youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol_preprints/41/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Convince me your flag doesn't represent 50 Israeli slave colonies

Who cares

>muslims outbreed all other religious groups
>muslims account for 20% of israeli people

Its just a waiting game nigga. Tick fucking tock.

elaborate.

who the fuck cares if its. most of us have stolen land at one point in our history. there are more important issues relating to israel than the palestinians.

>time began in 1897

That same scenario occurred in about 1,500 BC as well. It's in the bible.

stolen?
when palestine attacks, Israel responds and wins, don't they have the right to keep the land their enemy lost???

You shouldn't need convincing, anyone who genuinely supports Israel on here needs to leave.

israel is great men, arabs are savages when they outnumber you.

arabs outnumber israel bigly, yet they can't win, why? If Israel wanted they could destroy all the arab states in less than a month

>yet they can't win, why?
Because Israel's protected by the most of the west and most of the UN.

that's not the reason Israel hasn't really lost a war, but it's the reason why none of those countries are coming together to try giving it one more go for now. in the past the 67/73 wars, israel didn't receive foreign support in terms of troops/air support.

Israel is the country with the most UN resolutions against it.
Regarding the west , both the US and France had military embargoes to israel in the past.

The french were so pissed with israel after they break arabs anus in the six days war that the mossad had to steal ships israel had already paid to france but france refused to deliver.

The muricans starting to support israel because the arabs sided with the soviets and also because israel had created a military industry that was insane for such a small country , like being the sixth country to launch something to orbit , having nukes , or having the lavi fighter plane that was better than the f16.

So the muricans told them , hey jewbros , we give you free money to buy for our military industrial complex but we have the right to veto your weapon sales.

So the israelis sold their asses to the us , but considering that the us can veto in the un it was a good deal for them.

>stolen land

The size of New Jersey

I would, but it's a bit late to be starting a new LARP now.

They got it in wars against the muslims, so it's rightfully theirs.

Actually the jew's fertility rate is higher than the arabs'

>neighbors declare war on isreal
>they loose the war and isreal takes their land
Explain to me what is wrong with this? If they didn't want to loose they shouldnt have played the game

>1897
There was a country called "Palestine" back then?

Authenticity via world politics: ratified as a nation by a vote.

Authenticity via might: mudslimes can't win wars

Authenticity via history: Jews are the oldest surviving peoples with claim to the land

Which one do you want to go by?

that's fake news, UN has given a shit ton of money to Palestine over the years, which basically means giving money to terrorists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_Tears

No, it wasn't. Palestine was a name that the Romans gave to the jews/israelis so they would "forget" their homeland. The arabs just took the name palestine because it can be found in old texts, making it easier for people to believe the lie that the land of Israel belongs to the arabs.

There are plenty is reasons to hate the Jews.

Taking land from Arabs via conquest/victory in battle isn't one of them.

It also is similar to "philistine," the biblical tribe that invaded the tribe of Dan's region in Israel and launched a massive campaign to conquer the Israelite kingdom. The mudslime want to pretend they were the philistines to give them authenticity when even that would mean they only got there by trying to conquer it.

But I thought Israel stole the Palestinians land? If that wasn't Palestinian land, whose was it? And where did "Palestinians" come from? Are they ayy lmaos?

Why are you asking this here? Everyone here thinks that.

At least the they live in their ancestral land unlike you assuming you're not a native American, dumbo.

Manifest Destiny

>Authenticity via history: Jews are the oldest surviving peoples with claim to the land

What about Hindus, Yazidis or who else I forgot? Though i agree on your point

Not entirely though. Kingdoms of Israel (Judea) have been existing there since pre-Muslim and even pre-Roman times, If I'm not mistaken.

We lack any record dating them back farther than the Israelites. There is evidence they could have been there before, but the best we've got is a roughly 1000BCE time stamp from the "mernepte stele" which acknowledges the Israelite empire existing there.

convince me that America isn't a stolen nation

Convince me that any nation isn't a "stolen" nation.
Convince me that the Muslims didn't "steal" all their nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

why dont they just share it

/thread.

The greeks?

The Greeks took control of Israel in roughly ~330 BCE, conquering it as part of Alexander the Great's conquest.

>using a book that refers to stars as 'something that will one day fall to earth' as a source

Not commenting at all is your best bet to hide the fact that you are retarded.

Immaterial.

It's the central document of Jewish identity and it says right there they took the land from the people who were living there first.

