Can we agree that Islam could cure the disease of Western's degeneracy?

Can we agree that Islam could cure the disease of Western's degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Islamist throw parties where they rape little boys. End of discussion

Islam won't stand agaisnt the beast forever. Cracks have already started to form

wrong, you probably refer to bacha bazi, which was forbidden by islamists and punished by death

>Cracks have already started to form
in the West, because obviously everything that touches the west became weak, see christianity?
those crazy islamic nations just keep getting tougher and tougher

Fuck off shitskin

Can we agree that average north mexican women could improve the diseas of wachoputo's ugliness?

>make up + 3 layers of filter + blurred
foh

By replacing it with a much worse brand of degeneracy. Stoning and head chopping. Goatfucking, and while gays are bad in Islam, apparently it's not gay if the boy hasn't hit puberty yet. First cousin marriage runs rampant with those inbred fucks too.

On top of that, no ribs, no bacon, no ham, no pulled pork, etc... No beer either.

>Hey I can cure your cancer
>With gamma radiation
No thanks. There is a tried and tested traditional White method to taking things under control.

>By replacing it with a much worse brand of degeneracy. Stoning and head chopping. Goatfucking, and while gays are bad in Islam, apparently it's not gay if the boy hasn't hit puberty yet. First cousin marriage runs rampant with those inbred fucks too.
would you stop being a burger please? it's like saying accepting christcuckity is accepting pedophilia, the vast majority of islamic nations punish zoophilia harshly and don't stone.
cousin marriage is shitskin culture

Beer should only be drank at special occasions desu. Whiskey and Vodka are the supreme liquors.

>>Hey I can cure your cancer
>>With gamma radiation
Lol true, Islam is too harsh

Sorry, faggot. An estimated 30%-50% of all muslims worldwide are the product of an incestuous relationship. Islam is shit. There is no such creature as Allah and Mohammed was his false prophet.

>the beast
indeed

>An estimated 30%-50% of all muslims worldwide are the product of an incestuous relationship
Biggest Mslm populations are in Indonesia India & Bangladesh, cousin marriage isn't the majority there.
Actually it is the majority in Pakistan only
Since you deny Allah I guess you're atheist since Christians believe in this Allah too

No, its just replace one kind of degeneracy with other type of degenegracy.

its like, are you agree that the dead can cure the cancer?

The islam its other problem, not the solution.

Then hooooooooooooooow can we get rid of degeneracy ?

So would Jesus.
Islam go to hell

>So would Jesus.
We've been under Jesus for centuries look at us now

fuck off idiot
islam is a threat to all forms of civilization

there's a reason there's constant war in the middle east

>there's a reason there's constant war in the middle east
It's mostly related to geopolitics though

god sent the muslims to punish western degeneracy.

>god sent the muslims to punish western degeneracy.
Even PJW agreed with this

White people need to get back in touch with their European roots, their identity and their founding religion.
Fuck Islam. Islam is for arabs and niggers and has no place in the west.

How will Islam help us to exterminate non-whites from the planet?

Luther took inspiration from Muslims in destroying idols and papacy. I think Protestanism itself is enough for now against corruption.

>let's take this degeneracy
>and replace it with another

I admit I've fallen for the trap of accepting the propaganda of certain other religions. It's not about Islam its about associating in people's mind religion with degeneracy. You bring up religion and the association made is the degenerate belief systems of the past and how we've out grown them. It's a crock of shit. Certain newer religions like Christianity rebuked the degeneracy of past religions on its founding. Other religions never had any degeneracy in their religion as in the east. Religion is about spiritual principles., not some personified god(creation of mind) giving you money or power, land etc.

I agree I will fully embrace islam just to spite the jews. Inshallah brothers

Christianity is dead in Europe though.
So unless you talk about paganism...
Take example on Saudis, they use Islam to be racist af

Only think we should all agree on is OP is a fag
SAGE

In Islam, nationalism is forbidden, and race mixing is encouraged
So, FUCK NO

Work as well as using napalm to cure cancer
Remember when the time come always have some bacon in the pocket to send the muslim to allah

>Take example on Saudis, they use Islam to be racist af

But if Europeans convert in an Arab ethno-religion, it will be more difficult to justify exterminating all Arabs and related peoples from the planet. I just don't see how Arab ethno-religion is useful to us. I support creating a European ethno-religion, but this is will be a difficult long-term task.

ignoring all that little crying minorities.

No money and no policies to help:

>LGBT (+all the alphabet)
>Islam, refugees, all that kind of shit
>Black lives matter
>Radical feminism
>and a big list of all that SJW things.

