Being asked to hire a nigger

(This is a blog post but fuck you niggers because I'm racist and I have to vent and it's still politically incorrect)

>be me
>new job as manager
>job in liberal town with a lot of women
>50% of the women are coalburners (this will be fantastic)
>overweight boss is a MARRIED coalburner who proudly shows off her coalburning ways.
>day 1: boss hands me an application for a position as my "assistant".
>coalburning boss tells me to "take a look at it".
>it's a nigger, the fiancee of the (once) qt3.14 (white woman).
>nigger has had 8 different jobs within the past 3 years.
>nigger started college but dropped out.
>nigger has worked at the place before, he quit without notice and has a reputation for being a slacker.
>I put the application into my drawer and forget about it.
>Day 14: boss asks me if I ever called the nigger.
>I say "no, I've been too busy and frankly, I didn't like the fact that he has had 8 different jobs in only 3 years.
>boss TELLS me that she wants me to give him a phone interview.
>I concede and smile, saying I'll call him tomorrow.
>Day15: I call the nigger. I can tell he's excited as fuck over the phone.
>I ask him if he has any experience in the field. >he says "no".
>I ask him why he's had so many jobs in the past 8 years.
>he says "I juz dun get along wit sum peeple".
>"go on", I say.
>"weell.. yu kno, dey just kinda... um.. I don kno.. I tink dey dun liek me fo my color."
>"Oh! So they were racist or something?" I say.
>...
>"naw dey just.. yu kno... I dun kno.. dey din liek me fo sum reesun".
>I'm rolling my eyes and steady myself. I grit my teeth and move on.
>"Okay." I say.
>"So, you've worked here before?"
>"yeea! I did man! I kno dat place."
>"so why did you quit?" I ask.
>...
>"Well, yu kno. School started and I wanted to better myself."
>"Oh, okay." I say.
>"What are you going to school for?"
>"I ain't anymore. I had to stop."
>"Oh?" I say. "Why did you have to stop?"
Part 1/?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.nj.com/njv_barry_carter/2011/05/carter_newark_man_acts_as_his.html
archive.is/CGLCS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

keep going faggot

Op is the nigger for not having prewritten his blog post

>dis gone be gud

keep posting fucking subhuman nigger

more

blog.nj.com/njv_barry_carter/2011/05/carter_newark_man_acts_as_his.html
archive.is/CGLCS

fucking this, the absolute state of this board

solid

African americans are human just like the rest of us and should be treated with respect and only respect no matter the circumstance.

>African americans

no

OP is a piece of shit lacking empathy.

He can't stand there's a woman authority over him, so his bitty witty pea brain attacks her sexuality, thinking this somehow creates some superiority for himself - the only problem being that he still has to take her orders like a cuck bitch.

OP can't control his irrational racism to the point where it affects his daily life. Rage pours over him due to a simple phone call. He is robotic and awkward, all the while blaming his poor conversation on the man that was eager to talk to him. Prime example of a middle aged nobody white male who thrashes about at the reality that despises his every breath.

Sage

No they arent' you fucking cuck. Is it just a coincidence that every area with a major black population are fucking shitholes?

>all of his concerns over the hire are totally legit
>IT'S BECAUSE HE'S A RAYCISS SEXXISS BAD GOY
you're a retarded person

OP type it up all at once then post it you faggot

>not prewriting post
Who's the real nigger here?

Flag doesn't check out

Bump. Keep going OP.

OP is dead

Maybe blame it on your shit tier politicians that manipulate these communities for votes and do fuck all.

Think you'd get a quality education with old ass books in a rat infested school with no AC? Yeah didn't think so dumbass.

I think the niggers "worth" as a employee is depicted very well. No need to hate on op.

MOAR

I am fortunate to have the means to live in a California urban area that houses < 2% sub-saharan africans. $850k for a 1500 sq ft house but it's worth it.

I was looking online for a handyman to trim and install two screen doors. One of the first hits was a colored young man who sounded as good as anyone. I feel bad because I rejected this candidate simply because 90% bad apples spoil the whole bunch.

Says the dumbass burger replying to an ISIS shitpost. And yes, OP is a dumbass racist, can't you read? His image is a god damn ape.

