Pol ruined my life. Fuck all of you

Few years ago I was your regular average normie, wagecucking my way thru life, daydreaming about "traveling the world" in between to explore and see it and I don't know, take dope photos! I did kinda semi-forced myself to "like" Indian cultures (denied poo in the loo etc), eastern religion, mysticism. I listened to Joe Rogan for DMT talk and liked all the edgy artsy Facebook pages so my friends see how in-the-know I am. Shit like Atlantic, Vice, 032, Burn, Fubiz, tried to be up to date with dat modern art yo. I immersed myself into that shit, watched Godard and Truffaut shit, Helmot Newton shit, started reading books from beatniks and counterculture, Alan Watts (couldn't stand McKenna though), Borges etc etc.

It's all over now. You degenerates ruined it all. I can't watch anyone, or worse, listen to any music anymore, without the /pol filter ruining EVERYTHING. Even the most trivial, banal, dumb shit like Jay Leno who I didn't find funny but liked for his car collection - ruined.

Instead of enjoying the music I just keep hearing Jan Irvin and all the mkultra mockingbird shit. My background noise when I'm working is Alex Jones best rants compilation, to make me laugh.

You ruined it all, /paul. You fuckin faggots. You scum trash, why do I have to know about Yinon plan, why the FUCK should I care? Why should I care about Kalergi? Unlike you fat burger sloths, I live in a 99% white country where people are thin and nice and white and catholic and I shouldn't care about niggers or jews or gooks or spics - there are no such creatures here. Do we wanna become as depraved of elan, life and joy like kikes? Spending all this energy to trick goyim into debt just so they can...cry about holocaust, all the time, like degenerated desert rats that they are? WHO CARES!

I want to break out of /paul conditioning. Enough of this depressed garbage, I want the 90s back, world conglomerates keeping us slaves stupid and happy. Fuck you, you fucking idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5jr4pdk38
youtube.com/watch?v=i7EqMg41fiY
rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys

these are the growing pains of becoming a free-thinking man. At thenmoment, you're a crying little bitch. But that will change soon enough. Think of it like the opposite of taking hormones to become a trap.

Fuck off Borat. You ain't even white.

You kys you larping faggot, 14 words no kids no income no family no nothing kys faggot.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

>tfw started browsing Sup Forums and now I'm engaged to a beautiful white girl
Thanks Sup Forums!

Your dick is chopped of just like Shlomos and Ahmed's. That's the world chopped off dick club;

Billy
Ahmed
Shlomo

KYS, kike slave faggot.

Don't project. Just kys faggot and livestream it on here so we can laugh.

I will break out of this conditioning.

why are you putting absolute faith in a political section of a sudanese sand timer message board

You mean break back into a conditioning

Welcome to Sup Forums. Don't forget, you're here forever.

Croatia: when toothpaste gets a fancy certification

Borges is elite /lit/ and he was a conservative anyway.

>>>/paul/

No. This is the conditioning, /paul is conditioning.

Ignorance is bliss, and to prove my point, I'll just say this; none of you polack, none of you, not one, will never, ever, ever and ever, make any real-world impact in a /pol manner.

What I mean by this is none of you will ever ever engage in politics for example, but if a glitch in the matrix happens, if some cretin from /pol slithers his way into some political situation, he won't, and I repeat - WON'T - go /pol or do /pol stuff.

He will pivot into safe-zone and we will see business as usual.

Therefore, /pol is 100% pure waste of time and a colossal larp.

>I was your regular average normie
>Implying Sup Forums isn't the most fucking normie board on Sup Forums

You know, you can still enjoy what you did, but with a new found reasoning to it. You can dissect the old material you liked for philosophical reasons too. Don't throw it all out yet, this can allow you to refine your arguments.

I see these types of post a lot.
You need to think for yourself and not just absorb everything you see on here. There are various ways to learn. Use your own intuition and ability to understand the world. Don't blame a website for your worldview.

Yo, you fegget faggotry !

You need to wash your genitalia with salt and alchohol, while your fresh cuts from your rusty razor are still open.

Pain yourself out of this useless world, you filthy piggy piece of fucking shit !

You think Sup Forums is retarded, you austistic limbo midget reterded ?
HAAAA ?
Listen here, you useless cunt.
YOU ARE HER FOREVER ! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY , SON !
You gay, prolapsed born by your whore mother, piece of feces !

This is what happens when sub 100 IQ individuals browse Sup Forums. Their reality becomes warped, and they are unable to separate shit posting, and memes from the real shit getting posted here.

