>twitter.com/BradSherman/status/885192153777025033
twitter.com/BradSherman/status/885192153777025033
>twitter.com/BradSherman/status/885192153777025033

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Sherman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Sherman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians
youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nobody congressman introduces something that won't even get a vote

Wew, these retards are still going full-bore. They're going to all be dead from heart attacks by the time Trump's second term ends lol.

>ONE FUCKING SUPPORTER
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

some jew jews

Why do random nobodies from 3rd country world knows U.S. laws better than fucking congressmen?

Furmple is finished! But seriously, the resistance is now officially lead by a Scientologist. They have all lost their minds.

>these are actually real people
>they're not troll accounts
Are leftists literally becoming memes?

what's this guy gonna do when nothing happens

>1 supporter
>madam president
fucking kys, faggot

another waste of taxpayer dollars.

Can I save this???

>if you can't meme you become a meme
meme physics at its' finest

Lol wtf?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Sherman

>Love the graphic. Can I copy?
I have become angered to an unreasonable level.

Underrated.

Just a big nothing burger

Can somebody answer me if they try to impeach him and they fail, must they wait a certain time interavl until they can try to impeach him again ? Because they could try to impeach him for any kind of shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK ZONALD ZLUMPF

>dem numerals
>meme comes to life

What timeline is this? Are we back on the good one?

The meme would be a damn sight danker if it got a few "the holocaust was a hoax" replies

>Dems in charge of not shooting themselves in the foot

forgot to mention he's from california

I wonder if they teach people how to argue like an adult. When Trump supporters bring up Hillary and Obama in context to their criticisms of trump it is to point out that they are hypocrites.

Pointing out to someone that they hold some people to different standards than others is a completely legitimate argument.

-=- Billionth-Daily Reminder -=-
(((Rep. Brad Sherman))) is yet another bitter (((Democrat))).

"Sherman was born in Monterey Park, the son of Lane and Maurice Hyman Sherman. His parents were both of Russian Jewish descent."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Sherman

Also, keep in mind most of the top (((Democrat))) leadership are also Jews.

(((Charles Schumer)))
(((Dianne Feinstein)))
(((Adam Schiff)))
(((Al Franken))))
(((Bernie Sanders)))
(((Debbie Wasserman-Schultz)))
(((Brad Sherman)))
(((Richard Blumenthal)))
(((Ben Cardin)))
(((Ron Wyden)))
And many many more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians

He will use church of Scientology Navy Corps submarines to smuggle a old soviet black market nuke into the USA for false flag.

heh

top fucking lel, if there is some real things in there and they are thrown out they can never be used as evidence again.

You're alright, Sven.

Well if he thinks hiding something illegal in something illegal is a good idea he won't get very far

Wow how many hours did he spend on that? Another waste of your tax dollars.

> Two crazy libtards who were condemned by their own party are going to remove the president from office

Okay

>obstruction of Justice
>A crime the president cannot commit as he heads the FBI and can kill any investigation he likes

>Quoting the truth
Stop spreading your truth you racist bigoted goyim!!

They can try on anything but they lack the votes to even get it started and he's not guilty of an actual crime so they still can't. It only serves to make them look stupid and vindicate him. Personally I welcome it.

Wtf I hate plumpblumpdrumptftqlumpft now

and only 1 democrat is supporting him on this. guess who it is? al green, the dumb squint eye nig who has called for impeachment for months now.

RARE

Why are the comments exactly the same on both of those posts?

>PRAISE KEK
>MEME MAGIC
>SHADILAY
>BEST TIMELINE
XDDDD

>President Pence soon.

Yawn.

>you don't need a law degree to run for Congress
>Autistic weebs on a Canadian jogging forum know more about the law than you

>house needs 290 votes for this to work
>dems only have 193 seats
>no republican has come out supporting it
WOW, it's literally fucking nothing.

present this meme on the day of the rope and you will be spared.

8 more years to go :)

shit is allready dead before it started lel

Whos ready for a civil war?

watch all the kikes sign onto this and act all smug, then insist upon an asterisk mark.

and anyone who points out the fact that it's all fucking kikes doing it... literally hitler, of course.

Erhm.. I dont know how to say this to you... you might be retarded.. take tomorrow off.

I've been waiting.