>"I'll be honust. I don tink it be da right ting fo me."
>My eyes can't roll back in my head any further at this point.
>I'm beginning to feel that Scottish rage boil up and I know my face is flush red.
>I calm myself as best as I can but I know my voice is getting rougher and louder.
>"So what are you hoping for from this job? Because I just want to warn you, I'm not like the old guys you knew before".
>(the previous guys worked here for a while and left the place in FUCKING shambles)
>"naw man I kno. I'm gun work fo yu if you git me dis job."
>I'm struggling to control myself now.
>This nigger is a total fuckshit worthless faggot and here I am giving him minutes of my life.
>"Okay, well I just want to warn you. I'm not like those other guys." I say.
>"How would you feel working for an ex-military man who isn't going to mess around?"
>I'm trying to scare him away from the job at this point instead of going off on him.
>"Is coo". he says.
>I have to end this conversation before I lose my shit.
>"Okay dude. I have a few other applicants I have to call about the position and I called you as a favor for [boss' name]. But I'll call you back if there's no other options."
>"Okay bruh, tanks."
>
>
>I hang up and I notice my face is flush and I had raised my voice quite a bit.
>I think on pol and realize I just sperged out a little on this guy.
>The anger at this faggot nigger and his nonchalant idiotic personality has me in fight mode.
>I sit down and rub my face to chill out.
>I feel like a cuck. This fat obese coalburner has me interviewing shit tier humans.
>I realize I need to quit.
>I write out a financial plan and estimate that I'll need until early September before I can just walk.
>I'm worried my coalburning boss will make me hire this fucker before I'm ready to quit.

What the fuck do I do pol?
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO IF I HAVE TO HIRE THIS NIGGER?
Part 2/2

CLIFFHANGER
L
I
F
F
(not Huxtable)

races reversed and you would be singing a completely different tune.... BUT WE ARE ALL THE SAME RIGHT GAIS!?

You are free to change that.
Aren't black people longer on earth than whites if we go by the theory we descended from them. You had long enough time to get to our level.

Nigger

Indeed

8 jobs in 3 years is a sign of instability and will be detrimental to the employees of the business. Virtue signaling a good employer does not make. You want people who can pull their weight and form proper rapport with co-workers to encourage synergy.

I know I used dime a dozen words there but you get the idea. Do not hire for fee fees, and only choose the most qualified to run the job.

Also if OP got fired, wait a couple of weeks/months to see their company fall apart due to the same bleeding heart bullshit that caused productivity to tank due to poor cohesion.

Boring shill bait slide etc

>blog.nj.com/njv_barry_carter/2011/05/carter_newark_man_acts_as_his.html
Landlords say Newark man refuses to pay rent, trashes apartments, then ties them up in court
>Landlords say Newark man refuses to pay rent, trashes apartments, then ties them up in court

Not only does he dress the part, Mark Newton knows the law. In fact, an exhaustive Star-Ledger review of his court filings shows that for at least 19 years he has made Superior, chancery, federal and municipal courtrooms his virtual offices, representing himself in hundreds of court battles — though he has no license to practice law.

His specialty? Avoiding eviction. And he is relentlessly effective.
>His specialty? Avoiding eviction. And he is relentlessly effective.
His specialty? Avoiding eviction. And he is relentlessly effective.
>His specialty? Avoiding eviction. And he is relentlessly effective.

Lmao, your autistic racist ass got so flustered over a phone calk that you feel the need to quit your job? Guess that's your average white supremacist. For ex military you sure sound like a candy ass. Learn to function in the real world.

Waitn op

You're right. I've been drinking and I'm ashamed. My sincerest apologies. You're 100% right. I should have prewritten this because it's a story worth telling.

BASED LEAF

fuck that, nigger obviously has a shitty work ethic

No no, I hate all imbeciles that can't make a damn phone call. Glad OP is quitting his job before he fucks up even more.

Be a good heeb and find your way into the oven on your own, will you?

What's so hard about putting on a face, hiring the guy, waiting about a week for him to fuck up, and then just firing him? Seriously. You're a reddit-tier cuckold.

No. I didn't get flustered, I was pissed. Sorry if your low test numale ass doesn't understand that feeling.
I know I'll be fighting this nigger if I'm forced to hire him and the necessity of a job for the short term means that I am being cucked by an obese coalburning bitch.
It's the state of the western world faggot.

