i.imgur.com/kfPOM5g.jpg
>E Damascus Jul 10
i.imgur.com/W1VbBDC.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 12
Every kind of communication in Syria (other than the military ones) is off
Confirmed: US Army deployed to help Kurds crush ISIS in Raqqa city
>DeZ: RuAF eliminate IS gathering near the Thardeh Mountains that was planning new offensive on DeZ
>SyAF hits East Lebanon targeting Al-Qaeda linked rebels
>SAA on the verge of closing militant pocket in E Damascus desert area
>Kurdish fighters push towards Raqqa’s city centre while ISIS deploys suicide bombers
>Video emerges showing US-backed SDF torturing civis in Raqqa
>SDF repel several IS attacks in eastern and western part of Raqqa
>According to HTS, IS sleeper cells carried out 60 bomb attacks in June
>US Coalition carries out 11 airstrikes in DeZ gov
>400+ civis freed from IS in Raqqa
Iraq
>PMU repell IS attack West of Mosul, destroy 5 VBIEDs & 30 vehicles
>In the Tal Afar area Iraqi Army foiled an infiltration attempt by IS, killing 28
>Iraqis working to dismantle mines and IEDs, continue searching for IS members, capture 28, all non-Iraqis
Yemen
>Houthis blow up Saudi Al-Jamayem military base

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTfyQ5gEtiU
youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE
youtube.com/watch?v=mocsTnn_jnM
youtube.com/watch?v=h9jcBu7SW6E
express.co.uk/news/world/827986/north-korea-earthquake-hermit-state-tremor-6-0-magnitude-sea-of-japan
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-official-vows-to-back-Hezbollah-in-potential-war-against-Israel-482088
timesofisrael.com/iaf-arrow-battery-intercepts-syrian-missile-in-first-reported-use-of-the-system
iraqinews.com/iraq-war/islamic-state-declares-tal-afar-independent-state-caliphate/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbourethral_gland
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-anti-aircraft-guns-open-fire-us-jets-flying-raqqa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

assad will win

nth for superior genetics

5th for /autiSmGeneral/

Goyim get natural lubrication on their penis?

Is it some kind of sweat that the foreskin traps?

>SAA killed on camera in Syria [4:00]

youtube.com/watch?v=xTfyQ5gEtiU

The other camera guy was pretty close to die

precum

>U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson ended talks with ministers from Saudi Arabia and three Arab allies on Wednesday over how to end a month-long rift with Qatar, but there was no immediate word of any breakthrough.

>American attempt #29484857 to resolve a Middle Eastern conflict by sending a negotiator who expresses deep concern
>Status: Failed
>Current success rate: 0/29484857

It's called your knob not being as dry and numb as the negev

i sincerely feel bad whenever i read sidorenko tweets of martyred SAA soldiers

kek

The slimey grimey sweat that slightly solidifies due to unclean hygiene is considered lubricant by the goyim.

I get that too, it's just not enough to really be considered lube in any way, it goes away after a few seconds of fapping. Certainly doesn't feel lubed in the sense a vagina does.

>My country is probably going to invade syria at the end off the war with america and I'll have to watch assad take a bayonet up the ass in youtube
How do I stop this also this is now a hezbollah thread youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE

Job interview Freitag Alters
Wish me luck

that may be related to your junk missing a part

jesus fucking christ snus
you're a living meme my dude, you must have more shit

>jewtilated burgershart thinks he knows what he's talking about
wrong, the lubricant only comes out after a few minutes (or rather tens of minutes) of excitement.

remind me of the first mission of the BF3 campaing when your teammate get shot out of nowhere

mandatory Hezbnasheed
youtube.com/watch?v=mocsTnn_jnM

...did she know about it?

see my answer in the other thread, the foreskin prevents it from drying away

If it helps, if you wanna put me down as a recommendation I'll tell them my investment banker cousin in New York spoke highly of you. I'll call him Mr. Shekelberg or something.

Why are israelis posting here though

(((because)))

friendly reminder that jews are white and based

i remember wondering when watching american teen comedies, why do they always need lube to jerk off. then i realised the jew stole their foreskins.

