No One Wants This

>be slave-owning founding father
>time traveler says "that constitution you're writing is gonna end up turning your kids into a bunch of niggers"
>what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLv6ycYcpGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dump cargo overboard

Ship the slaves back to Africa and sell them to the Muslims at a loss.

>dump cargo sell rest to Mexico?

kill em all

mixed race children have higher IQ and longer life spans as well as faster average run speed compared to monoracial children

logically the USA will balkanize at some point.
Russia and China are interested in funding groups that promote this.

U AINT DOIN SHIT LIL BOI, ITS UR TURN TO PICK UP COTTON! YEH DATS RITE PINKY U BE DA SLAVE NOW.

>mixed race children have higher IQ
than their nigger parent, yes
>and longer life spans as well
What's it matter if not white?
>as faster average run speed compared to monoracial children
Seriously? Fuckin average run speed? That's what you're trying to sell me on?

>implying the founders intentions were to keep America racially homogeneous
keep dreaming, the founders knew they were making Rome 2.0, they knew it was so massive that once it collapses people will inevitably divide themselves based on ethnicity and create their own nation states.

>implying slave owners wanted to have nigger kids

x

my kids will be faster and smarter than yours.

Thats OK, as long as my kids are white and getting all that white privilege your kids will always be scapegoating

Who cares, whites come from albinism. A disease.

If whites come from albinism than how come whites can still have albinism?

Cuz you came from it, it doesnt mean you are. You are albino DESCENDENTS. Not albinos themselves. But you are too very deeply ashamed to admit it. Even though its VERY obvious. You make up all kinds of crap to hide from the truth. Because you are cucked by your own racism. Its priceless really. Karmic.

No I don't think you understand man.
The fact that white people can get albinism means that albinism is something separate from whiteness, not the basis of it.
Get it? I really don't think I can explain it more simply than that.

What were they expecting bring millions in ships and killing billions? All moral evil will be punished in this earth, not the other. Oh and also your sins can pass down to your children through to your genes and their children until it's completely paid off. God won't delay his judgment. Amin!

Nah youre just wrong spouting jwish zionist lies. You are diveded and therefor conquered. And your hate fillex nazi soul destined for Tartarus.

Huh?
You know you're an ottoman right?

Whiteness is nothing more than the lie and coverup of albinism. Your skin isnt white. Its melanin deficient.

laugh at the lunatic and seed up my house nigress

You're literally gonna keep wasting time making yourself look like a fool?
You're categorically incorrect.
You're theory is laughably plebeian to the point that one needs not a science lab to disprove it, just simple deductive reasoning.

THIS
White =/= Albinism. Don't fall for racist black supremacist hate ideologues

I have a hottie white aryan gf. I have a great job. My parents are happily married. I am not the unhappy fool.

Your deductive reason is just cowardice. You cant handle the truth.

Whites are made.

It may take thousands of years, and an the process of natraul selection during an ice age to narrow that nose and lips. But thats it. Albinism. A disease. And the pride(hubris really) as well shame in the inability to admit it.

Where do you think your freckles, or at least birthmarks, really come from? Ask yourself. Really. Those black and brown dots on your skin. Where did they come from.

Moron. At least read Wikipedia. We might as well just claim that blacks are just sunburnt people fried too long in the oven. This albinism shit is really bottom level racism.

>a disease.
Well this the best goddamn disease I've ever had

Write an extra amendment forbidding all niggers from being recognized as humans.

>I have a hottie white aryan gf.
Than your line is effectively finished, good job, hundreds of thousands of years leads to you finally fucking it up for everyone
>I have a great job.
Good and so?
>My parents are happily married.
Good and so?
>I am not the unhappy fool.
Good and so?
>Your deductive reason is just cowardice.
No, deductive reason is deductive reasoning.
>You cant handle the truth. Whites are made.
See

>Write an extra amendment forbidding all niggers from being recognized as humans.
Good damn!
Mexican FTW

Blacks are sunburnt. Look at their negroid noises reminscent of apes. Clearly they were the first humans. Life is created by heat. Life started in Africa.

You are just a coward living the matrix. Blissfully ignorant.

youtube.com/watch?v=OLv6ycYcpGI

Dont worry, I wont marry her. Dont want to breed weak. The world puts white ppl on a pedestal. Until they learn the truth. Now you have my pity, brother. Youre not playing with a full deck.