The THICC meme isn't a meme

The THICC meme isn't a meme
It's the truth
Women were made to be chubbier than us
Thats why they can't eat as much as men without gaining weight

Naturalistic fallacy. I can't believe, that anyone's brain can be so different, that he finds fat whores attractive.

>Thats why they can't eat as much as men without gaining weight

Bullshit you fucking skeletor.

Women are terrible at putting on weight in comparison to guys. Guys build muscle and convert all their food into it at a much faster and efficient rate than women. That's why they can body build better and women have faster metabolisms.

Although I see what you mean about chubbier in that they can look fat and out of shape quicker.

>women are terrible at putting on weight

The NORTE IS WHITE meme isn't a meme
It's the truth.
This is how the average north mexican woman looks like.
That's why they(wacho putos) can't stop getting jelly

This is true. Women with a high BMI tend to produce the best kids

So if men are already out of shape should women be human zeppelins?

eagle wings

FAT
A
T

>Women are terrible at putting on weight in comparison to guys. Guys build muscle and convert all their food into it at a much faster and efficient rate than women. That's why they can body build better and women have faster metabolisms.
No putting on fat is the one thing women are good at

Or maybe some inbred desert nigger made some shitty unproportioned doll thousands of years ago?

It's true. My girlfriend eats cleaner, works out harder, and is overall more health conscious than before, yet she has continuously gained weight as she's gotten older

Age 18: 140-145, ate like shit, worked out once or twice a week

Age 21: pushing 170, works our 6 times a week, eats super clean

Tbh I don't care, just as long as she stays under 215 I'm fine

slightly thick women are the best. when their face is still slim but their hips, breasts, and butt have substance

Example 2

These statues are made based on a woman looking down at herself, it's like an attempt at a self-portrait statue.
that's why they're shaped the way they are, not because of thicc shit.

How big is her mom?

Her mom is like 120 pounds. But they're built nothing alike

Holy shit, is that real?

Yes indeed

if you think she looks better after, you need to get your dick checked

I don't think she looks better. I'm saying it's pretty normal for women to get bigger

It doesn't matter how clean she eats if she eats a fuck ton. 170 is huge for a girl unless she 6'5"

Women are just lazy and can't stick to a diet and excersize it's that simple

She's 5'7. I know she's gotten big but she really doesn't eat a lot

No you idiot, black women are supposed to be fat because that's what black men find attractive. Big lips, big butt, fat stomach. White women are supposed to be slightly curvy but becoming fat is just another multi cultural tactic to destroy western civilization and promote race mixing.

I can't be attracted to fat women, it's simply horrible to me.

Big & Beautiful!!!

user, we know that you are so ugly that you can only get fat girlfriends, there is no need to justify it to the rest of the world.

I work in healthcare. What gets people off will astound you. The number of filipinos I know that can only climax wearing sneakers is enough to give me a drinking problem.

Granted I saw a 92 year old man circumcise himself in a hospital parking lot last month