You swallowed all the red-pills. The real ones, and the fake ones. Welcome to hell.

>Sup Forums filter

You mean reality?

You were injected with autism vaccines like the rest of east europe, not your fault

>you can still enjoy what you did, but with a new found reasoning to it

This is literally impossible, what you suggest is a textbook definition of diametrical opposite. Shit I listed can not be consumed with /paul virus, all I see now is promotion of degeneracy, sophistry, cheap mumbo-jumbo pseudo-intellectualism, mental masturbation, celebration of mediocrity etc etc.

Please explain how the FUCK can I force myself to read vice ever again? I have to tell you that I haven't clicked on any mainstream news web outlet in 2017. I know you're thinking I'm exaggerating. But - not even once. Not one click. I don't watch TV. When I visit family or hang out at friends' house and hear / see shit that's on TV I feel nauseous.

It's like living in some autistic "I hate literally EVERYTHING that all these people like" bizzaro world.

I want out.

at least post the original

You had your choice, you took it, and yet here you are, just like all of us.
You can pretend it ruind your life, bur we both know it didnt, you chose to belive no one forced your hand.

No you wont trust ive been where you are i got off Sup Forums and went back to being a degenerate. It didnt work its always at the back of your mind and it was always just uncomfortable enough for me to notice you think you know more than us ? ive been here since 2011 you cant leave

Nobody's fault.
Everyone's right.
Some privilaged.
Few rulers.
One ring.

KRATOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>sub 100

I would've almost believed you if you at least changed the flag, lmfao. Hahahhahaha.

Beatnik lit is pretty awesome though. Wouldn't say they're lefty/normie at all. Never got a feeling of political agenda in beatnik writing. I've read Kerouac, Thompson, Burroughs, and Kesey. They just wrote some pretty wild shit and lived wild lives. Thompson seemed more of a red blooded American than 99% of this board. So did most of em really.

Normie literature is probably more along the lines of twilight, Harry Potter, and hunger games. You know, pop bullshit. Pop shit is normie shit.

>ive been here since 2011 you cant leave

This will be the Logan's run. I will make it. Fuck all of you.

this is true for me too.

Sup Forums made me eternally depressed at the impending extinction of white people. I feel like an outcast and whenever I get close enough to someone that I reveal my views about white genocide they just brush it off. "It doesn't bother me that there won't be any more whites. We're all the same."

I feel so helpless. No one else understands and I can never convince them.

Sup Forums ruined my mental health

Yo, SHUT THE FUCK UP !
FAKA YOU !

you'll be back.....they all come back....there is only Sup Forums after Sup Forums is the eternity in hell you earned whilst here ,,,think you can unswallow,,,pah,,,, get used to it

Oure power is just to reflect the truth user.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5jr4pdk38

checked

Go bump some manele, Costi. Enjoy life. Fuck some beautiful romania whores. Not fucking romania whores is degenerate and white genocide. 14 words; we must fuck all the romanian whores and listen to manele music all day.

>be brownskin hispanic
>live entire life under the impression that I was white cause I attended a private school and most of my friends were
>come to pol and have redpills forced down my throat
>look back at my life
>see how I was basically bullied nonstop over it but I just interpreted all as a joke

T-thanks

Croat you were probably born in the aftermath of a ethnic war. Reality is harsh, but we need to time to time sit back and laugh at the sheer absurdity of it

Stop larping and kys. In your first post, you admitted to liking things you had no interest in on Facebook to fit in. You're an autistic screw-up who has always tried to be edgy to try to be relevant, now you've come here to larp because you realised your one friend on Facebook stopped reading your long winded emotional rants on Facebook long ago.

Everyone else is shitposting here and you're taking it seriously like a true neckbeard.

Please, please, please livestream your own hanging on here.

FUCK YOU IN THE ASS, COMMIE SLUT

can people post redpills on middle eastern migrants and blacks from reputable sources. They can't be from breitbart they have to be from the sources normies believe

Sup Forums isn't depressing at all, though. It's fucking hilarious. If you lived in America you'd be rolling every day enjoying the Sup Forums bantz and enjoying the decline.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7EqMg41fiY

this thread is lacking something

You missed the point completely, like a true faggot that you are. Also "it's just shitposting" argument is something that only a jew kike faggot or a pure thoroughbred degenerate would say.

>I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss.

Quick rundown on the bog pill, what is it?

I don't know, something about them being connected to Rothschild and have some big money in the bank, and aliens and I forgot, the meme kinda got stale to me idk.

