. Conor is going to lose hard. Why couldn't he fight some other nigger?

>Nazi flag
Cuck.

>American flag
enough said

floyd has lost fights that the judges gave to him, and hes been hurt a fair amount. zab judah fucked him in the ass for the first half of their fight.

There's obviously details, like the guy is not going to be as good as he was in his prime now that he is 40. I read that he has had broken bones in his hands etc.
That's not really what I am talking about.

Realistically, how the fuck can Conor defeat this guy? There is no way Conor had enough time to become a good enough boxer to take on this guy. His thing seems to be moving like Sonic rolling around like a dropped shekel. Mayweather's thing seems to be an unbeatable defense and the ability to dodge any hit with his superhuman reflexes and speed.
They're boxing. I don't see any way Conor can win.
If this was a kickboxing or whatever you call it Conor would absolutely destroy the nigger, but it's boxing they're doing.

I don't consider myself white, I just consider myself Irish. White is just an American construct because they're a mix of different European ethnicities and they want an identity. There was less movement of people in Europe for thousands of years before the colonies were even settled in the New World because transport was very primitive. Hence Europe is a bunch of different people isolated from each other despite being close on a map. An Irish person is noticeably different from an Italian or German. Ethnicity covers much more than skin tone. Any European who uses the white label has simply been Americanised and is the victim of globalisation. When someone calls the Irish non-white, they're not shills trying to divide and conquer by the way. There is no pan-European identity, we're not united in the first place so we can't be divided.

To answer your question OP, Americans (well New Worlders) are the ones who determine who is white since they invented the term. In the past the Irish weren't white obviously since they were looked down upon but nowadays they seem to be seen as white by most Americans outside of Sup Forums

He's right, I think of myself as Anglo-Saxon not white.

>potato man

/thread

The difference is that we made the mistakes centuries ago and you're making the same mistakes now. You should have learned,