ITT : Questions That Dont Deserve Their Own Threads

Seriously, why doesnt the republican party have more black or muslim faces leading the party during Trump's administration?

Wouldng seeing their faces at bill signings make it alot harder for libs to use the "racist" narrative?

Because most republicans won't vote for a token minority.

>Having to vote for a token anything
How about having real candidates worth voting for?
The fact that we cant is evidence that the system is broken by the scum who infiltrated it long ago and control it
The only things we still have are the support of most of the army, the police, and tens of millions of gun owners
Change needs to come soon before its impossible to change for the better anymore

Showing off your black people to appease the dems is a cuck move, and one that would not be appreciated anyways.
Pushing the narrative that black people need to be coddled is bad for America, and for the Republican party. Allowing them to succeed on their own is how the Republican Party does it, and how the USA should be doing it.
That's why Ann Coulter was right when she said "ours are better than theirs" because "our" blacks like Justice Thomas, Thomas Sowell, and Ben Carson are all able to hold their own, intellectually, especially when you compare them to dems like Maxine Waters and [forgot his first name] Cummings.
And I want nothing to do with muslims or promoting or accepting islam. It is not compatible with the West and needs to leave.

yikes I edited this post a lot but didn't read it again. its kinda hard to read my bad.

to fight established oligarchs he need deep pockets of jesuit roman catholics thas y

>showing off your black people
This is very similar to what happened in the 2008 election when McCain chose Palin out of fucking nowhere. The only reason it happened was because they wanted to introduce diversity into an election so it wouldn't be a bunch of white males competing against the potential first black president and potential first woman president. It backfired horribly because republicans don't subscribe to identity politics and democrats still found a way to have a problem with Palin even though they only cast their votes based on intersectionality.

The Republican Party doesn't need to parade their minorities to the world like democrats do. Similarly, democrats have cornered the market on minorities by painting themselves as the one who fight for them while republicans are all old white males who don't want minorities to be in America at all. It just goes to show you that leftists rely completely on feels while republicans tend to be pragmatic which may make them appear to be cold blooded.

because black people arent republicans generally.

Why do so many people on this site refer to themselves and others as Alt Right? It was a term made up by the DNC in the presidential election.

Forgive me for being stupid but...

What does it mean if a company is 95% public funded rather than anything else?

hope user's know what i'm asking, thanks

can europeans racemix between themselves?

>why doesnt the republican party have more black or muslim faces
>Obviously didn't get the memo regarding identity politics.

anyone? it's a major international health care provider

Most brown ppl are retarded savages.

I'm sorry that the truth hurts,but it is the truth.

Not sure what you're asking, but typically when something is referred to as 'public' it is managed/funded by the local, state, or federal government.

Why doesn't a federal judge block these congress subpoenas calling in private citizens to testify and have every chapter of their life dug up and scrutinized simply because they took a piss next to a Russian at some point in their life?

Why is there even an investigation going on by congress in the absence of evidence of an actual crime being committed?

>can europeans racemix between themselves?
>Race mixing with your own race

>why is the federal government needlessly wasting time and resources, impeding itself and pursuing pointless objectives?
Were you born yesterday?

Dems are virtue grasping at anything that might save them.

I never thought I'd see the death of a party. Lol fuck you faggots.

Is Sam Hyde white?

>slavs
>nords
>celtics
>meds
etc.