Brace thyself Sup Forums this isn't autism. This is... Advanced Autism. Rev up those edits

Brace thyself Sup Forums this isn't autism. This is... Advanced Autism. Rev up those edits...

Its a lonely existance, posting something.

Does this count as samefagging?
Also quaility artwork in this page.

Digits and no one else? Im fucking done if one more post and no one enters.

>81x125
kek thumbnail saver

Ok numbers... Ill finish instead.

Ah yes... Huh... Welp. I got work to do. Thanks for the heads up.

You saved the thumbnails on half of these you fucking retarded newfag

Calexit facts:
>no independent power grid
>only have 1/5th the water needed within their own borders
>GDP includes Hollywood blockbusters, without those movies their tax base becomes par with a third world country.
>the "California produces 70% of the countrys produce" is a lie. That is based on "types" of specific category's like pistachios, not volume of food produced.

Hmmm, as someone currently living in California I think I would certainly leave and fight on the side of the U.S.

The pictures are too small you dumb faggot. But reading the first page I can tell how cringy this shit will be.

Who would win if it comes down to Commifornia vs The Republic of Texas?

These are thumbnails OP you silly faggot

Op here. Fucked up. Will be less of a fag if possible later with full sized pics.

I'd be happy if CA left the union. Cheaper than nuking it.

And even then, most of their agricultural production is in primarily Republican rural counties. Why the hell would they want to leave so they can continue to be outvoted on everything by the big coastal cities instead of pulling a West Virginia and seceding from California in favor of staying in the US?

>Will be less of a fag if possible later
I dont think thats possible

Majority niggers and spics, we don't want you here anyway

when the fukishima radiation provides you a brain, maybe i'll have a discussion with you about this.
until then, fuck off faggot

Californiafag here. kill yourself, OP

this is the worst thread ive ever been in