All you need to do is present an acceptable narritive and then slowly bring up why it was rational for people to do so.

Why do farm owners love illegals? Because they have no protection under labor laws and can't report violations to the cops without screwing themselves too

I know exactly what you mean.

I recently got a very well paying job. Well over $100,000. The job competencies are very easy for me, with my Sup Forums autism I can breeze through and learn quickly.

But this job isn't just about a technical competency. There's a political and almost even sales aspect to it. It requires interpersonal skills. And I can't do it AT ALL. I wasn't ever incredibly social, but I could have seen myself being able to keep a decent somewhat friendly business relationship with people.

I can't.

I can't relate to these people at all. I have nothing to talk about. I can't laugh at the liberal memes. I can't relate to the art. I can't embrace any of the degeneracy. I just stand there fucking dumbfounded about what is happening before my eyes.

I removed the degenerate and retarded information from my life and it's rendered me a supreme autist.

I've been on Sup Forums since its founding, I've been on Sup Forums since 2006. I'm here for life.

And if I lose my career from Sup Forums autism, well, I know where I'll visit after I get fired.

>Jan Irvin
That man singlehandedly hammer smashed the the psyches of thousands of butthurt hippies across the world. I love watching boomers crumble in their cognitive dissonance when they find out that Wasson pioneered the psychadelic shit and was working for JP Morgan lmao. Next boomer hippy in sandals and a tie dye shirt is getting pushed down a flight of stairs by me, idgaf.

But in all serious yea, this place ruined my life and there is no escape because suicide is a sin. We're stuck here until shtf and there is nothing we can do.

Go watch anime

Another soul, saved.

Why do newfags never listen

A forced meme that became a funny meme because of its forcedcedness

I'm more focused on keeping Europe white and the immigrant scenario there. I just can't find reputable sources on migrant crime that I can use for redpills and I can't come out and say white europeans are better than the muslim immigrants without them calling me a blatant racist and immediately ceasing to listen to my opinions.

Also, my gist of why TPTB want europe to be dominated by migrants is unclear. Do they want migrants to replace whites to keep a surplus of workers for cheap labor?

this

Enjoy your stay.

Has anyone made a compilation of these fuck you pol posts? I've seen at least 5 so far

I-I want off of Mr. Goebbel's wild ride

You're weak. These things don't bother those on the path to the iron pill.

You are welcome faggot.

Grow a pair.

It doesn't end. As long as (((Jews))) control the media, then they control the narrative, and thus the power.

This is the mystery of our age.

2pBp

For me Sup Forums stopped me from going over the edge of no return. There's no fucking way 40+ years of chromosomes and gender talked about in education had to take a back seat to the LGBTQ- communities feelings.

There's no fucking way 8 years of seeing the muslims world warp before our eyes as women oppressing, gay hating, anti-western people are now "misunderstood and really really nice".

There's no logical reason that for 15 years black people and especially black comedians telling you what the black community is like and how it sucks would turn over and say it's all the white peoples fault.

There's too many questionable shit going on and if it wasn't for Sup Forums being Sup Forums I would've sucked into the victim-hood complex.

You're better off now then you were before OP
Don't be a whiney fgt

Holy fuck, did Jamal didn't insert his pulsating cock inside of you today?
Do you miss his warm seed,traveling inside your rectum?
Did you tradwrangler forgot to give you your medication?

Because honestly i can't grasp any reason why someone would act so pissy and so triggered for no reason

>this is unironically how I get a good night sleep every day, watch banal anime shit before I go to sleep.

It's easy to stop feeling bad about the red pills if you decide to live your life in a maner that fights for a better future. I was a depressed until I started improving myself to fight the good fight. The working plan is to use the fortune I'm gathering to have surrogate children I will raise myself in early retirement around 35 years old.

Same thing happened to me, this place breeds mental illness

I saved the image. Made me think (not joking).

>or worse, listen to any music anymore,
1-Download the program soulseek
2- Go to this link rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
2.1-Create an account at the site if you dont, no need to use the site, its just needed to use the link
3-Go to youtube and search for the album and listen to 2 or 3 songs, if you like go to soulseek and try to find it to download.
3.1-If you can't find to download or find at youtube, go back to 2

Thanks me later.
EASY AS FUCK
FAST AS FUCK
LOW SKILL AS FUCK

>/paul conditioning

heh

Correct, Fascism becomes a lot more easy to understand and accept when you realize that it's the building block of more than two people near each other at a same time and not killing each other.