This groups are just the new type of business

>an Arab ethno-religion
Nah Islam doesn't mean arab religion, take it, make it a white religion, keep the arab part for the holy book original language only

link?

islam cancer cant spread

See his latest tweets, not exactly abt "god sending muslims to punish western degeneracy" but kind of

By beating women who refuse to wear thick black polyester bin bags? Fuck off.

I think it will be easier to meme Christianity into a European ethno-religion. Hitler already did most of the work. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

It is not. It is called the Eastern Orthodox Church. It works well.

Western feminism is also uncivilized.

Just sayin'

Muslims are big degenerates. They just hide it.

It could, but I would prefer the alternatives and preserve my culture.
>Flag
Now that is ironic.

by removing the jew, yes.

Not really, Nazis convert to Islam all the time.

Orthodox is no less cucked than other forms of Christianity. We need an explicitly exclusionary racial-religion.

>Can we agree that Islam could cure the disease of Western's degeneracy?

No. We cannot.

He's referring to the catholicucks boy absers.

white sharia

Not true. Christianity does. Example: look at 1950's America. Islam brings destruction.

Fuck off sandnigger

>that pic
Looks a lot like me tbhfam.

there is hope for caucasoids

yes
here people dont agree cos 'muh brown people'

That's like saying Jamal coming over to fuck your wife is a solution for your erectile dysfunction.

Sure. But it would replace it with the disease of islam.

Get out of the left pit, only to fall hopelessly into the right.

If Europe and Africa and India become majority Muslim the jews are done for, no opposition within thousands of miles, billions would be united against the jews.

>I'd rather die of cancer than AIDS
How about we just rid ourselves of AIDS?

Islam is the enemy of western culture, it will never win, you will never win.

>Islamist throw parties where they rape little boys. End of discussion
Not the best argument considering your Flag. But yeah, fuck EVERYBODY who harm little Kids!

>If Europe and Africa and India become majority Muslim the jews are done for, no opposition within thousands of miles, billions would be united against the jews.
If only we could join in

Degeneracy is too so what's up?

I have a flag?

Kill them!

If cuck or castrate all of us and breed shitskin spawn with our white women then sure solves that degeneracy

You have the flag representative of the most pedophile religion bro, just sayin'

What you call degeneracy we call FREEDOMS, many of us have morals. Only by the death of Christian Soldiers will Islam take hold in the US.

>still pushing the crusader meme

>What you call degeneracy we call FREEDOMS
Lmao
Don't come and bitch about LGBTQIA+ and feminazi then

Not really. Would take 300 years, so why even fathom it.

No because that picture would literally not exist with Islam.

Kill yourself

Quran is based "You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant."5:82

Stop masturbating

Look at what the west has built and look at what Islam has built. If you like Islam so much :go there achmed.

No. We just need to get rid of (((them))) and start over.

>shitskin

literally off yourself OP you can't look at that and find it attractive, not with that skin tone.

with druze we loose

>"You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews
Wooow I did not know that
>If you like Islam so much :go there achmed.
Islam is a country you dumbass? Kill yourself
A burger talking about shitskin
You're a literal one kill yourself

>Can we agree that Islam could cure the disease of Western's degeneracy?
So you're saying goat fuckers and pedophiles and wife beaters and militant psychopaths can help our country?

>Islam is a country?
Yes, now go away

Why do every burgers have to be ultimate dumb asses like that?
Like please kys

At least isn't nigger like your women , faggot.

Kill yourself

It's clear you're a pathetic muslim

The truth

>Dressed as sluts in a church
Good job america
And it's clear your mom should've swallowed you

That better or were the Duke Boys gay?

That's Syria.

XDD what's the point in taking a photo to ninjas '?

Thats why they chose that picture you fucking spic

Fuck of shill. Do you know what happened with UK pedo scandal? If you love Islam go move to Pakistan.

If it's such a superior culture, why do those Muslim men escape their own paradise and rather live in the liberal west? They literally escape the culture they created. I don't see western worlders doing the same.

Western world is the best place to live in and everyone wants to live here. Stop complaining, move to an Islamic country if that's what you want.

>still trying to push a backwards goatfucking ideology onto pol

I just thought of an amazing new ideology for the west lads

At what cost?

Whites are capable of enjoying certain vices that Muslims forbid without fucking up their lives, like drinking beer in moderation or enjoying the site of women in sexy outfits without groping them.

Also, I like dogs.

A 10+ point hit to our collective IQ upon merging with them would also be bad.