Why can't right-wingers into art?

Why can't right-wingers into art?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sV8IZHYTOnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bowie was pretty good

Iggy Pop had a song called I'm a convervative

Because their sense of superiority is based on clinging to or co-opting previous historical achievements, not doing anything themselves.

Almost every artist before the XIX century was a conservative by today's standards

because they´re anti cuck

Artists weren't overwhelmingly leftist until after ww2, which is around the time most of the arts went to shit. That said, Eno is still awesome.

But he was larping
Thin White Duke is clearly /ourguy/ but he's not real
Fucking loved Staion to Station though. One of his best albums
youtube.com/watch?v=sV8IZHYTOnY

name a single good leftist art piece

because we have jobs during the day

Because art requires you to lie to yourself about your actual reality in order to express feelings and emotions on demand. Conservatives are too observation based to accomplish that most of the time.

That's true, but that's because of the accelerating move of society towards the left. They were still mostly liberal by the standards of their time.

Good little goy, let us mass produce your culture for you. Looks like your tired after a long day of work, why not sit down and let us entertain you?

The Jews run art now and despise conservatives.

Plus I unironically think pic related has made some absolutely paramount artwork over the years.

I'm an artist and right winger
I also play in a touring band and 4/6 of us are right wing
OP BTFO

>I think that morals should be straightened up for a start. They’re disgusting. There will be a political figure in the not too distant future who’ll sweep through this part of the world like early rock ’n’ roll did. You probably hope I’m not right but I am…. You’ve got to have an extreme right front come up and sweep everything off its feet and tidy everything up.

>I believe very strongly in fascism… Adolf Hitler was one of the first rock stars. I believe Britain could benefit from a Fascist leader. After all, Fascism is really nationalism.

>In April 1976, Bowie was detained by customs officials on the Russian/Polish border after they discovered a cache of Nazi memorabilia in his luggage.

What about Dave Mustine and Niel Young?

Also Frank Sinatra and hitler?

Literally our guy

They are okay.

>On 5 August 1976, Clapton provoked an uproar and lingering controversy when he spoke out against increasing immigration during a concert in Birmingham. Visibly intoxicated, Clapton voiced his support of controversial political candidate Enoch Powell, and announced on stage that Britain was in danger of becoming a "black colony". Among other things, Clapton said "Keep Britain white!"[151] which was at the time a National Front (NF) slogan.[152][153]

I bet you make shit music

He was so out of his mind on drugs during this time period

Jews changed the definition of art.

Conservatives tend to have less open, more orderly personalities. That's not the kind of person who tries to make a living out of his art.

I really hate these (((art))) thread... Pretty much all art is dead by now

Haha no I actually make critically acclaimed music, stay salty tho

A fucking dragon has to be one of the dullest concepts for an art piece. What inspired him, Skyrim? I'll take the statue of the guy trying to blow himself. I want to know what went through the artist's head when he came up with that.

Your friends don't count as critics, my fag man