Then you look at bum on the street as someone trying to achieve personal gain from you as a resource by societal pressures and using your own values against you as a weapon.

Wrong. This is what happens to people who came here before having lost most of their faith or before already learning a shitload of stuff that we call redpills. People coming here after a few years conspiracy research and geopolitical observation will not be as shocked. Also the shock grows in the last years for newcomers, as the proof that so much of the "conspiracy stuff" is absolutely true is all around them, every single day, is overwhelming.

I for one have some empathy left, but only for people redpilling themselves into the dark realizations. The rest of the world has barely an innocent soul left between it. The endwar must come, soon.

Well, I´m muccccchhhhh worse than you OP. But I don´t regret pol/

I´m so dead inside. I despise everyone and everyhting around, including myself for not being able to escape from the slavery. I guess it´s either born elite or be a slave. I´m not wagecuck anymore, but I´m bordering homelessness. But I don´t regret. I won´t feed their fucking ghastly machine. I won´t breed. I won´t work. I will give them nothing. I´ll just survive until my time comes.

I never understood why people hate the redpill once they've taken it. What kind of WORM would want blissful ignorance when they can have the truth?

Not only will u not make it, you'll be back tomorrow.

This.

I agree with this but you need to come back and think about what he said when you are calmer and clearer in mind. You can absolutely read marxist propaganda, so you can shitpost it on Sup Forums or keep track of the new tricks. You can listen to shitty popmusic factory made to make you a cuck, as long as you are aware. You won´t WANT to, but you can find ways to either enjoy, analyze, learn or farm for memes almost anything. Become a writer user, write conspiracy stuff - just be sure to exaggarate it and call them Globalists or make up some abstract evil cult. These books can sell really well and most importantly:

EVERY THING you feel bad about or can´t enjoy, you can use these to farm for stuff for the books, thus giving them a kind of "value" again and making you feel less of a time-waster waiting for the NWO RFID end. In fact if you hide redpills in the book you can pretend it will actually help some few unmixed unchipped resistance LARPers in the far future.

I get what he's saying but obviously some forms of degeneracy are detrimental. Cuckold fetishism, for instance.

So you can't maintain a level head basically?

The only thing Sup Forums ruined for me is black people music with its MO DUP DO YO NIGGA HO WO and good riddance to that shit.

You took a bite of the forbidden fruit and you are reacting just like Adam did. You cannot go back, but you can plan the future or at least die for it.

Yeah, that + the EWO/pizzagate stuff ruined almost everything for me. Can't enjoy anything anymore..

Often, it's easier for one to "give-in" to social pressures such as 'just giving' to the poor, without realizing the weight they bestow upon humanity. It's simple cowardice to react to hardship and give, for they refuse to realize the consequences of their actions, in that, they don't want to take on the responsibility of the butterfly-effect. It's easier to just virtue signal and be done with it than to make a choice based on reason, logic, and evidence.

Really if you are: somewhat of a thinking man, somewhat critical of basic shit happening and going on in the world/politics/pick one, curious and information-seeking, even if IQ is not tip top, you are the PRIME target for becoming addicted to "conspiracy theories" which then turn into finding the horrible truths/redpills. Choice is overrated and determinism is a copout, it´s a mix as you should know, Talmudist.

You can't just deny poo in loo OP. That was your first and worst mistake. Poo in loo.

Then you need to re-read the passage. You haven't understood the meta-idea, at all.

We love you too OP

>enjoying Weimar
>Slaanesh confirmed

But tbqh you are right in the end. The fall of empires is perfectly (((natural))) and happens as it always has. Now is the time for ours. Problem is who is helping it along and their plans to mop up & rebuild may not realign with our own ideas.

I read your blogpost user. I didn´t find it sad though, I bet you also don´t because that everyday social torture is harsch. Especially if you are INFJ or introverted at all. Good luck saving some of that fat pay for the time after.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

LOL...my friend works offshore and travels to India a lot...when he first went there I told him I was fuckin jealous and asked him to show me as many pics from the trip as possible.

He gave me the brow and asked me why the fuck would I want to see pics of them shitting in the street. I swear lol. I didn't get that analogy back then. But he did plant the seed of doubt...

All my jobs I've realized were absolutely worthless, I didn't build nor create anything of value and all it is a chase for some imaginary ratings, commercial speaks or even literal commercial for companies and/or sociopaths.

I think I'll become a white nationalist jew someday, bringing suffering and truth to as many people as possible.