Cost of Raising one kid to adulthood is $240,000

>A 2011 article that appeared in the Canadian publication MoneySense placed the estimate at $12,824 a year, which adds up to $243,656 over 18 years. Those numbers were then updated by the magazine in 2015 to reflect inflation. The yearly average rose to $13,366.

Why should I have kids when the cost of raising one kid in Canada to age 18 is $240,000 ? If I'm going to have 3 kids that would be $720,000.

I could buy a sports car, go on a luxury vacation every year with friends, have sex with tons of quality hookers, etc. Why the FUCK would I have kids when it costs so much and my money could be better spent elsewhere? Also consider that my kids would probably turn into degenerates due to jew brainwash that goes on every facet of western society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tGL-buZ94Y[/embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=-tGL-buZ94Y[/youtube]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I very much doubt you'll be forced to make up your mind, as circumstance seems likely to take care of your problem for you.

What did he mean by this?

Nobody's gonna want to have kids with you, you poor dope.

Literally chump change. Kys if you can't raise a child or three today.

>$720,000
>Chump change

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Mommy milky

Your life is pointless if you don't have kids.

Ecks dee

>I could buy a sports car, go on a luxury vacation every year with friends, have sex with tons of quality hookers, etc.

You are so fucking retarded, I can't believe it.

you're right

YOU shouldn't have kids

Factor out the tax deductions poorfag.

word, shit's gettin cray cray yo, dem kids be gettin prepped fo da bull nawm wha'am sayin??

>Your life is pointless if you don't have kids.

Top kek, failure white trash detected. Popping out some shitty kids white your whore wife doesn't make you better than men who didn't.

Was George Washington's life pointless cause he didn't have kids? Was Isaac Newton's life pointless because he didn't have kids? Was Beethovens life pointless because he didn't have kids? Was Nikola Tesla's life pointless because he didn't have kids?

this number is just the "average"

you're forgetting the dindu tax. how many white parents spend to try to get their sons away from them?

in some cities the cost of raising ONE KID is 50k a year, in usa

No, life is pointless if you don't have any goals or are doing nothing with your time. The biological purpose of life is to have offspring, sure.

This thread is going to devolve into faggots who had kids thinking that their little autists are Gods gift to the Earth (like all parents), like always.

There are enough people on the planet, when the cheap oil runs out billions are going to die or wish they were dead. I'm not bringing children into the nightmare that awaits us all, civilization and the mental illness that has been western civilization is already in the process of collapsing. Enjoy your shitposting while you can, and be sure to read Cormac McCarthy's 'The Road'.

Meanwhile I have 3 kids and a wife who doesn't work. I make 48k a year own a house in a decent neighborhood and never had money issues.

I'm not a poorfag, I make 96k a year as a pharmacist with no student debt cause my parents payed for college and pharm school.

nice ad-hom mayonigger

I'm in the same boat as you. I make 50K, have a house and am engaged, and save money every month. Seems like complete bullshit numbers designed to convince youth not to procreate

First of all, if you raise your kids then it's a long term investment. Who's going to look after you when you're old?
Secondly, what's even the point of life then? Continuing your bloodline is the most important thing.

You're a leaf please Don't breed.

>estimate at $12,824 a year,
Please tell me why you need to spend $12,824 a year?

>if you raise your kids
*raise your kids right

Niggers are poor yet have kids.

you could just not get married senpai
and if you're sex hungry, just get a fucking vasectomy

who this tit cow?

>leaf
>like 20k in real money
>not a poorfag

>$240,000
that sounds grossly exaggerated, I don't think I've made that much money in my life, yet.

>Meanwhile I have 3 kids and a wife who doesn't work. I make 48k a year

Fucking LMAO at having three kids when you make chump change. I make 96k a year at age 26 and would never even consider kids unless I made at least $150,000 a year.

Your kids are going to be going to public schools filled with degenerates, your daughter is going to be a whore and your son is going to listen to nigger music like Drake and Migos like all millenials do in 2017.

If you can't afford sending kids to private Christian school don't bother having kids, the world has enough degenerates already.

Kek

Maybe the kid needs their own apartment and a brand new car?

It's pointless if you do as well.

>not making 90,000 USD a year

I just started 10 months ago. Feels good to have an engineering degree.

96k CAD = 75k USD

I'm still in the top 5% in America and I'm making this as a 26 year old.

Don't explain the joke Sven

How old are you?