>133413546
natural lubrication is only to suffice when fucking but for jerking off with your hand it is nothing and honestly ends up ruining it by causing burning.

>I love /sg/ these days

F

Trick goyim by implying that some jews have some actual common sense.

You are like little babies, watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=h9jcBu7SW6E

does it come from your urethra or from the foreskin itself ?

So G-d is the original 4D chess master, telling Abraham to show his faith by chopping dick parts off when it was all an elaborate plot to make sexual immorality less enjoyable.

God damn it God.
Wait, I can't tell God to damn himself. Dividing by zero sucks.

Being a rockstar aint easy.

>The news comes just hours after a Russian nuclear submarine in the Pacific launched a supersonic cruise missile - successfully striking a ground target.

express.co.uk/news/world/827986/north-korea-earthquake-hermit-state-tremor-6-0-magnitude-sea-of-japan

hadn't heard this one. tattis.

That's called sweat picking up dirt and precum

>or from the foreskin itself ?
you're joking,right?

yeah i was thinking about that, now schlomo pretends to support assad....but at the same time he is talking about cocks,

NO

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

IM IN CHARGE HERE!

urethra, it just slowly comes out. If you're in a hurry actually you can use your fingers to make it move up quicker

you know you have this too right? it just dries up quickly

Very white and very based

the thing is he's talking about the precum but he says that if you don't have a foresking you can't into precum
which is false
so i wanted confirmation that we were talking about the same thing

t. med student

I've always been here, see: No trickery, I unironically support Assad. Support is the keyword, not like. I don't like him, I just view him as definitely the lesser of all evils involved in Syria at the moment, and have no idea how stupid someone would have to be to think that Islamist beheaders would be better, they'd be a million times worse for everyone. Assad at least has common sense and knows not to do stupid/reckless shit that will start WWIII, and I'll take secularism over Jihadis any day.

It's precum even you admit it comes out of the urethra. There isn't some magical gland that creates lube for the goyim.

You should probably make an invoice to the Knesset in how retarded their policy is senpai

this is a different schlomo it seems. there's one that's from yemen originally that only posts once in a while, he actually supports assad. then there's the israeli 1st post bot. there's a few it seems. all with different reasons as to why they post here. seems like most don't mind as they don't shitpost so much and spam the thread like other shills.

>No trickery, I unironically support Assad. Support is the keyword, not like. I don't like him
Fuck off JIDF

>he doesn't know about the pre-cum gland

are you studying to become a penis doctor?

No one really likes assad. I don't even support him but if Trump can use him to put the US in a better position I'm okay with it. If Trump wants to remove him I'm cool with that too.

no more like surgeon
>inb4 dick surgeon
more like thorax surgeries

>I unironically support Assad

>SYRIAN OFFICIAL VOWS TO BACK HEZBOLLAH IN POTENTIAL WAR AGAINST ISRAEL

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-official-vows-to-back-Hezbollah-in-potential-war-against-Israel-482088

I see you are also ok with sucking trumps dick below the table every now and than

interesting. I'd be to much of a bitch for that line of work

Yea, the US is definitely gonna be in a better position if Trump decided to remove him and start shit with Putin
>t. retard

>k*rds spending men and resources to take raqqa
>get bogged down, assad capitalises and steams to DeZ
>k*rds will end up giving up raqqa, the graveyard of their schemes, to the govt
>at least this sacrifice will secure them a statelet
>trump forgets them 2 min after isis is driven out of iraq
>everyone else gangbangs the k*rds to oblivion

i do not think syria is dumb enough to mess with USRAEL

>ISIS has declared Tal Afar an "independent state" from the Caliphate.

I support Assad. Fuck drumpf and fuck white beobles.

Cant wait for that day

SAUCE

>IAF ‘Arrow’ battery intercepts Syrian missile, in first reported use of the system

timesofisrael.com/iaf-arrow-battery-intercepts-syrian-missile-in-first-reported-use-of-the-system

iraqinews.com/iraq-war/islamic-state-declares-tal-afar-independent-state-caliphate/

>God damn it God.
The very last post by this Israeli

>/sg/ has devolved into discussing cocks, precum, job interviews and failed sexual relationships
Might as well start spamming MAGA hatted momiji and complete the cycle of faggotry

i kinda enjoy gore
it's like working in a slaughterhouse you get used to the blood and become desensitize

do you also like watching your wife being fucked ?