Go back to your Sup Forums college study course faggot

Maybe just hire him and put up with him until September and then quit. Let your dumbass boss deal with his bullshit after that.

>nurrrrrrr a different opinion OVENOVENOVEN

Lol kys

If he can't fit the criteria fit the job,find someone who will,just hire a white guy and when your boss complains just report her for something I'm not sure what but there should be something

I liked your story OP.

Honestly, I'm really terrible at office politics, but I would talk to your boss and go over the other applications. Once you compare the pros and cons of each applicant any reasonable person would see that you couldn't possibly hire her recommendation.

If you think she would still prefer nepotism, bring HR and as many people as possible in under the guide of 'workshopping'. She can bullshit nepotism in front of you, but not in front of a handful of recruiters.

Go back to your dystopian degerate LARP world ancap

>lol kys
Do you need to be told how we know you're either an underage redditor or a Jew trying to be hip?

Can you, you know, not hire him?
Yes your cunt boss will want to fire you, but you don't want to be there anyway.

Hire the another faggot man a low tier nigger , he is worhtless .

is this an affirmative action hire? ... i see plenty of that shit at work, we are required to have so many nigs, they basically get hired, do nothing and are impossible to fire. they end up hiring 3 people instead of 2 because you need two people for the job and one nigger to slack off.

don't know what to tell you to be honest, I'd play dumb. make up some bullshit story about how he didn't want the job

Every job I know has a probationary period, if you don't think he's up to the task sack him.

Unpopular opinion here but if you do follow my advice sack him because of incompetance, not because of his race.

You've got some real anger issues. Getting low key pressured to hire a nigger which will get fired to quit without notice anyways in the short run isn't worth the stress.

>Tfw American tourists came to the Zoo yesterday while I was there

>All the blacks wanted to do was see the Dingos

you can't fire niggers on probation unless it's a low tier factory job or something.

he will slack off as long as he wants, not being a cuck but.. that's just the way this county is and if you want to keep your high paying job, I dunno you have to put up with this bullshit

although, I don't know what the end result will be ... a country run by degenerates eventually collapse maybe

If it took you 14 minutes to type this, you might be the nigger.

>What the fuck do I do pol?
>WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO IF I HAVE TO HIRE THIS NIGGER?

Are you retarded? This isn't your company, it's Coalburner Inc. You hire him, give him the biggest wage you can, company phone, company car, make him a delivery boy. Don't give him anything to deliver, just tell him to drive a certain route. Keep him busy, or at least gone.

Let him bankrupt the whores. Hire 100 niggers.

HEHE nice try. Actually an oldfag coalburner that loves shitting on dumbass racist threads sweetie ;^)

Thanks for the genuine reply man. I'm appreciating all of the typical shit I'm getting. This whole thread has me laughing a little and it's cathartic honestly but here you are giving me some legit advice.
Thank you. I'm going to talk to my department's regional manager tomorrow and talk about this with him. I'm also going to talk about this with HR. She seems to like me and doesn't really seem to like the coalburner.

Repeat that in Hebrew for me. It's a sexual thing, don't ask.

> African american
> Human

Pick one

What the fuck is your problem? What kind of a manager are you that you get so worked up over a phone interview... AS THE INTERVIEWER?

You had the interview, he sounds like a shit candidate, you decline him. How hard is this? I guess the job market is a bit different over here but for any vacancy I put out I get 40+ applicants, have interviews with 3-5 of them and guess what I do with all but 1 of them? Tell them they didn't get the job.

He sounds like a terrible employee, just hire someone else, how fucking difficult is it. Your boss told you to give him a chance, you did, he flunked the interview. Case closed.

t.coalburning roastie

>an oldfag coalburner
That's a depressing scenario. Hope you find peace.

Not half a bad idea. Hire a bunch of niggers and let the company rot from within.

funniest shit about this is that people will actually b surprised when he underperforma. fuck, they may even blame his manager, especially if they coalburners or worse hardcore sjw cucks. almost comical if you didn't see people having to pick up the slack.

>Let him bankrupt the whores. Hire 100 niggers.
I like the way you think. No satire.

You should probably move to Australia because you're a real piece of shit.

Tell your boss you talked to him and you think he would be a better fit as her assistant.

