Why didn't he just put his hands behind his back? lol

Why didn't he just put his hands behind his back? lol

twitter.com/IamAkademiks/status/885196214207209473

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IamAkademiks/status/885196214207209473
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was fine with the punching until he stomped on the guys balls.

Cops didn't do anything wrong. Suspect should have complied.

>fight the cops
>cry like a bitch

bootlickers supporting authority beating an unarmed compliant suspect.

Literally commie tier faggots.

Lol based cops

>those screams
How could an adult man not be embarrassed as fuck about that?

Is it a black guy?

>unarmed
>compliant
>turtling on the ground, holding arms over face, tensing up, making it difficult for officers to cuff him, and not listening when they tell him to put his hands behind his back
Pick one and only one. If anyone here is a Communist faggot it's you, for thinking you can resist arrest and get away with it in America.

Let me kick you in the face and lets see how easy it is for you to put your hands behind your back you retarded cuck.

everyone in that twitter line-up should be fucking executed. Every single one, their entire extended families, absolutely no exceptions

should find this dk akademiks fag preaching black superiority, he's no name though

Where's the "before" video when things were going "down"? Who is he? How was he behaving beforehand? Did he give attitude? Were women threatened in the area by him?

well when you dont move after an order to move your hands this is what happens...people will hold their positions and wait for the other guy (cop) to move slightly and the cholo gets to his side and is out of the officer's control.

probably cried more to victim signal

>leaf having a leaf opinion
>checks out

Why I can never take these things serious there's never any context of what happend before. Behind your head is also not behind your back also

I'd like to kick all you faggots in the teeth and see how you totally just take it and ask for more while I yell at you to roll over and put your hands behind your back.

Sorry Jamal, some of us actually listen to cops and wouldn't end up on the ground in the first place

>twitter.com/IamAkademiks/status/885196214207209473
lol....thanks for the comedy footage, user

fuck that cholofag

This guy is dangerous to everyone involved in his life. If he saw they weren't jumping up and down cheering him on, or posting and raving his innocence on social media/IRL, he'd probably have their heads by sundown.

Indeed

Apes can't follow basic instructions.

fake american

>some white dude in similar clothes to you comes through your area, is suspected of assault/attempted homicide
>cops come up to you and tell you to lay on ground
>cops stomp your teeth in when you try to comply
>you thank cops because you have the worth of scum on the inside of a toilet

You aren't worthy to even be a part of the white race.

Good to know that libertarians are now in the mindset to obey their slavemasters. You must be a nignog to have that kind of mindset bred into you.

real life isn't dark souls you fucking idiot, you don't have a full body spasm and loss of control of motor functions from being kicked, unless someone is intentionally trying to murder you

Niggers think they know the law.

Guess how many ask for a phone call?

Hey Tyrone, maybe you shouldn't be breaking any laws and the police wont have to beat your ass for resisting arrest?