>Implying Bibi gives a shit what commoners and plebians think

Mate he'd have turned Israel into a full monarchy by now if the Supreme Court wasn't constantly cockblocking his attempts to expand his power and kill any opposition.

JIDF hasn't been around for a while, it's Misrad Hahasbara, an actual government ministry, who does that shit now. They replaced JIDF in May 2015.

>If Trump wants to remove him I'm cool with that too.

Name a single good candidate to replace Assad. A single one. I'm waiting.

>The group, according to the source, considered the town as independent with its leaders, which marks a sudden development that comes one day after the group announced the murder of its supreme leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

IS hasn't announced this tho

i can watch that stuff too (except for fuckery with eyes, that just gets me), but cutting someone open myself and taking responsibilitry? Nah thanks. Must be godawful to fix some of the fucked guys that make it to the ER up

>Government shilling
No wonder the kike shilling is shit now

Probably fake news then.

You have a mutilwted penis, jew.

kek
fyi it comes from a gland that is inside the penis at the junction between the base of the cock itself and your body (basically where your penis is attached inside your body)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbourethral_gland
t. med student

has the syrian army of hezbollah admitted that they commited the attacks?
we know they feel proud when they are able to irritate israhell
Job done by JIDF
Not gonna fall in your tricks fag, you are literally talking about cocks and the goyim fall in the trap

A democratically elected government with a strong constitutional protections for the different groups within the country would be a fine replacement for a dictator who is openly hostile towards US allies.

That's sort of fucked up senpai. It's a shame your country's majority are a bunch of Ashkenazi Eurotards that have been triggered over the Shoah since birth and accept getting increasingly fucked in the ass because "Muh Iran"

Goodluck bruv. If it fails just go kill Jews to feel happy.

Some pics from Raqqa.
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-anti-aircraft-guns-open-fire-us-jets-flying-raqqa/

What does that have to do with anything

I'm aware of that. But who here isn't out for Israel's blood? Do you really think the beheaders wouldn't want a war with Israel too? Beheaders would be throwing suicide bombers at the border every other day if they were in power.

can't trick me, I know what you're planning to do

I mean does it really matter in the end? There are basically next to no real major population centers that ISIS currently controls. Mosul has been liberated and Raqqa is besieged. At this point they're better off at cutting their loses and scattering into the general population.

why is not that shit considered a crime
#maleprivilege

it wasnt any better before. people were going on about maghreboi and spamming his """""memes""""" non-stop for days/weeks.

i think i can one up you in embarassing experiences tho
wtf i love foreskin now

Come on now user, it's just the tip.

The Euphrates valley has thousands of IS fighters, and according to Maghrebi they have prepared it for years.
Intredasting

>Must be godawful to fix some of the fucked guys that make it to the ER up
boy you don't have no clue of what it's like
first day in the operating bloc (only watching) a woman comes in half of her body crushed by an impact with a car (60 km/h) she was on her bike
basically a ragdoll for her left side with extra points of bending for her limbs took us 6 hours to stabilize the shit
she had other surgeries scheduled in the future (depending of the evolution of the healing)
what a way to begin your career

beheaders are less likely to cooperate with iran and hezbollah who are your greatest threat. having beheaders at your border is much more tolerable than iran/hezbollah or an ally of theirs.

I've noticed it's gone downhill, is Israelbot really the best they can put out these days? Russian and Chinese troll brigades are probably laughing their asses off.

And you actually fucking think the thousands of militias in Syria at the moment will allow an opposition group to take power and give two shits about a constitution?

How much of a fucking burger buble are you living in?

we had a full day of developments, constructive discussions and a little bit of fun and now, at night, when there's nothing released news wise, you start complaining abou off topic shit

Don't forget the SA Kike who posts (((pretty women)))

Do tell.

Well we'll see if they're truly willing to fight to the death or, in the case of foreign fighters, fuck off to their home country or move to another area fertile for ISIS expansion.

>when the german has to tell you to get a sense of humour