>btfo trump
>get pence
It's almost as if these people hate gay people, I think those of us with Twitter accounts should make it known that hating gay people this way is totally unacceptable in the United Countries of Earth in 2017. Disgusting behaviour.

everyone is

>republican controlled house
>republican controlled senate
>thinks he'll achieve the 2/3 majority

How fucking deluded are these people

Oh good, failed impeachment means the death of the Democratic Party, I've been waiting for this.
Imagine the chimp outs when it fails, California will destroy itself and the rest of the US will want nothing to do with them.

Why don't you guys let them leave?

We want them to try, because then we can execute the entire state government, impose martial law and start rounding up leftists.

More like Trump Anger Rage Disorder, or TARD for short

>nothing happening

Someone write to him... if you fail you should be charged with obstuction of goverment.

>trying this hard to get the dem nod for 2020

because fuck them, that's why. we enjoy their salty tears.

They're not sending their best.

Are you kidding me new fag? Over 100,000 posts, come back to me with something under 8,000.

>1 supporter
>hillary will be prez tomorrow
fuck off, retard

You were fishing for le american education meme weren't you Joey?

lmao I'm no shill. i just posted this for the lulz
this is obviously not going to work, the retard is doing it to make himself a name.

You know it's bullshit when they tweet it. Virtue signaling for retards. He'll never get a serious position again because he's outed himself as a rat fink.

They did this shit 34 times to Bush

Daily reminder that Brad Sherman is a filthy kike

>don't you dare bring up my obvious selective political outrage as it casts doubt on my motivations for saying certain things!!!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians

>95% of them are democrats

it's all beginning to make sense.

These are people who, in the past two years, have said the First Amendment should be repealed for being "outdated" and that evidence shouldn't be needed in courts.

Why do faggots use crying as an argument and virtue signaling. I doubt even the libtards don't see through it but they go along with it so they can dramatize their shitty lives for Facebook views.

>got ya now, mr president! hiy-yaaaa!
youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI

these people are so beyond stupid they should be executed.

>tfw you know it wont go anywhere

OMG can you like really not?

It's what a steady diet of dysgenics, EE-2, HFCs, and television will net you.

>a pair of dipshits that manage to be so retarded that even the Democrats try to keep them locked in the basement out of sheer embarrassment break out with this shit and dig them even further into the hole
Classic

It really is fucking retarded. How do these mental midgets function?

>he could have done worse!
>he only shot them cuz muh guns
>the right turned him onto a murderer, totally justifiable

Mental illness.

The First and Second Amendments are only outdated when they are in power. The truth is, they want to deprive Americans not of their political beliefs their rights so they can't fight back against their agendas. They did exactly that in the media and academic institutions.
We need to destroy them first or they will destroy us all.

nice

>LGBT stands with our fellow Muslims

THIS IS IT
TRUMP IS FINISHED

that looks like a tony podesta tier sculpture

>Top democrat
>Bernie Sanders

Are you okay?

IT'S FUCKING OVER DRUMPFTARDS ! ROFL FREE HELICOPTER RIDES COPTOR!!!!

Leftist Networks(which are allied with Islamic Networks) want to do a Color/Cultural Revolution in the US. They have backers(Not just Soros) & shouldn't be under-estimated in the long term, since a Ukraine/Arab Spring style operation is the eventual goal.

[Talked about this in threads/comments: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

The plan is a "US Spring" into Coup/Civil War. With Martial Law being declared in some Cities due to Leftist Networks activating & doing Islamic Style Attacks.

>We got a nuke let's smuggle it into the USA.
>What should we smuggle it in?
>How about 500lbs of the most pungent illegal drug in America that all border patrol dogs can smell less than an ounce of from 50 feet away?
>Yes, great plan. Death to America!!!!

>WE WUZ SPACE ALIENS

bur

>inb4

nice graphic, can I copy?

Yes I'm sure the republican controlled congress will impeach him over anecdotal, illegitimate and unsubstantiated claims made by his political enemies.

Get fucked you idiots

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgustingNEETthat you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became aNEET. A pathetic BananafagNEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is“IREALLYREALLYLIKETHISPICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

also white house user states another political happening tomorrow,

hopefully it will be something to counter this pathetic attempt at starting impeachment proceedings.

kek always american

STOP DRINKING THE TAP WATE|R