She will then fuck him he will do nothing and everything will fucking implode on itself when her nigger husband finds out and has the g unit do a drive by on the place.

Perfect.

Did you read the whole story faggot?
My coalburning boss basically ORDERED me to give him an interview. I'm worried the cunt will make me hire him.

Just quit the job. your boss is clearly not a professional. If you want career, interesting jobs n shiet it is obivously not the right place for you.

Hector Elizondo-Dicaprio

>funniest shit about this is that people will actually b surprised when he underperforma. fuck, they may even blame his manager, especially if they coalburners or worse hardcore sjw cucks. almost comical if you didn't see people having to pick up the slack.

Fucking A right dude. This is why I'm so mad.

Niggers commit 53% of homicides despite despite being 13% of the population. But dats not they fault. Dey jus need muney for dem programs. Educate yourself you are part of the problem

KEK! Thanks for the laugh.

Make sure to have a job lined up before you quit. Don't fuck up your life. Also be aware that this is common in industry. Northrop Grumman had alot of unqualified diversity hires when I worked there.

Because, as the rest of you retards can't comprehend, hiring a person like this looks really bad for a manager

Yeah its the politicians making these niggers commit homicide, armed robbery, and rape at disproportionate rates. Get fucked dindu. Dey jus need muny for dem programs

This is a good , macchiavellian plan.
Got my vote.

>Think you'd get a quality education with old ass books in a rat infested school with no AC?
Whites that have to, do. We have the same classes, use the same books in the same curriculum and we learn just fine. You're just projecting your utter failure and misery and lashing out because you are inferior and you know it.

Just try to be the best you can be.

Who's her boss? Seems odd that she's encouraging relationships in the workplace. Seems like nepotism. Could you bring any heat on this bitch for coercing you to hire her unqualified pet?

A

Neanderthals were not from Africa that's horseshit.

Affirmative action is indefensible you fucking sperg

do this for the lulz

Yeah, once you hire him, it's really, really hard to fire them
>muh racism
and all. You can catch them raping a kitten in the breakroom and nope, affirmative action protects them - company gets tied up in (((lawauits))). It's literally hell. That's why OP doesn't want to go there (besides lazy nigger being a horrible employee)

Yes I read you story, did you read my reply? She told you to give him an interview, you did, interview was shit, case closed. Stop fucking worrying. If a single bad applicant gets you down and makes you worry because YOU are filling in blanks in your head, seeing ghosts that are not there, making assumptions like thinking you will be ordered to hire him before that has ever happened, you need to start thinking of getting a different job. One that doesn't have responsibility and any minute amounts of stress in it because you clearly cant handle it.

People call favors from me all the time. Could you look at my friends resume, have you got a job for my brother, can you invite this guy for an interview and give him a chance. Sure, no problem. That doesn't mean they don't still need to meet the requirements and compete with any other applicant as normal. You have the guy a chance, now do your job that your boss entrusted you with and hire the best applicant.

>be me, work with poo-in the loos
>office smells like curry and shit daily, can't eat in lunchroom
>poo manager dumb af and insecure, hires only more poos
>poo manager will only hire people dumber than him because they can't challenge him
>poo manager keeps all information to himself so no one knows wtf all the poos are doing
>can't get simple answers from these poos and they all have to go through the head poo for everything

daily life in it

i like your story OP, u should make another thread about this if u end up having tto hire him.

let her order you to hire him. tell her no. get fired. theres probably a lawsuit in there somewhere about being forced to hire unqualified people or something like that outside of forced diversity laws.

>black people
>niggers
One is normal the other are poor, uneducated monkeys

A

Is it worth it? Do I sacrifice grey hairs this job will inevitiably give me for pay and position?

what a dumb cuck, it literally does not change your day to hire this moron, wait for him to fuck up, and fire him. Firing morons is great, our president did it on TV and now he's leader of the free world.

>t. angery coalburning roasties who still can't understand why no one likes or respects them
Haha you deserve everything you get.

Only white people are humans. Some lesser hominids can be part human but never fully.

Believe me friend. I'll be blog posting about this shit until I'm either banned or I quit if this coalburning cunt makes me hire this nigger.

Spam your resume! 10 per day!

and we are supposed to be impressed? or threatened? kys