Red Pill Image Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/?utm_term=.0b7b49571f5f
archive.is/n5vta
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
youtube.com/watch?v=pmDU_1sUXik
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/?utm_term=.0b7b49571f5f

archive.is/n5vta

YOU.

This makes me rage the most, I was redpilled going into college but got exposed to niggers there. Worst group of """"humanity"""" ever.

Whoever made that doesn't know what collusion means.

kEK confirms that around blacks never relax

Pic Related is the Shill Operation(Backed by ISIS, the same ones that did the London Bridge Attack on 6/3) that has been going on against the KB Threads/Comments(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/) since 6/2.

All my Information is Truth, which is why the Shills hate the KB Threads(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/). Even the OP's alone have vital information.

Anyone have a red pill about microsoft's secret back doors into computers, which can turn on cameras and microphones?

And here's a contribution.

here

bump

How about an entire album?
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5

>Selective Jewish Crypsis
Is it all about Jews?

Thank you my savior. Been trying to find it for weeks now.

I always thought JFK was a great man. He was
semi red pilled.

You mean you don't know what collusion means?

>done in secret
>meant to deceive others

The media went to Hillary to make sure their articles didn't expose Hillary in a bad light when in reality bitch should be in jail.

Yup. I scrolled through it.

Exactly. Same with Patton, and then an awfully coincidental, and awfully (((convenient))) death got him.

Ever wonder why there is so much shilling against based Poland? This is the answer.

>tl;dr: Jews want to take over Poland, make Poles their slaves (or genocide them), and use Poland as a promised-land 2.0.

This is the version for dummies who can't be bothered to read statistics and then put 2 and 2 together.

pro-tip : you can put jewish stars all over this graph

Racemixing is a sinin the bible

2 Peter 2

>Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

>Give not what is holy to dogs
>neither cast ye your pearls before swine
>or they will trample them under their feet
>and turn about and rend you into pieces
Matthew 7:7

Racemixing is a sin in the Bible pt 2
Tobit 4:12-13
>Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe: for we are the children of the prophets, Noe, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: remember, my son, that our fathers from the beginning, even that they all married wives of their own kindred, and were blessed in their children, and their seed shall inherit the land. Now therefore, my son, love thy brethren, and despise not in thy heart thy brethren, the sons and daughters of thy people, in not taking a wife of them.

Ezra 10
>And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel. Now therefore make confession unto the Lord God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives. Then all the congregation answered and said with a loud voice, As thou hast said, so must we do.

Nehemiah 13
>In those days also saw I Jews that had married wives of Ashdod, of Ammon, and of Moab:And their children spake half in the speech of Ashdod, and could not speak in the Jews' language, but according to the language of each people.And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves. Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, who was beloved of his God, and God made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did outlandish women cause to sin. Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?

OY VEY

pt 2

You don't know what collusion means.

Why not red-pilled YouTube documentaries as well?
youtube.com/watch?v=pmDU_1sUXik

Hey i made that thread yesterday. "Redpill me on pizza/pedo gate" with a pizza cat gif.

It's disgusting but I call it the ultimate redpill on (((their))) lie on MtF transition and Sexual Reassignment Surgery.
>you will always have a open wound that desperately wants to heal but you still call it your Mangina.

Now on to the Jews.

Anybody got one of them occult blackpills, like for Sabbatai Zevi, Moloch, Saturn or Baphomet?

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