A man's sole purpose is to spread his seed. That is why he like big asses, thick legs, big tits, and why we love fighting, combat sports, lifting. We are biologically wired to breed and protect our offspring.
tl;dr you should have kids because that is the most manly thing you can do, but then again I dont expect a low test leaf cuck to understand

Do you honestly think feeding, clothing, sending kids to school, and medical check ups are free? You're definitely fucked if they need something special like braces.

>not even a quarter million per head for the only truly meaningful investment

canadian virgin detected

Because poorfags have their childcare expenses greatly subsidized by the government and most niggers are impoverished leaches

>I make 96k a year at age 26 and would never even consider kids unless I made at least $150,000 a year.
Congratulations youre the reason whites will go extinct

It doesn't really cost that much. They jus CLAIM it does, because they base child support on those numbers. They would claim that it takes 100% of your income, forever, if they could get away with it. Most of it is the housing component, which is ridiculous, because if you pay a mortgage, a lot goes towards the principal, which you recover when you sell the house. Around here, the difference between rent is about $200 for a 2 bedroom vs a one bedroom. So, $250 for rent and a share of the utilities, $300 a month for food, about $100 a month for clothes, say $100 a month for other shit - $750 per month. Which the man should pay half of. When I was grossing $50k, and netting about $40, I was paying about $10,000 a year for one kid. Family court must go, and everyone who worked for that satanic entity must be hung.

>Who's going to look after you when you're old?

We live in the West not in Ukraine m8. Here we have nuclear family not extended family.

People here throw their parents into retirement homes as soon as they can. Literally NO white people I know of let their parents live with them, their wife and kids in the same house.

You're right about minorities but whites are fucked. Obamacare made sure of that.

Then how do African niggers and the Amish shit out 6+ kids per woman? Stop being a pretentious faggot and make your kids live a third world lifestyle in order to save the White Race. You don't need them to have (((education))) and (((health care))).

>Do you honestly think feeding, clothing, sending kids to school, and medical check ups are free?
Where did I say it was $0

If I have kids now who will be then sent to public school they will be brainwashed to hate whites anyways. Would you rather 3 new race traitors be produced by me or zero?

Dumb articles like this that over estimate the cost are just as bad as the various "dont have kids" (only if you're white OFC) articles.

If you are too stupid to buy your kids cheap clothes and food, go through hand me downs and clothes banks/ect then I for one am glad you dont have kids

Homeschool them

private schools not that different. the difference is that he wouldnt get stabbed

Look up "r vs. K selection theory".

[embed]youtube.com/watch?v=-tGL-buZ94Y[/embed]
[youtube]youtube.com/watch?v=-tGL-buZ94Y[/youtube]

Marriage is another facet of kids I forgot to mention. Every marriage is a 3way: you, her, and Uncle Sam. The early years, you barely know Sam is there. A license for the marriage, and some minor changes at tax time. Other than that, it is pretty easy to forget all about him. Life is good.

But Sam is just being patient. The marriage hits a rough patch after your first kid is born. Fortunately, things get better. You both genuinely enjoy being parents, so a couple years later, you have a second kid. And a second rough patch. Only this time it doesn't get better. You double down, determined to make it work. But eventually your wife announces she wants out. Too late, you realize Uncle Sam is in your house. He has been all along. He drops his pants, and his massive dick: the $1 billion divorce industry -- rips into you.

He tears you apart. All your hopes and plans for the future? Gone. Your ambitions and dreams? Irrelevant. Your careful savings and investments? Sam pillages them without mercy. A decade of sweat and hard work, erased in an instant.

Your wife is long gone, but Uncle Sam still visits. Once a month, he shows up demanding money. Send the checks to the ex, or get fucked again. Next time he won't be so gentle. "Keep her happy," he warns you. "If she complains too much, I can take your kids, your passport, your career, and even your freedom."

I want to make many white children with that woman

This, also People are letting r-breeders live in K breeder societies, this winds up dragging everyone who keeps the system running down.

How? I make 40k a year and have 5 kids and still live good as fuck. Oh wait I live in the South. Cheap shit

Expenses for twin boys aged 7

>12,000 private school for two
>900 for toys and stuff
>cloths maybe 200 this last year
>food is at most 100/month
>two hospital visits for 200 total
So I got to 14.4k for two kids in last year.

I forget the cost of baseball and soccer.

Thats absolutely not a thing

Then Whites should start adopting r-selection instead of K-selection.

>not marrying a traditional southeast asian girl

When will white men realize that white women are literally the reason for all of the problems in western society?