I meant this ->
>oldest surviving peoples with claim to the land

People who exist no longer and therefore are irrelevant

There's no such thing as stolen land, there's wars won and wars lost.
If you're going to argue such a point you might as well give mexico back all the land we goyed them out of.

But seriously Muslims conquered half that shit anyhow and will be eternally booty blasted regardless of outcome.

They won it in war, fair and square. The weak should fear the strong.

The Jews predate Greece in ownership of that land. By a historically confirmed roughly 700 years. I'm not sure I'm seeing what you're arguing?

Every country, that has ever been born is land conquered and stole by someone else. Look at your own flag and pretend that isn't true.

Convince me why I should care about the ethnic squabbles of a bunch of backwards Semites

In accordance with the omniscient prerogative of God himself. The kingdom of Israel's ruination is expressly justified in the bible as divine retribution and a direct consequence of the Israelities breaking their covenant with God through gross impiety and outrageous sacrilege.

How does that provide a basis for establishing the modern state of Israel?

They are just descendants of the Muslims that lived there in the post-Roman era. Being surrounded by Jews for thousands of years, they fairly recently started to use similar tactics and attempted to be an eternal victimhood, "muh oppression" group.

Sadly for them, they are still Muslims with heavy Arab blood and it's hard for retarded savages to look like victims. Nevertheless, the extreme colonial guilt nature of modern progressivism essentially values the least successful, most worthless groups of people at the top of the pyramid and thus the Palestians are now some mythical group.

I don't give a shit about Israel, but Palestine is the epitome of everything that is wrong with the bolshevik globalists and their progressive Western useful idiots, and thus should be eradicated entirely.

Not arguing just wondered when greeks came

Read the Bible. It's all there.

It is stolen land, imagine if all the mexicans in the southwest seceded and started expelling all the blacks and whites there. This being said I still support Israel because it is a superior nation and has a superior culture compared to what came before it.

Holy City-State of Jerusalem when?

There is no evidence that the people who subscribe to the jewish religion in modern times represent exclusively the sole descendants of single uninterrupted lineage deriving from the earliest human ancestors in the levant.

Judeans have claim to the land
Not what we call Jews

Yes there is. It's called single-nucleotide silent mutation analysis. Different races have different silent mutation propensity and combinations. The DNA of modern Israelis correctly correlates to the DNA point mutations that are associated with that region of the globe dating back as far as we can test.

How far? Alexander brought the greeks all the way into and across Asia Minor, but greeks were trading with port cities all over the eastern coast of the Mediterranean in the Phonecian era.

To the exclusion of all other ethnicities in the middle east today? Can you link where that comparative analysis of the genetic antiquity for all the hapologroups indigenous to the region is published?

Palestine wanted the war m8

Convince me you're not a leaf

Exclusion as in 100%? No. But there are many studies like this one:

digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol_preprints/41/

This study shows a European and middle eastern descent for Ashkenazi Jews, the most "removed" Jews from original land and genotype that exist. I don't have access to scientific journals anymore since I've graduated, but if you do, the citations lead to other similar studies

Nah. Israel just consistently out plays the competition.

Fair enough they're at war with low IQ Arabs armed with tattie rifles, but they've outplayed them at every turn

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

The fact that they can trace some ancestry back to the levant in the bronze age does not justify the invention of a theocratic ethnostate which gives the people of this religious sect sovereign domain over the region they distantly hail from and everybody else who is currently living in it. A state which guarantees citizenship for jews makes sense, but unilaterally claiming absolute sovereignty over everyone and every thing in that country as an immutable authority of the state for your sect alone is ludicrous.

I'm not arguing it as the most valid form of claim to the land. I will argue that it supports the justification of the state's existence. What it boils down to for me is that it was Britain's land to give, they gave it to the Jews, and the Jews then successfully defended their claim to the land. Anything else involving that whole geopolitical puppet game out there is irrelevant to the discussion.

>Anything else involving that whole geopolitical puppet game out there is irrelevant to the discussion.
You have excluded all of the things which are actually relevant to the question of (1) whether Israel's existence is detrimental, beneficial, or has neutral significance for the social and economic conditions affecting the rest of the world's population and (2) If the force projection carried out by Israel as a state actor in the global arena impacts our societies in a material way (+/-), what sort of response by government or private institutions on the national level is warranted?

Convince me that a country named Palestine ever existed first.
Remember the British mandate for Palestine was a British mandate.

Fakestine is an imaginary construction of inbred monkeys without a purpose. There's a reason no Arab country wants them.