12k a year is literally below min wage in many places and anyone working min wage with a kid gets welfare, period

Your kids still go to public school. They will be jamming out to drake, migos, and other various types of degenerate nigger music and if you have a daughter she will probably have sex with many high school boys before marriage. They will also be taught in public school to hate their race and culture, seems like a waste of resources to produce degenerates imo.

>$750 per month
thats about right for me if you consider me staying at home worth minimum wage

>Only 12k a year
So what I'm hearing is anyone making 38k and up can afford children

money isnt real

>I could buy a sports car, go on a luxury vacation every year with friends, have sex with tons of quality hookers, etc.
Or pay for the majority cost of a nice house and then when you're old and it's paid off you have equity in a physical good. I'm sure the money you "save" would be wasted regardless because of your obvious lack of financial sense.

>I'm sure the money you "save" would be wasted regardless because of your obvious lack of financial sense.
or just fucking life sense. who wants to die alone?

Kill yourself.

>implying I send them to public schools

You don't have a house, you have a fuckload of debt

Are you so fucking poor that it matters?

I mean duck man,somebody has to raise those kids. WTF is a quarter million?

Fuxk.

I was joking about the sports cars and hookers. I drive a 2005 corolla and have $80k in my savings.

but paying a mortgage is cheaper than rent bro

That's it? For their whole life to that point? Fuck off kike that's nothing.

I want to send my kids to private school like my father did. He made 5 times what I currently make though working as an anesthesiologist so I probably will never be able to afford sending my kids to a good school like he did.

WTF???

How do you do it so cheap?
The cost of raising 1 child in Australia is $1,000,000.00 until the age of 18!

>
The most recent thorough modelling on the cost of raising kids in Australia, released last year by AMP and The University of Canberra, found the cost of raising two kids in Australia for a family on a middle income will set you back $812,000. For a higher income family, the cost rises to $1.09 million from the time the kids are born to when they leave home, while a lower income family can get away with spending $474,000.

Not valid. You should t have kids if you're so insecure.

Kids do not cost that much, its the biggest lie ever.

Fuck off Angelina Jolie

Source?

Yeah well..he'll actually HAVE kids and your inferior genetic line won't exist any more.

I call bullshit, im friends with a trailer trash poverty stricken guy and he's one of like 5 kids. They always had clothes and food.

>Cost of Raising one kid to adulthood is $240,000
nah nah nah nah nah. Nope. You mean: If you are white.

This is who all of this shit is directed at.

My dad always yells at those ads.

Its targeted at people on welfare you fucking idiot.

pic related
But also this. They could set up a decent private school somewhere cheap without the degenerate influences.

Your dad sounds awesome.
Would fug

Think about it. How much does it cost to feed yourself? Unless you send your kid to private school, or it has medicinal needs, the actual cost is closer to 5k a year, if that.

Only way I'd ever consider having even a single kid is if I already had a fair amount of wealth built up, and had a completely loyal, 100% white wife to dump my Aryan seed into.

>tfw 23 and childless

Man child life is best life

Statistics like that are anti-natalist propaganda. Children DO NOT cost that much to raise, not even close. And the cost per child drops dramatically the more you have.

Anti-natalists fuck off.

Same. I'm trying to get to that point but if I don't I'll just date women till I'm old and can't get young girls anymore.

(((They))) found a way to penalize people for having children.

It's honestly better that you don't, OP. I mean you specifically.
Children are like jazz - if you have to ask "Why would I have kids", you shouldn't have kids.

Facebook makes this interesting. Look at older people's friends. Read posts fo those who have kids, and those who don't. Those who don't are still posting about bands and music, and cool Japanese things, and shit like that at 40, 50, etc. Those with kids just seem much more adult, substantial, etc.

If you don't have kids, you stay a kid, basically. There are obvious exceptions to the rule, but it still seems to be a rule.

a tourist visiting Sweden with the bants; can't be a real Swede, can it?

>The average Hedonist's goals
>Finding "themselves"
>Another word for sleeping with multiple people and become a fat slob that nobody would fuck

Yeah we all believe you. There is no way you're a 15 year old nerd.

The point is that it's not even close to the 1000 canadian dollars they estimate.

Most young men are doing the same thing though. Look at the drop in marriage rates and look at the studies on mens view on marriage:

>Pew recently found that the number of women 18-34 saying that having a successful marriage is one of the most important things rose from 28 percent to 37 percent since 1997. The number of young adult men saying the same thing dropped from 35 percent to 29 percent in the same time.

Men don't want to get married and reproduce anymore because they see that the cost outweighs the benefit.

>$240,000

wtf that's like not much money